YesNoOk

Krang WIP: Requesting Voice clips, Frankensprites + Custom Edits (Read 124023 times)

Started by Dcat, May 19, 2011, 05:15:22 am
Share this topic:
Re: Krang WIP: Requesting Voice clips, Frankensprites + Custom Edits
#401  May 16, 2012, 04:44:50 pm
Yeah. It would be great if someone here knew him personally, or knew a way to contact him somehow.
Agreed on what you said about Krang - yeah for me, Shredder and Krang were most hyped WIP ever. So I'm quite nervous too :S
Well, let's hope and wait, I guess..

Yeah, for a year...
#402  May 16, 2012, 10:19:34 pm
  • "Za Warudo" user
    • Russia
    • www.youtube.com/user/YagamiRus
What do you mean? wait for a year or you know him personally for a year?
Well anyway, if we should, we will wait for a year. I just hope Dcat will return some day. :(
Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 10:37:32 pm by DeeDevilbat
#403  May 16, 2012, 11:03:38 pm
What do you mean? wait for a year or you know him personally for a year?
Well anyway, if we should, we will wait for a year. I just hope Dcat will return some day. :(

Just kidding man. It depends what Dcat is doing, his personal life and work.
Yeah let's just hope that Dcat will return. I agree.
#404  May 28, 2012, 12:42:23 pm
This guy Dcat usualy has done already for AI Android krang only why is there no time to release this Warrior. Probably will be released next month or year
Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 02:19:12 pm by rax118

GOH

#405  May 28, 2012, 01:00:33 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Dcat will release his characters when he feels like it. Stop bothering him about it. It's getting annoying.
#406  May 28, 2012, 04:00:14 pm
no comment
#407  May 28, 2012, 04:33:17 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Stop asking to be banned and listen to GOH
#408  May 28, 2012, 06:48:41 pm
no offense you are right now stop writing stupid and annoying and Comments for this end point (do not want to be banned)
#409  May 28, 2012, 10:09:18 pm
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
Lol, what?
I couldn't understand a word you typed.

DW

#410  May 28, 2012, 10:13:41 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
#411  May 28, 2012, 10:48:44 pm
  • "Za Warudo" user
    • Russia
LOL WTF about android and no time for it?
Bad Google translator is bad  :S
#412  June 08, 2012, 08:58:42 pm
  • Your Channel 6 News Anchor is in another Castle!
    • dcat.mugen-infantry.net/
Sorry about the long hiatus, I've been addressing some life matters lately and MUGEN had to fall by the wayside. I still plan to release Krang once I tidy up any loose ends remaining as far as character interaction/ intro/winposes go and once I finish his AI. The ninja turtles will all receive updates as well.

For Shredder, I'll most likely be seeking out a partner to handle the heavy coding required. Shouldering the majority of character creation so far hasn't been ideal in regards to either the speed of creation or quality of coding I can arrive at. Once I establish a Balthazar/Cybaster type, aesthetics & mechanics partnership with an available and capable contributor, I'm sure things will go much smoother.
#413  June 08, 2012, 09:09:58 pm
  • "Za Warudo" user
    • Russia
Glad you're back :D

Shouldering the majority of character creation so far hasn't been ideal in regards to either the speed of creation or quality of coding I can arrive at.
Even if the speed of creation is low, the quality of coding is great imho. Anyway, good luck with your further progress, know that lots of TMNT fans are waiting for your upcoming chars :sugoi:
#414  June 08, 2012, 10:25:39 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
THANK GAWD!! Dcat, I was seriously worried. As history serves, when amazing talent vanishes with no rhyme or reason, its because something bad happened. It is truly great to have you back.

I can't wait to get my hands on the finished Krang. If I may, are life issues inhibiting your coding for Shredder?? If I had any knowledge on coding, I'd gladly help. I'm also sure you will have no issue finding help. Best wishes!!

All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#415  June 09, 2012, 11:01:08 am
Well glad you're back for now.
So any new special moves or strikers for Shredder?
#416  June 09, 2012, 09:21:26 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
told you when dcat leaves he comes back when you least expect it lol its happened multiple times alredy don't freak out so much. wb again

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#417  June 09, 2012, 11:16:43 pm
  • You don't know enehthin.
It is very annoying that people wondering if the project is dead just because there isn't an update for a month. Creators have lives too guys, if there isn't an update, that just means they got stuff to do.
Gameboy Scorpion - 4%

SUPER SECRET STAGE - 0% ;)
#418  June 18, 2012, 12:14:26 am
I can't wait til you release Krang my roster needs him badly and it would stop me from the ai video of him...
New #419  December 12, 2013, 10:52:10 am
    • www.darktemplarz.com
I know this thread is old, but off and on I've been working on a small MUGEN game based on the sprites from beat em ups and recently I started it up again. I have an enormous number of sprites made, including many for Krang. I'm not a very good programmer so everything I've done is very basic slap over KFM and modifying the most obvious basic stuff here and there.

Here is the Krang I've worked on from time to time. He has a lot of leftover turtle sprites that I haven't replaced yet, and some incomplete/funky looking placeholder moves.

www.ultimatemk.com/tempmatt/mugen/Krang.rar

I made a few palettes, TMNT arcade, Turtles in Time, one based on the cartoon series, Hyperstone Heist, and one other game

I've also spent a lot of time on Leo, Don, Mikey, a bit on Foot Soldier from TMNT arcade, Metalhead, and then Bart and Homer from the Simpsons, and Pimple from Battletoads.

Edit: I can also do a 100% indistinguishable Krang impersonation, hopefully this character comes back to life, I'd love to see my edits bulked up.

And at 42:30 here I quote Krang from the original pilot then an ad lib at 42:50 as an example for a guest on our show who was a big TMNT fan:
http://media.blubrry.com/aristocratsradio/p/www.aristocratsradio.com/shows/2013/Aristocrats-05-26-13.mp3
Feel the Wrath of Inhumane Smoke
Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 08:26:22 am by EWAShock