YesNoOk

CAPCOM VS SNK 3 HD SP 1.1 (Read 388719 times)

Started by EnlightendShadow, July 16, 2013, 05:57:45 am
Share this topic:
Re: CAPCOM VS SNK 3 HD SP 1.1
#41  July 16, 2013, 05:29:06 pm
  • PlayerOneShow
    • USA
that should be more than enough maybe it has something to do with opengl version im not shore why its not working for you, hopefully we will going over it again and trying to bring down the heavy usage of png files and hopefully save on the memory usage
I mean with 16gb of ram you can't go wrong. It has to be OpenGL not being able to buffer a certain amount of sprites properly, i think a setting in the video card or the mugen.cfg has to get changed to stop the flushing.
#42  July 16, 2013, 05:32:47 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
What is the forecast release in low-res? Many people are not able to play this version, so will have to wait for the next.
#43  July 16, 2013, 08:35:49 pm
  • www.soundcloud.com/acemillion
Please shadow make one that doesnt use OPENGL  thats what will make it impossible to run for everyone. Most people dont have over 3.0 or 4.1 and thats causes the problem. Which is the high amount of transparency's. I have the ability to run it but like to run it to where most people could play it. Having OpenGl and system work is premiere. PLease even if you release an older version when you talked about using less trans. Thanks again. And thats the problem everyone is having if you were wondering.
#44  July 16, 2013, 09:49:53 pm
  • fuck me right in the street
    • USA
I'm getting this error when I try to run it
#45  July 16, 2013, 09:56:48 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
the same for me
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#46  July 16, 2013, 10:33:58 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Will always be complaints about problems with this Screenpack, unfortunately it was done to better computers for graphics. Soon the Creator will make a version for Mugen 1.0 in low-res for those who could not play (I also could not play).
#47  July 16, 2013, 10:48:25 pm
    • USA
I managed to get everything to run by replacing the mugen application with a fresh one, however I don't think it's supposed to look like this? Am I supposed to set it to 640, 480?
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#48  July 16, 2013, 11:00:54 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
I managed to get everything to run by replacing the mugen application with a fresh one, however I don't think it's supposed to look like this? Am I supposed to set it to 640, 480?

There is no way around it, is the same things happens with my mugen. So, wait for the creator to release another version.
#49  July 16, 2013, 11:16:29 pm
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
O wow its finally out :D
I have my own custom 1.1 screen pack with OpenGL.
I'm crossing my fingers that when I get home from work I can download and play this smoothly.
From the your W.I.P page and the Video, this looks Amazing! Thank you guys for all your hard work! 
#50  July 16, 2013, 11:21:44 pm
  • SCARLET NEEDLE!!!!
Same error posted by other members:

#51  July 16, 2013, 11:29:19 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
I had said this earlier but because you installed a fresh new copy of mugen using this screenpack, the settings in the mugen.cfg file where the rendering is controlled is set to system by default because its a fresh copy of mugen. not open gl

This is what i was talkin about when i said that i had tried to change the rendering setting in the CVS 3 screenpack  to system and I got the same results. I got pass the versus screen and was able to get some gameplay in, but it was slow
Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 02:53:14 am by ~R@CE AKIR@~
#52  July 16, 2013, 11:31:30 pm
    • USA
To answer all the questions regarding that SelectBG error:

01rafa123 said:
I have a problem, when i open it i get

Error loading SelectBG

Error loading system data: data/system.def

any idea why??

EnlightendShadow said:
your computer is probably not good enough to run this mugen. its a pc killer. do you have a dedicated graphics card?
#53  July 16, 2013, 11:51:30 pm
    • USA
To answer all the questions regarding that SelectBG error:

01rafa123 said:
I have a problem, when i open it i get

Error loading SelectBG

Error loading system data: data/system.def

any idea why??

EnlightendShadow said:
your computer is probably not good enough to run this mugen. its a pc killer. do you have a dedicated graphics card?

My PC is able to run GTA IV, & Skyrim so I don't think that's the issue
#54  July 17, 2013, 12:56:28 am
    • UK
    • www.facebook.com/capcomvssnk3mugen/
try this

in the mugen.cfg file look for this

;Set to 1 to enable "safe" mode for older graphics cards.
 ;Many features will be disabled.
SafeMode = 0

and change the 0 to 1 it might work
#55  July 17, 2013, 02:29:59 am
Sir, can you please give out a 2nd link that's accessible. Because my PC gets a error whenever I go SkyDrive.
#56  July 17, 2013, 02:40:35 am
    • Brazil
    • roberto.frossi@hotmail.com
WELL, It worked in my PC after I changed the fight.sff, which is damaged.

Thanks.
#57  July 17, 2013, 02:55:15 am
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
WELL, It worked in my PC after I changed the fight.sff, which is damaged.

Thanks.

Same here I changed the Lifebar for another and I get past the Versus screen, it runs great a tiny bit of lag but nothing crazy. Something is def wrong with the Fight.sff or its just hogs memory like a mother!
I really love what you guys did. Thanks
#58  July 17, 2013, 06:32:26 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
#59  July 17, 2013, 06:36:36 am
  • CVS3 = Win
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/enlightendshadow/
Yeah guys I know about the errors.  We already knew this version of the SP was going to kill PC's.  There isn't anything wrong with the screenpack you guys downloaded it just takes a lot of resources to start up.  The biggest of which is the lifebars.  some of you might benefit from changing the lifebars but its not really worth it because it takes away from the entire SP.  Ian is currently converting a lot of aspects of the SP back to PCX so it becomes lighter.  I'm going to continue to work on it as well to get the 1.1 light version. 

Someone posted images with a redone version of the SP without opengl and thats why a lot of the things don't show up at all.  For those of you that can play it please share it with everyone you know so we can get the word out that we WANT CVS3!!! If you want make some vids with you playing it and link it back to this topic and my youtube page so others can download it :D  To the rest of you please wait a bit and we will try to make a version many more people can play.
#60  July 17, 2013, 06:57:54 am
  • www.soundcloud.com/acemillion
shadow thank you.