YesNoOk

Conspiracies discuss here!  (Read 51970 times)

Started by Memo, August 30, 2013, 10:00:52 pm
Share this topic:
Conspiracies discuss here!
#1  August 30, 2013, 10:00:52 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
I love me a good conspiracy theory and would love to hear some from you guy's and gal's.
Please use this thread to discuss whatever crazy, unbelievable shit you want too
without fear of being ridiculed by other members!
Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 01:38:20 am by Memo
Re: Conspiracy's, WW3, UFO's, Reptilian's, Illuminati! discuss here!
#2  August 30, 2013, 10:06:30 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Well, the Area-51 stuff is over since they de-classified it, now we now what they got there, If any of these stuff that I truly believe in is aliens, they're are real and no one dares tell me the opposite

What do you believe in Memo?

#3  August 30, 2013, 10:10:46 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
I believe in aliens being in Area 51 or they once where there,  i know it wasn't no swamp gas or a weather balloon.  I just hope we find all this out before I die,  I would love to know it all.  We possibly cant be the only planet out there with life.
#4  August 30, 2013, 10:16:58 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
It doesn't make any sense Earth is the only planet with intelligent life in a Universe with billions of galaxies.
Well, they said in Area-51, is where they had the U-2 Spy Plane, they used it to spy on the russians during the cold war, it was the first supersonic plane, and because of it's shape, speed and altitude it could reach, people confused it with OVNI's, that explains many OVNI sighting, but not ALL of them

#5  August 30, 2013, 10:20:49 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Yeah that's where they test all the secret air force planes,  I wouldn't be surprised if some of the UFO's people see around that area are actually US vehicles being tested.
#6  August 30, 2013, 10:22:18 pm
donald rumsfeld never denied that he is a lizard
#7  August 30, 2013, 10:23:31 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
We're probably not alone, but Earth is in the sweet spot for developing life, so you'd need a planet with almost exactly the same specifications (not too close or too far from the sun, roughly same size, etc). Additionally, said species needs to be intelligent enough to sustain themselves for the years they would spend traveling from their planet to ours (remember, the term "light years" measures the distance a beam of light travels in the course of a year, meaning you'll probably have hundreds/thousands of years spent traveling to Earth AT BEST).

I believe that Betty Crocker is secretly puppeteering the world leaders, and that they're actually the real beings in charge (they're probably aliens). Mark my words, when Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope become joint presidents and get sworn into office by Guy Fieri (a man who will be responsible for more human deaths than anyone in history), you will know that civilization is over and who our true overlord is.

Oh yeah and in order to counter it, Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, and Donald Glover will release Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff: The Moive, to lead an uprising that ultimately goes nowhere :(
Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 10:27:36 pm by Jangotine
#8  August 30, 2013, 10:24:08 pm
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
Joe Rogan, dude. Joe Rogan.
#9  August 30, 2013, 10:25:57 pm
human clones.
#10  August 30, 2013, 10:29:06 pm
  • Fuck You.
*conspiracies

also urien and gill are behind everything
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#11  August 30, 2013, 10:30:27 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
That damn Skunk Ape is behind the evils of the world.
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#12  August 30, 2013, 10:31:07 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
I personally blame Paperwaite
#13  August 30, 2013, 10:35:38 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Onaga and his deception
#14  August 30, 2013, 10:37:26 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Don't Make Me Laugh!!
#15  August 30, 2013, 10:41:22 pm
  • tempus rerum imperator
    • seedzhao@jabber.org
speaking about ufos, some time ago, i was in my cousin´s house. more or less 01:25 AM. and when the lights was turned off, a light suddenly appear, and invaded the room. we were shocked. i was very very scared to death.

that light was floating in the air, and exploded, but with no sound, and became bigger... then after some movements, it leave the room. while it was there, my body coudn´t move at all.

then i just remember awaking in the morning. the clock showing 07:10 AM.

when i asked my cousin about the misterious light, he asked me: "what are you talking about?" he acts like he don´t remember that event, until today.

this was 15 years ago.

some people call me crazy, or liar... but i know what i saw.
#16  August 30, 2013, 10:43:43 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
We're probably not alone, but Earth is in the sweet spot for developing life, so you'd need a planet with almost exactly the same specifications (not too close or too far from the sun, roughly same size, etc). Additionally, said species needs to be intelligent enough to sustain themselves for the years they would spend traveling from their planet to ours (remember, the term "light years" measures the distance a beam of light travels in the course of a year, meaning you'll probably have hundreds/thousands of years spent traveling to Earth AT BEST).

I believe that Betty Crocker is secretly puppeteering the world leaders, and that they're actually the real beings in charge (they're probably aliens). Mark my words, when Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope become joint presidents and get sworn into office by Guy Fieri (a man who will be responsible for more human deaths than anyone in history), you will know that civilization is over and who our true overlord is.

Oh yeah and in order to counter it, Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, and Donald Glover will release Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff: The Moive, to lead an uprising that ultimately goes nowhere :(
Well life can develop in extreme conditions,  it doesn't have to be the same as our earth conditions.  But t will probably be something completely different from the human race.  Think of the organism that live in the bottom of the ocean,  there was recently some types of organisms found that fed on arsenic and that shit would kill us.  Not all life will be the same.
#17  August 30, 2013, 10:48:18 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
speaking about ufos, some time ago, i was in my cousin´s house. more or less 01:25 AM. and when the lights was turned off, a light suddenly appear, and invaded the room. we were shocked. i was very very scared to death.

that light was floating in the air, and exploded, but with no sound, and became bigger... then after some movements, it leave the room. while it was there, my body coudn´t move at all.

then i just remember awaking in the morning. the clock showing 07:10 AM.

when i asked my cousin about the misterious light, he asked me: "what are you talking about?" he acts like he don´t remember that event, until today.

this was 15 years ago.

some people call me crazy, or liar... but i know what i saw.

I saw 2 ufo's once while I was driving down a country highway with my girlfriend. They were triangle shape.  The things look like 2 doritos stuck together because one was real close and right above the other and they had just 1 light in the middle.  When it happened I said,  oh shit babe! Look at that shit! Just to confirm that I wasnt the only one who saw it and she was as shocked as I was.  But it could of been a us army or air force plane being tested since it was close to the FT. Campbell area in TN.
#18  August 30, 2013, 10:53:17 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
@seedzhao: I had a interesting experience too.
@Memo: You're totally right, If life exists in a planete like Mercury (hot as hell) These beings would endure temperatures that would melt us like ice cream

#19  August 30, 2013, 11:03:34 pm
  • tempus rerum imperator
    • seedzhao@jabber.org
2 doritos... i love doritos, man... well, about 3 years ago, i was informed that strange event ocurred in a neighbor city. then me and a friend were investigating this city.

when arrived there, we saw a land with bush all around us, and this strange round mark in the center. in the middle of the mark, the bush was yellow and dry.

ok, so we tried to take some photos, but the camera refused to work, creating strange statistic sounds... similar the radio in silent hill. just when we get away, the camera work again.

the place has a energy that prevented eletronic devices to function.

the people living there, told strange stories. a woman said that in middle of night, a strange sound of plane landed in the place, and the dogs was barking crazy, the when she saw trough window, she saw a ufo flying. this story was published on tv. and my friend has the photos.

very weird experience. sorry about my english, guys!

Posted: August 30, 2013, 11:06:11 pm
@seedzhao: I had a interesting experience too.
@Memo: You're totally right, If life exists in a planete like Mercury (hot as hell) These beings would endure temperatures that would melt us like ice cream

quick fist, please share your experience with us...
#20  August 30, 2013, 11:12:19 pm
there are creatures here in earth that lives in underwater, pressure itself can crush a human in an instant and there's no sunlight and they don't need oxygen to survive unlike regular sea creatures they live off in volcanic gas vents that can easily melt your face off. so a being living in mercury or venus isn't far fetch.