YesNoOk

Vegetto normal By Team SB (Read 8387 times)

Started by MUGENGOD, August 11, 2013, 12:21:26 pm
Share this topic:
Vegetto normal By Team SB
#1  August 11, 2013, 12:21:26 pm
  • great dbz&naruto mugen coder,
    • China
About this char, i have released last year, but just released in our country, because i hope to make a new version of Vegetto that can trun to super saiyan, so this vegetto is an old version for me, but these days i am busy to update my DBZ chars, i am coding Naruto chars now, so i think this old ver vegetto also is good gift for yours to play with it . hope everyone will like this char. :yippi:

infoļ¼š
name: Vegetto
mode:normal
version:1.0
intro:2
ending:2
LV1 super:2
LV2 super:1
it is our team"s old release, so FXs can"t as nice as MFT, but it has a good gameplay and cool AI, so there are less char can beat him, this vegetto is very strong. :eaugh: 

Special thanks:
wasaby: author of super vegetto,thanks him made a vegetto, ths sprites are good.
Team OS & Team MFT: thanks for some FXS and code reference, they make me improve.
ZJ MING: a portrait and some FXS modify.
Uchiha: some sprites.

PICS below: 8)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nazsavxo2mv9p78/Vegetto_By_TeamSB_1.0.rar
mugen fan.
Re: Vegetto normal By Team SB
#2  August 11, 2013, 01:30:26 pm
You finally released it!!! (here)

Feedback soon! 8)

Also, welcome to MFG!
(I'm G.o.D. from Mugen Generations if you don't recognize me).
Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 01:58:20 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#3  August 11, 2013, 01:48:26 pm
    • China
thanks for reply! yeah, i think this old char need to be released, if not , it will be waste. and i had know MFG many years ago, and will enter this fourm some times, but haven"t releasing mugen creations here, today is the first time i write topic in MFG.XD 
and, are you G.O.D in Mugengenerations?
mugen fan.
#4  August 11, 2013, 01:58:32 pm
Yes, I am. :)

- being the old version, I see some things (like Roken's sprites in the intro), but in the new version (the one you didn't release) you already fixed that;
- about the intro (Fusion Potara), Goku and Vegeta and later Vegetto don't have shadow; the sprites are a bit misaligned (Goku - Vegeta); there's no stopsnd for the Goku-Vegeta intro;
- I shouldn't give too much feedback for the AI, but this is a tough one (the AI is really strong, if not cheap; if he gets hit he teleports instantly);
- only using him gives debug flood;
- doing all Ki based attacks gives back power;

this for now.
#5  August 11, 2013, 02:17:22 pm
    • China
okay G.O.D, thanks for feedback, let me know the problems with this old char, but this is old version, maybe i can"t upload some fix patch here, :( all new thing will be done in 2.0 ver, and the 2.0 ver i have already done 95% in June, because i have started new char, like Naruto"s madara uchiha and Dbz"s Goku. so i stopped updating Vegetto normal and SSJ. maybe i will releasing new version this year. ;)  i also join the MFT(midnight fighter team),so i maybe making there"s char first, so my next dbz wip will be Majin vegeta. :P
mugen fan.
#6  August 11, 2013, 02:22:16 pm
I still check the forum there, I just don't post.
So, I know more or less what happens in MG.

@MUGENGOD:
Other feedback (if these errors are not fixed in the new version):
- spamming c will kill the enemy (if you have full power);
- Light punch -> Light kick x 2 can be repeated to make an infinite.
Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 06:27:53 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#7  August 12, 2013, 06:05:08 pm
    • China
okay,i don"t know why you don"t post in MG, and that your some reply in that fourm is missed. these days MG is too quiet, no new post and just a few people will reply me....also in this fourm,,,,just you, my friend, just you have reply me. maybe in this fourm there are few people like dbz chars?
and for char, you mean command "c " will use the fireballs infinite to kill enemy? it has already fix in new ver.
and light punch to light kick X2? i don"t understand what you mean XD,because of my bad english...
mugen fan.
#8  August 12, 2013, 06:16:43 pm
okay,i don"t know why you don"t post in MG, and that your some reply in that fourm is missed.
Something happened, the discussion went deleted (for whatever reason, I don't know) and I didn't like it, so I refused to post there again.
these days MG is too quiet, no new post and just a few people will reply me
Yes, it's a while since there was some activity there.
Also, some members from that forum registered here. (they don't post a lot, but it gives me the impression that...)
just you, my friend, just you have reply me. maybe in this fourm there are few people like dbz chars?
Don't worry about the replies. Maybe it's because of the small sprites (they are nice, but this forum is more used to bigger scale sprites).
I don't think there are few people who like DBZ; if you see the Z2 topics (GokuZ2, VegetaZ2, etc.) they have a lot of activity, because of the sprites and the gameplay. They are also very creative, you should give them a try.
- and for char, you mean command "c " will use the fireballs infinite to kill enemy? it has already fix in new ver.
- and light punch to light kick X2? i don"t understand what you mean XD,because of my bad english...
- Yes, and okay.
- Do light punch, then press light kick twice; after that repeat light punch, then light kick twice and so on. You should be able to kill the enemy (if he hasn't some defence maneuvers like teleport of parry).
#9  August 12, 2013, 06:57:45 pm
    • China
oh sorry for the MG fourm"s behavior, maybe this is a misunderstanding or some other things, just don"t care it, this forum is better for you.
like z2 and dbz all stars size is good, looks nice and high quality, i also think it is good, if i have the bigger sprites, i will have a try, now joker is spriting a big vegetto ssj, size is like UB22 and all stars, looks so cool, but progress is slow, so the 2.0 ver is also this size vegetto but more wonderful than this 1.0 sprites, all thing is up to the sprite, no sprite no char :(
and the bug, i will try to fix it, to be honest, the vegetto 2.0 just miss the sprit sword, ssj mode is done, cool transfoming and high quality gameplay and some new supers are finished, these days i am thinking about how to make a cool and simple sprit sword, because this is an LV1 super, so i shouldn"t make this super as complex as it can be, just simple and cool then it will ready for release XD

mugen fan.