YesNoOk

Conspiracies discuss here!  (Read 51966 times)

Started by Memo, August 30, 2013, 10:00:52 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Conspiracy's, WW3, UFO's, Reptilian's, Illuminati! discuss here!
#21  August 30, 2013, 11:20:34 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio

@seedzhao: I had a interesting experience too.
@Memo: You're totally right, If life exists in a planete like Mercury (hot as hell) These beings would endure temperatures that would melt us like ice cream

quick fist, please share your experience with us...

Mine was more than UFO's, and really intense
My house has a backyard, well more than a backyard, it was a big terrain with a small farm-like little house next to a lot of chickens. It's not there anymore, a flood a couple years ago, destroyed all of that.
Anyway, I was like 6 years old, I was walking near the backyard, and when I was in front of the door leading there (it had a fence) I saw a strange "thing" it had humanoid body, but it's proportion gave it away: it was like 2,20 Meters tall, long head, long arms and legs, ribs a lot bigger than ours, and stomach smaller, so It looked like it had a box in the chest, looked at me and then ran away.
I know this was no dream, I remember my dreams(nightmares) This was real

#22  August 30, 2013, 11:22:48 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
there are creatures here in earth that lives in underwater, pressure itself can crush a human in an instant and there's no sunlight and they don't need oxygen to survive unlike regular sea creatures they live off in volcanic gas vents that can easily melt your face off. so a being living in mercury or venus isn't far fetch.

This is so true, life itself is a mystery and we only know so little of how it works.  But everybody remember that its not all gonna be intelligent,   or mabey it is and we just dont know how to understand it or how they function as a society.  Like animals for instance,   we dont know what go's on in there minds, how they precive time,  if they have similar feelings as us.
#23  August 30, 2013, 11:29:01 pm
  • tempus rerum imperator
    • seedzhao@jabber.org
quickfist, that was a very interesting experience you had. if i see something like that, i don´t know how i could feel. good story.
#24  August 30, 2013, 11:29:34 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Terrified as fuck, believe me

#25  August 30, 2013, 11:32:31 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com

I felt it, I used to live in puerto rico and I swear to god I saw a chupa cabra or some ugly ass jack the fuck up animal, but when we made eye contact I couldn't move or say anything,  my body froze. And then he ran the hell away and I ran in the house screaming!
#26  August 30, 2013, 11:33:06 pm
there are creatures here in earth that lives in underwater, pressure itself can crush a human in an instant and there's no sunlight and they don't need oxygen to survive unlike regular sea creatures they live off in volcanic gas vents that can easily melt your face off. so a being living in mercury or venus isn't far fetch.

This is so true, life itself is a mystery and we only know so little of how it works.  But everybody remember that its not all gonna be intelligent,   or mabey it is and we just dont know how to understand it or how they function as a society.  Like animals for instance,   we dont know what go's on in there minds, how they precive time,  if they have similar feelings as us.

that or maybe we're not the ones who are intelligent enough to understand life is. bacteria is enough proof for me maybe other life forms vibrates in different dimensions
#27  August 30, 2013, 11:34:50 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio

I felt it, I used to live in puerto rico and I swear to god I saw a chupa cabra or some ugly ass jack the fuck up animal, but when we made eye contact I couldn't move or say anything,  my body froze. And then he ran the hell away and I ran in the house screaming!

Humans fear what they don't understand, especially if they're ugly as fuck

#28  August 30, 2013, 11:36:41 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
#29  August 30, 2013, 11:38:08 pm
  • tempus rerum imperator
    • seedzhao@jabber.org
memo, how was exactly this chupa cabra? can you describe it?
#30  August 30, 2013, 11:41:32 pm
  • SNK is life
I bet's you it's a kind's of Reptilian's
#31  August 30, 2013, 11:46:11 pm
  • ...why it is always HARDer to be myself?!
    • Brazil
I saw somenthing strange, like 1-2 years ago Daylight H16:05 on the job, me and the driver, we was coming from the the place that paint the things that we make in were we work, nothing strange, an normal day, the driver saw somenthing in the sky, and said: Hey what is that on the sky?, i say: what, were?, them i see somenthing strange triangle/boomerang form whit mate black paint in the sky, i said : this is strange, once we get close and under the BIG object becomes clear, we get out of the truck and i said : this is not an helicopter, dont have have helices, this is not an plane or ballon, this thing dont move exepct from an strange rotation, but is static, at this time me and the driver are scared as shit and fuck no camera or phone with camera (thats the politic were i work), and not only us, but others people have stoped and wathed the "UFO" in the sky, once we get back on the truck (we have stoped like 25min and the ufo stell there) to get back and once we finaly made to job, i starte to tell to every one whats have ocurred, nobody exept some friend and my family have belived in me.
On that time i was wathing UFO programs in the History Chanel, and i aways loved planes and helicopters and i know how to diferencie "UFO" to this kind of thing, i am not a jerk, some time ago like 2 months in the History Chanel, i saw that damn thing on the tv, i cant beleive that, that the prove that i am not Crazy(the guy of the UFOs) like some peoples say.
This thing is a nightmare to me, i cant forget that thing, dont leave my mind at all...
#32  August 30, 2013, 11:51:35 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
I hear you brother, people don't believe because they don't want to accept that there are things they're convinced are not real, UFO's are the best example

#33  August 30, 2013, 11:54:58 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
memo, how was exactly this chupa cabra? can you describe it?

It was nothing like the pictures or what was on all the chupa cabra t shirts that were in style at the time, it kinda looked like a bald cat with fangs and some ugly ass eyes sticking out its head

Bea

#34  August 31, 2013, 12:12:55 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org

Mercury has no atmosphere whatsoever, it is way too close to the sun, the temperatures in it's surface change too much during the course of one Mercurian day, it consists of approximately 70% metallic and 30% silicate material.
Venus I can see having some sort of live capable of adapting to it's hellish atmosphere and heat. Mercury is nothing more than a sterile rock.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#35  August 31, 2013, 12:13:20 am
  • ...why it is always HARDer to be myself?!
    • Brazil
I hear you brother, people don't believe because they don't want to accept that there are things they're convinced are not real, UFO's are the best example

Worst than dont believe, some people have fear and some others say : My life is to busy and i dont give a shit to this kind of thing..., WTF MAN???HOW YOU DONT GIVE A SHIT TO SOMENTHING IMPORTANT LIKE THAT, WE DONT KNOW WHATTAHELL IS ON THE SKY, CAN BE EVERYTING, WE NEED TO KNOW WTF IS THAT!!!
I saw this thing on daylight, its strange non normal plane, delta/boomerang thing, no light, no sound, whatahell is that...?
#36  August 31, 2013, 12:25:49 am
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio

#37  August 31, 2013, 12:30:06 am
  • tempus rerum imperator
    • seedzhao@jabber.org
#38  August 31, 2013, 12:35:09 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
My mind is open to any possibility, the strangest,  weirdest things that seem  impossible could be true.  People sometimes don't believe because of the media, movies or story's written about such subjects. It will desensitized someone's mind to the fact and they would think, oh that's just hollywood, movie magic,  it cant be real if its in the movies!
#39  August 31, 2013, 12:37:03 am
#40  August 31, 2013, 12:37:34 am
can someone fix the gratuitous use of apostrophes in the thread title