YesNoOk

FeLo & Co (Read 574659 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, April 04, 2010, 03:30:29 pm
Share this topic:
Re: FeLo & Co
#181  November 07, 2013, 06:27:41 pm
  • Raging Fist
I just wished someone could do her as a character, maybe pots style one day.
#182  November 07, 2013, 11:25:21 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
- Drex: those looks awesome! O_O!!

I just wished someone could do her as a character, maybe pots style one day.

As far as I know, Chuchoryu is working on her. He's editing her from SFZ. Maybe if you speak with him, you will be able to do a colour separation for that one :)!

Have a nice day!!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#183  November 08, 2013, 06:34:17 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Awesome Cammy XD

Finally an more actual and Zero+CVS Cammy sprite based in SF2 era =D

Keep it up o/
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#184  November 08, 2013, 06:42:13 pm
  • Bringing her back
    • USA
    • hiivolt-07.deviantart.com/

refresh my memory but weren't you working on Juri or was that just one sprite for fun? sorry if it's a stupid question but I've been out of the loop when it comes to mugen wips. I've been playing the new update for Terraria.

Nope. Juri is cool and all, but her design is kinda difficult to make a WHOLE sheet.

That's why I'd do one of the alts, they pretty much are both better looking than her normal design.
Spriting is hard.
#185  November 08, 2013, 08:01:46 pm

As much as I'd LOVE to see this in full motion I think that it'd be even more difficult to do a full sheet for this alt compared to her original outfit. I guess that just leaves her other, more plain alt. (her SFxTK alt (not the Zafina one) can burn in a fire
#186  November 08, 2013, 08:29:52 pm
  • Bringing her back
    • USA
    • hiivolt-07.deviantart.com/
You forgot about her midriff shirt and jeans alternate
Spriting is hard.
#187  November 08, 2013, 08:36:45 pm
Sorry that I wasn't clear. I was actually referring to her plain looking casual SF4 outfit from the beginning, but towards the end I felt the need to mention her dumb looking alt from SFxTK for some reason.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 08:40:04 pm by Drex
#188  November 08, 2013, 08:37:21 pm
    • keroroseed00@hotmail.fr
dat.... juri ( *__*) awesome
#189  November 09, 2013, 12:24:56 am
  • The Mad Editor
    • Philippines
#190  November 09, 2013, 02:36:38 pm
Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 02:40:34 pm by Drex
#191  November 09, 2013, 11:49:30 pm
^Yep, that was the colou separation :)!!

About juri: I will not work on her. Not become a wip of me :/. Also, if I wanted to d her, I would choose her normal attire(taekwonbitch) instead one of her alts :P  ----Already commissioned.

Also...does "stages" revamps counts here?

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

It's still VERY sketchy. Those bricks, that floor...D:!! I'm thinking in adding melted candles in the floor, near that "chair", what do you think?

Have a nice day!!
Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 09:58:22 am by FeLo_Llop
#192  November 10, 2013, 10:23:43 am
OK, made something more:

Aaaaand...can't decide if "green" bricks or "black" bricks in the elephant background:

Have a nice day!!
#193  November 10, 2013, 11:23:07 am
  • The Mad Editor
    • Philippines
OK, made something more:

Aaaaand...can't decide if "green" bricks or "black" bricks in the elephant background:

Have a nice day!!

My pick is the darker one. This is just me, least it gives looks that it is not a copy and paste from Dhalsim's stage. BTW, is this custom stage element from Bison aka. Dictator's Thailand palace or just a new Dhalsim stage? :p
#194  November 10, 2013, 12:42:11 pm
It's a revamp on old SF2 Dhalsim's stage :)

Also, put the "green" background because this God can't be in darkness, but graphically looks better D:!!
#195  November 10, 2013, 01:39:03 pm
  • The Mad Editor
    • Philippines

Also, put the "green" background because this God can't be in darkness, but graphically looks better D:!!

Oooh. Aside from this, will there any other SF stage revamps in plan for you? :p
#196  November 10, 2013, 03:46:01 pm
#197  November 10, 2013, 09:26:48 pm
  • Mumbling voice actor reploid
    • Canada
    • electricvoiceboxmedia.com
I have to say I love your stuff dude, but I really like the idea of stage revamps! :) I'm excited to see what you've got in store for Dictator's stage!
#198  November 11, 2013, 12:57:17 am
  • The Mad Editor
    • Philippines

Oooh. Aside from this, will there any other SF stage revamps in plan for you? :p

Dictator's from SF2 will receive a revamp. It will have a lot of changes ;). Also, Claw's is possible to have a revamp too.

Looking forward to Bison's stage revamp. Hope it'll be a stage that bears Shadaloo insignia or influence. ;P
#199  November 11, 2013, 02:00:08 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
very nice edits on the stage: good luck with those :)

as always, excellent spriting!
#200  November 25, 2013, 01:10:27 pm
Thanks for the support, guys!!
- Shockdingo: Thanks!! About Dictator's, it's going to be as if time has really passed sinceold SF2 days. I mean, destruction, grass, etc. Similar to what's seen in that Viper short movie(don't remember the name).

- T. Vincenson: Shadowlaw logo is not making its appearance in that stage...Also, I'm in the brainstorming/concept designs of that stage, and while the main thing is decided, I'm fighting against a gold twilight(similar to cvs's sagat stage) or a stormy thing as in old SFZ3 Dictator. Hard to decide!!

- DJoulz: Thanks, man!! Some of the things are getting hard, but I'm sure I can handle it!

----------------------------------

Now, some news:

- C.Viper: Thinking in re-spriting her ultra 1. In that case, the total number of missing sprites are 48. If I'm going directly to ultra 2 and THE INTROS, just 31 for finishing her!! Can't decide!!
- Comission #1: It's JURI HAN. Already started her, just for making some tests of spriting routines and stupid things I like to do before spriting seriously. Specially since her is FULL of small, tricky details D: !
- Comission #2: A Capcom female who's TOTALLY NUDE!! I got her sprites ripped from a 3D game! But I won't be starting her at least till I finish Viper.
- Side project #1: I'm waiting to the outliner spriter, so we can make the very best and most viewtifulbeautiful one! You'll see the rage and HYPE of two BIG fans of that saga of games!!
- Stages: Slowly going! I'm glad this elephant, even unfinished, seems an actual elephant(LOL!!). Just got to do the details of its "party clothes"(I'm sure it has a name in hindi, but I don't know U_U), legs, tail, gold, nails...wohooo!! this gotta be fun! and there are at least 2 elephants more D:!!(I'm going to be as Capcom: Copy-paste-reflect elephants :D!):

Have a nice day!!