YesNoOk

Megaman: Bit of Destiny (Read 311662 times)

Started by O Ilusionista, October 18, 2010, 03:58:31 am
Share this topic:

Poll

Should we have a button for basic melee attacks?

Yes, its make the game more fighting oriented
69 (67%)
No, let it as is, with a button for specials only
34 (33%)

Total Members Voted: 101

Re: Megaman: Bit of Destiny
#1081  July 24, 2013, 08:32:01 pm
    • Canada
    • mykiteishigher@gmail.com
Hey friends!

I stumbled upon this board recently...and what a great project! 

I know it is on hold for now, but I wanted to let you guys know that I have a ton of base sprites that I have designed, and once I get a chance to upload them, I will gladly share.

Also, as this is a pretty old thread, I was wondering if anyone has an archive of the sprites made for this project, as many of the image links are broken now.

You guys rule.
#1082  July 25, 2013, 04:08:37 am
  • Gamer extraordinaire
    • USA
    • Skype - Shadow0X3
Well, first of all, welcome to the MugenGuild. Second of all, something like this, where the topic hadn't been replied to in a month, you would be best to message the thread creator. Anyways, as it stands, I have almost all of the sheets that were posted in this topic saved to my personal hard drive, but some of the sheets' links had already timed out. As it were, I do believe there was something like 10 sheets that I don't have, but I have the character's names down. As it stands, I was going to take over the template from O Ilusionista if he ever wanted me to, but the project was pretty much cancelled as it is. However, with your post, perhaps there will be some life breathed into it? Please? Maybe?
Anyways, if the project gets a reboot, I'll put all the sheets I have into a zip archive and upload it somewhere for anyone with the project to download it. Until then, I think it best to keep them all stored safely away from anyone who could potentially steal credit for the project idea, since about half of the sheets no longer have valid image links

If you see a Diverien, it's almost definitely me. So say hi :D
#1083  July 25, 2013, 05:51:28 am
  • Small characters can kick big ass.
    • USA
I'd really hate to see this project abandoned. It was one of the very few that had this many people interested in it. Many of those people even decided to contribute their own sheets for it.

The original idea is an awesome one. And having so many folks trying to sprite for it (even if they had no prior experience doing so) is kind of what M.U.G.E.N is all about. And if the project were successful, I think it would leave a huge positive impact on the M.U.G.E.N scene.
#1084  August 23, 2013, 02:23:13 am
    • Argentina
Finaly i have some free time for work on my Dio sprites again, opinions?

Spoiler: Megaman Bit Of Destiny sprite sheet wip status (click to see content)

[/center]
#1085  August 23, 2013, 02:34:49 am
    • keroroseed00@hotmail.fr
WRRYYYYYYYY !!!!!!! (very good)
#1086  August 23, 2013, 02:43:05 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Is this still going?
#1087  August 23, 2013, 04:10:58 am
    • USA
Welcome back! That Dio looks pretty darned good. :) The only thing I can suggest would be to try giving him his original stance. It would definitely bring out his individuality.

I always admired your work. You make pretty awesome Megaman-like sprites. :D
Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 04:18:20 am by OrochiWeapon2000
#1088  September 09, 2013, 11:21:52 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
I'd really hate to see this project abandoned. It was one of the very few that had this many people interested in it. Many of those people even decided to contribute their own sheets for it.

The original idea is an awesome one. And having so many folks trying to sprite for it (even if they had no prior experience doing so) is kind of what M.U.G.E.N is all about. And if the project were successful, I think it would leave a huge positive impact on the M.U.G.E.N scene.

you aren't the only one. But saddly, I can't work on this project now.
Maybe (I said MAYBE) I will move this to OpenBOR engine.
#1089  September 10, 2013, 03:51:53 am
    • USA
That's a real shame, but I suppose it can't be helped. It really was a good idea though, and I do hope that the project comes back to life again in one form or another at some point. I wish you the best in your future projects. :)
#1090  September 11, 2013, 01:42:33 am
    • USA
Wait, so this is dead now?
#1091  September 11, 2013, 02:42:59 am
    • USA
Unfortunately, it would seem so. :( It's pretty disappointing to hear, but it was definitely awesome while it lasted.
#1092  September 11, 2013, 02:57:47 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
I wouldn't say "dead", rather "on hold for an indeterminated time".
#1093  September 12, 2013, 05:23:42 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com