Share this topic:

TTA

Goku Transform
#1  July 16, 2013, 11:44:18 am
    • Hungary
    • tt220@freemail.hu
Re: Goku Transform
#2  July 16, 2013, 11:55:23 am
- In a lot of sprites the colour of the face is different compared to the skin; (normal)
- Roken's Goku head (SSJ2) :(  At least credit him.
- The Genkidama sound when it explodes is not "strong" enough;
- you could have checked Shared Palette for every sprite;
- infinite with x button, with correct timing (SSJ3);
- this:
- I find the commands for the supermoves very simple (D, any button), but I don't thing it's an issue, although I see your Vegeta has D,B,F etc. motions, that's why it is one of the points of my feedback;
- the required sprites are not appropriate.

Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 12:08:27 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#3  July 16, 2013, 01:28:25 pm
Great to see more transformable characters. İ agree with Alex Sinigaglia's comments. Some of his sounds are loud and some needs better replacements. You could maybe do this for each form of him. His base could have weaker and his transformations could have stronger sounds.
#4  July 16, 2013, 02:13:40 pm
Transformation into ssj3 needs much more impact/shouting.
#5  July 16, 2013, 06:00:28 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
whoa.....this is still a good tho....the mechanics are on point....and i love the kamehameha sprites....very fluid as well #goodjob

my only beef....(very small) is the lightning sparks....but still very fun to play.
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#6  July 17, 2013, 07:42:33 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
- Lightning sounds are too strong.
- Why does he transform depending on the powerbar you have. If I'm normal and have 3 powerbars and press Z, I go directly into SSJ3. What if I wanted regular SSJ or SSJ2 ?
- When he rotates during jump fwd/back, the rotation sprites are misaligned compared to the other sprites. You just need to pu them higher by 10/20 pixels.
- Basics that are supposed to combo when smashing X or A don't combo at all, or just 2 hits over 3 or 4.

Overall, gameplay is really too simple for my tastes. Looks like "my beginner fighting game, press buttons and enjoy, Mugen edition", but I guess that's what you're going for anyway.