YesNoOk

Batsu Ichimonji by R@CE AKIR@ Updated 7/15/14 (Read 88223 times)

Started by R@CE AKIR@, February 12, 2014, 10:37:21 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Batsu Ichimonji by R@CE AKIR@
#41  February 13, 2014, 09:29:59 pm
    • xxlunytun3sxx@aim.com
Infinite style characters always get their level 3 supers scaled to hell for some reason lol.
http://www.twitch.tv/zer0degr33z

I sometimes stream MUGEN. Join me!
#42  February 13, 2014, 09:36:03 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
Yeah, combo-ing air basics into ground basics seems real strict.  Combo-ing basics into specials is fine, so that's not the issue.
you gotta be kidding , if anything there is to much time

he does to much damage, he can kill a character with only 2 combos. work on the damage dampener cuz it doesnt seem to be reducing enough damage when comboing
his heavy punch isnt an overhead
air ex kick doesnt work when close to ground yet normal version does
why does he instant hop after an air fireball super? you dont see that with pots shin gouki, and its really noticeable when you're trying to hit an opponent in the corner with it cuz it misses all the time. You can just do the hop after the fireball comes out so this isnt a problem
why is his uppercut completely invincible?????
his qcb punch super is an air unblockable
standing lvl2 fireball super is an air unblockable

Would be nice if he could combo after his punch throw, so you it could be a nice custom combo start up or something but right now you can only to otg supers after it which is lame.

#43  February 13, 2014, 10:44:31 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjrLYwzQvh4[/youtube]
Was this already mentioned? zzz

Where did I go wrong huh?.....

All of this was mentioned before so there was no need to do this but ummm ok

Lol that damage scaling.

Thanks, that's really going to help me  fix the character WOOT WOOT!

Laughing at me isnt going to help out at all.

Yeah, combo-ing air basics into ground basics seems real strict.  Combo-ing basics into specials is fine, so that's not the issue.
you gotta be kidding , if anything there is to much time

he does to much damage, he can kill a character with only 2 combos. work on the damage dampener cuz it doesnt seem to be reducing enough damage when comboing
his heavy punch isnt an overhead
air ex kick doesnt work when close to ground yet normal version does
why does he instant hop after an air fireball super? you dont see that with pots shin gouki, and its really noticeable when you're trying to hit an opponent in the corner with it cuz it misses all the time. You can just do the hop after the fireball comes out so this isnt a problem
why is his uppercut completely invincible?????
his qcb punch super is an air unblockable
standing lvl2 fireball super is an air unblockable

Would be nice if he could combo after his punch throw, so you it could be a nice custom combo start up or something but right now you can only to otg supers after it which is lame.

Now this is "REAL" Feedback.

Thanks Luis.... I have the pos add on the air fireball super so that he could pull it off on combos and also give him more of a blow back when he shoots the super move. I'm already aware of it not being able to hit in the corner and I'm working to fix it. His uppercut I shall adjust the not hit by on it. I don't why they are not blocking on your end with the air fireball, cus i could have sworn it does it on my end, But i will check that out. Thanks

#44  February 13, 2014, 11:11:40 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname

I wasn't laughing at you. :I Besides, I did bring up how the damage scaling seems really wrong (completely negating the super's damage is lol). Don't just dismiss what I said because it was preceded by a lol that wasn't even intended to be offensive in any way.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#45  February 13, 2014, 11:13:41 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia

custom combo>air kick special>cancel into any normal

this character is fun but hes too cheap cuz of the damage output he does. Might make a quick combo video so people can see his potential
#46  February 13, 2014, 11:16:55 pm
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released

custom combo>air kick special>cancel into any normal

this character is fun but hes too cheap cuz of the damage output he does. Might make a quick combo video so people can see his potential

I've already fixed alot of the stuff listed here plus other stuff I have found inlcuding that what you just posted above. I just havent posted it yet because I am trying to do somethin else in him before I do.

Posted: February 13, 2014, 11:28:20 pm

I wasn't laughing at you. :I Besides, I did bring up how the damage scaling seems really wrong (completely negating the super's damage is lol). Don't just dismiss what I said because it was preceded by a lol that wasn't even intended to be offensive in any way.

Well my bad, as I thought you were because of the "lol". Cool beans

I am working to fix the dampering so that everything will be ok....

I really want to make the character play good to his full potential. Its alot of work put into this so, just bare with me is all I ask...

This style is not a style that I'm use to, as I usually did Vs characters before, and this is my only second one in this style of game play

I've always had that judgement issue with dampering but I'm going to work on that.
Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 11:29:12 pm by ~R@CE AKIR@~
#47  February 13, 2014, 11:30:55 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Not a problem, man. Just don't be so quick to assume something is an attack in the future and there won't be any issues in the future, k?
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#48  February 13, 2014, 11:33:19 pm
    • USA
Not a problem, man. Just don't be so quick to assume something is an attack in the future and there won't be any issues in the future, k?

Check your PM and there was no way of me knowing what your intentions were if it ended with an lol

I'm just sayin but ok man. Its all good dude
Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 11:37:34 pm by ~R@CE AKIR@~
#49  February 14, 2014, 01:21:17 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
To avoid having the character deal too much damage, I guess either the damage output of each attack, or the damage dampener should be modified depending on the style (chain combos or not) you want to use. Is it the case ?
Using a MVC styled dampener for chain combo mode and a CFJ/CVS type dampener in the other case would sound reasonable IMO.
#50  February 14, 2014, 01:24:29 am
    • USA
To avoid having the character deal too much damage, I guess either the damage output of each attack, or the damage dampener should be modified depending on the style (chain combos or not) you want to use. Is it the case ?
Using a MVC styled dampener for chain combo mode and a CFJ/CVS type dampener in the other case would sound reasonable IMO.

Hey thanks man. I plan to do somethin I tell you that much lol

Dampenering has never been my highlight but I am going to get help with it to fix the problem.

Thanks for your support tho man. Really appreciate it
#51  February 14, 2014, 02:50:24 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Actually I dont man . Sorry man, but I just dont feel like its that important.  See I remember when people didnt really do it that much I got used to not having to have it. But if yo want to do it then by all means go for it.
You can do which ever one you want.  :)

Ok, have this one:

Adding in to the character in FF3 should be enough. Any problems, talk to me.
Chilling
#52  February 14, 2014, 03:55:30 am
    • USA
Actually I dont man . Sorry man, but I just dont feel like its that important.  See I remember when people didnt really do it that much I got used to not having to have it. But if yo want to do it then by all means go for it.
You can do which ever one you want.  :)

Ok, have this one:

Adding in to the character in FF3 should be enough. Any problems, talk to me.

Thanks alot Aldo! Its in his SFF right now.

Ok also guys, I think I have fixed the issue with the dampnering

It was set to about .75 and .8 on some things, and I just tweaked them down on his special and supers to be .45 and .5 It seems like this has taken care of the damage problem

I feel comfortable with it now, but if I find out that its too low or whatever I shall tweak it back up. But for the most part I think he's good now.

#53  February 14, 2014, 06:57:04 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
hmm for some reason after a back throw he is then able to come down with an attack after an air fireball which is a good thing, but normally he cant do anything when coming down. Noticed this after grinding with him in training mode and found a cool corner combo that utilized this.
#54  February 14, 2014, 07:11:31 am
    • USA
hmm for some reason after a back throw he is then able to come down with an attack after an air fireball which is a good thing, but normally he cant do anything when coming down. Noticed this after grinding with him in training mode and found a cool corner combo that utilized this.

Yeah I tried to not abide by everything that he had in the previous game. I like to kinda make up my own things.

I"ll admit, I love combos. I really do. So I try to put good set ups in my characters so that you can really kick some ass.

You'll be happy to kno I fixed his dampering and when i compared him to the older one..... Dude you were sooooooooo right! lol

Glad I got it fixed tho.... I really liked how he turned out. I can do some tight combos

I also fixed that iise where when he does his Air Zenkai Kiai Dan super move where during a combo it does not miss or even when not a combo it wont miss up close.

Now i can pull that combo i did in my vids off with ease now :-)
#55  February 14, 2014, 06:36:19 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
IMO definitely the best Batsu so far R@ce! With few fixes mentioned in feedback it will be perfect. Thanks for great release man. Keep it up!
#56  February 15, 2014, 02:26:17 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Batsu's ground recovery roll looks a little funky
he rolls 2 times, other chars only roll 1 time

example ryu, 1 roll

my edit
Re: Batsu Ichimonji by R@CE AKIR@ Updated 2/14/14
#57  February 15, 2014, 02:33:52 am
    • USA
Batsu Updated!!! 2/14/14

Everything listed mostly I done fixing. Thanks for all the feedback

However some things I like the way they are, and I will keep.

Thanks for all your support guys!
Here is the list of the fixes I made
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Other things I added/fixed
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Anymore stuff that is found let me kno in a respectable manner and I will fix it.

This should be a good improvement over the original released version.
Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 02:37:24 am by ~R@CE AKIR@~
Re: Batsu Ichimonji by R@CE AKIR@ Updated 2/14/2014
#58  February 15, 2014, 02:38:14 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
How dare you release an update the day after I downloaded him!! :doom:

Nice job man. He is a keeper for sure and I personally love what you did with him here. Thanks for the update!! :sugoi:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#59  February 15, 2014, 02:54:30 am
    • USA
Batsu's ground recovery roll looks a little funky
he rolls 2 times, other chars only roll 1 time

-Fixed Go and redownload him once more

How dare you release an update the day after I downloaded him!! :doom:

Nice job man. He is a keeper for sure and I personally love what you did with him here. Thanks for the update!! :sugoi:

HAHAHA! Because it was an emergency that I do because of the state he was in. I clearly had alot to learn from this style of gameplay

That feedback really helped me out and I wanted to go ahead and give you all an updated version because people couldnt enjoy him like they wanted to because the damage and etc....

There will probably be one more update after this one....

(Sorry I had to reupload him again to fix that recovery animation, it was kinda messed up like Memo said)

Sorry guys but go redownload him again to fix that problem if you already have just now.
#60  February 15, 2014, 02:57:22 am
  • M.U.G.E.N 4 LIFE!
    • USA
    • suliofthenerdvaid@gmail.com
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwd0KXNN1f_sVI80PHAnWdA
now i have to re-tag patch him again :brood:

but it will be worth it!  :thumbsup: