YesNoOk

Batsu Ichimonji by R@CE AKIR@ Updated 7/15/14 (Read 88565 times)

Started by R@CE AKIR@, February 12, 2014, 10:37:21 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Batsu Ichimonji by R@CE AKIR@
#21  February 13, 2014, 05:50:50 am
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
- I kno small portraits are the "New" thing that everybody loves alot, but I really dont care for them that much. Like I like them like the rest of the people here do. But I'm not so focused on them. Meaning I could get a character and I don't have to have it

*sigh* I´ll do that tomorrow for you. So you don´t mind what artwork I choose for that?? I plan to use any of these:

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/batsu-dss.png
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/batsu-tvc1.jpg
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np7/char/batsu-project.png

Let´s see what others have to say. Other recommendations are good.

Actually I dont man . Sorry man, but I just dont feel like its that important.  See I remember when people didnt really do it that much I got used to not having to have it. But if yo want to do it then by all means go for it.
You can do which ever one you want.  :)
#22  February 13, 2014, 05:51:04 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
what about implementing the palettes on the one he already has? looks pretty good in my opinion
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#23  February 13, 2014, 05:58:01 am
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
what about implementing the palettes on the one he has now? looks pretty good in my opinion

Because like I said, I don't really care as much to do it. Because I never paid attention to it and also because not everyone in mugen does it so you cant always expect people to do what everyone else is doing.

I do like them however. Really I do, but its not to the point where I just MUST have it done for a character when I download it and put it in my roster. Its all about the character itself and the gameplay that matters the most to me.

Only reason you guys got it for Marco is because someone else did it for me. Other than that, I'm not that into them where I just have to have it done.

Honestly I would be just be satisfied that we finally have a Batsu in this style but I can't be perfect with everything I guess lol.

Buts its all good man, if someone makes him one, then I'll use it. I suck at doing them anyway......

#24  February 13, 2014, 06:36:38 am
    • USA
    • curiafloyd@yahoo.com
great release as always bro thanks
#25  February 13, 2014, 06:46:59 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/

- a.SP and a.SK don't seem to have very good hittimes, as it seems impossible to combo after them when landing, be it with a basic or a
-I can combo just Fine with the SP and the SK after hitting someone with them. I do it in my video so, I dont see how you cant too.

Actually, I am also having a difficult time combo-ing off of Jump HP and Jump HK as well.  The thing though (and I'm guessing the same for God's Anger as well), is that combo chaining is turned off on my end.  In your videos, it's clear that it's turned on. 
#26  February 13, 2014, 07:04:15 am
    • USA

- a.SP and a.SK don't seem to have very good hittimes, as it seems impossible to combo after them when landing, be it with a basic or a
-I can combo just Fine with the SP and the SK after hitting someone with them. I do it in my video so, I dont see how you cant too.

Actually, I am also having a difficult time combo-ing off of Jump HP and Jump HK as well.  The thing though (and I'm guessing the same for God's Anger as well), is that combo chaining is turned off on my end.  In your videos, it's clear that it's turned on.

I see what your talking about on the air punch and kick. But on the ground, I just turned the chain combos off and I still can combo the normal hits into most specials.

The problem with your combo set ups was because I didnt put enough groundhitime and etc on the jump punch or kick. thats for finding that  :)

As far as the special move go the only one I see that I cant do it on is the air kai dan. thats because I forgot to change the state numbers on the specials to the air normal attacks. Just now fixed it. Thanks for pointing that out as well

Other than that I fixed the problems to that, and will include it in the update.

#27  February 13, 2014, 07:55:29 am
  • The Yatagarasu will be coming in any moment.
Damn! Badass, Race! Batsu fights excellently via Rival School! :D You did a great job there, man. ;)
Titiln said:
focus more and stop thinking about things like the internet or titties

Whatever happened to sex, drugs, and Rock. Nowadays, it's whores, AIDS, and Hip-Hop.
#28  February 13, 2014, 08:44:21 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
I see what your talking about on the air punch and kick. But on the ground, I just turned the chain combos off and I still can combo the normal hits into most specials.
I was just talking about a.SP/a.SK > land > ground basic/special combos. ;)
Combos that start on the ground work just fine, no worries.
#29  February 13, 2014, 08:54:09 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
Yeah, combo-ing air basics into ground basics seems real strict.  Combo-ing basics into specials is fine, so that's not the issue.
#30  February 13, 2014, 10:04:07 am
  • Hello Ola Comment ça va ?
    • France
    • zozoxeazea@gmail.com

COOLEEEEEEEEST  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#31  February 13, 2014, 01:06:51 pm
    • USA
Yeah, combo-ing air basics into ground basics seems real strict.  Combo-ing basics into specials is fine, so that's not the issue.

Right now in the update coming I have it set up where you can start combos with a jump Mp,Sp,Mk and HK into a special

I think that's the only ones I'm gonna do as far as the air going to the ground

So right now you can do the classic "Jump Kick and swoop" just like Ryu does along with other things.

I never really paid that kind of thing attention, i guess I didnt see until now lol. Damn (Slaps Forehead)
#32  February 13, 2014, 03:21:47 pm
    • France
    • mistermef@hotmail.fr
my dream come true !!!!! rival school char very beautiful and very thx ;) i hope capcom will one day make a ps4 version !!!! this game not must die !!!!
#33  February 13, 2014, 05:49:55 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Great! Awesome release R@CE!
#34  February 13, 2014, 06:58:59 pm
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Nice!!! Thanks for this release!!! Can i give an idea? At the team up level 3 super you can make appear Kyosuke, Hinata os Sakura in a randomic way! Also they should throw the fireball at the same time!!!
#35  February 13, 2014, 07:08:11 pm
As always great work...thx a lot...i've already converted him HR...

just waiting now for yamazaki.

you're the one...thx again and for sure my roster will be complete in few weeks...

nice
#36  February 13, 2014, 07:20:40 pm
  • Raging Fist
All I need is a Kyosuke and I got a tag team XD. Thank you very much for the release Akira :3.
Now I await the Dojo breaking Hon Fu Spanking Snake Loving Chun-Li Peeping Knife Wielding Orochi Crazy Yamazaki XD
#37  February 13, 2014, 08:23:25 pm
  • M.U.G.E.N 4 LIFE!
    • USA
    • suliofthenerdvaid@gmail.com
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwd0KXNN1f_sVI80PHAnWdA
Now I await the Dojo breaking Hon Fu Spanking Snake Loving Chun-Li Peeping Knife Wielding Orochi Crazy Yamazaki XD

how long did it take you to make up that lol

but im excited for Yamazaki as well just
like for Batsu
#38  February 13, 2014, 08:58:33 pm
    • USA
I appreciate the love but some of these comments are just laughable....

I feel like some of you are going to have an orgasm lol Batsu hasnt even been updated yet lol

Ahhh well....Anywayz

Nice!!! Thanks for this release!!! Can i give an idea? At the team up level 3 super you can make appear Kyosuke, Hinata os Sakura in a randomic way! Also they should throw the fireball at the same time!!!

I'm glad you like Batsu dude. And that Idea of yours, I already thought of that. Thanks anyway, maybe I will do it later....(Maybe)

I did make them shoot it out at the same time but I wanted it so seems more like whom ever is helping him is only adding a smaller Guts Bullet to add to his own.

I like it like this.

All I need is a Kyosuke and I got a tag team XD. Thank you very much for the release Akira :3.

Thank you for the luv man but hey man....Dude..... Dude.......

LOL are you really that excited man?

#39  February 13, 2014, 09:16:20 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Was this already mentioned? zzz
Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 11:52:36 pm by Sire Hyostic.
#40  February 13, 2014, 09:20:28 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Lol that damage scaling.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?