massive changes done since my last release
added state changes (normal, fire, holy, dark) each state has their own moves
added ethereal mode
more intros and win poses
better AI
adjusted damage
enjoy
feedback welcomed

things to come... im gonna release a patch in the future for her, mainly adjusted AI patch and add some graphics to a couple of her moves, not sure when im gonna get around to it though, so keep you eyes out
Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 07:59:55 pm by kainintherain
Re: Agrias (Reborn)
#2  October 16, 2013, 08:44:28 am
    • USA
Agrias has been one of our top-tier characters since we started doing our online tournaments. I've tested this update against the version we use and there is a significant decrease in how deadly she is. This bums me out a little bit because I really liked how strong she was.

Having said that I think the changes you did to her really do make her a better character. Her different modes are really interesting and she feels much less reliant on OP damage scaling, health regeneration, and power charge.

I will gladly be adding this new Agrias to our roster but as a separate entity entirely.

Kudos on the AWESOME work with her. She's definitely the best Final Fantasy character in Mugen.
#3  October 16, 2013, 03:00:55 pm
    • USA
    • scottwarshauer@yahoo.com
thank you very much on your input, im glad you like her, i had to decrease some of the AI moves to make her less cheap but more versitile, but if you have noticed in her AI when she is in her holy state and low on life she summons bahamut everytime and when she is in her normal state and low on life she uses her elixer, i had to reduce the damage cause i had alot of complaints about her doing too much damage in her last version
#4  October 16, 2013, 03:03:17 pm
Thanks for the heads up, I'll make sure to keep the old one as well as this one and have two.  I loved tactics one of the best games ever and I'm a big fan of this character thanks for the update!
#5  October 16, 2013, 03:06:44 pm
    • USA
youre welcome, im glad everyone is liking it
#6  October 19, 2013, 08:02:33 pm
    • USA
i would like more feedback from anyone and everyone, so if you have the time that will be great, i plan on making a patch for her sometime in the future so the more feed back i can get the better i can make her, thank you everyone in the mugen world
#7  October 19, 2013, 08:21:06 pm
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
I'll have to give this a try :)
#8  October 20, 2013, 09:02:23 am
    • USA
please do and let me know what you think