YesNoOk

CPS2 - Palmtree Panic Arena (Read 7712 times)

Started by ShinZankuro, March 03, 2014, 07:07:36 am
Share this topic:
CPS2 - Palmtree Panic Arena
#1  March 03, 2014, 07:07:36 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
1st - Why "Arena"?
Normally the most favorite local to Sonic, Knuckles and Tails watches some nice fights. And in MUGEN, ''nice fights'' always is possible :P

2nd - I'm planning to put more cameo characters in this stage, because this stage is like a "Encounter Point" for charismatic Sonic The Hedgehog characters.

Features!

+ Super Jump
+ Parallaxed floor
+ Cameo characters

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/nsg5hpm194pqier/PalmtreePanicArena.rar

SCREENSHOTS:

- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
Re: CPS2 - Palmtree Panic Arena
#2  March 03, 2014, 07:33:02 am
    • USA
I really like a lot of the working you have been throwing out. Although it isn't exactly CPS2, like someone said in one of your other threads, I really admire the determination and the creative outlook on your stage creation. Keep up the great work.
#3  March 03, 2014, 08:58:17 am
    • xxlunytun3sxx@aim.com
Yo these stages are awesome bro! i usually dont say stuff like this but, if you do a stardust speedway and metalic madness stage in this style that would be perfect.
http://www.twitch.tv/zer0degr33z

I sometimes stream MUGEN. Join me!
#4  March 03, 2014, 08:26:18 pm
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
I really like a lot of the working you have been throwing out. Although it isn't exactly CPS2, like someone said in one of your other threads, I really admire the determination and the creative outlook on your stage creation. Keep up the great work.

Thanks for the words ^^

I use "CPS2" term because of stage style. Like: Super Jump, background expanded, parallaxed/semi-parallaxed floor, etcetera ^^

And the guy says about Metallic Madness/Stardust Speedway, I will think about it, but are nice stages to see in mugen ^^
- Donations is welcome
#5  March 03, 2014, 08:40:04 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

Thanks for the words ^^

I use "CPS2" term because of stage style. Like: Super Jump, background expanded, parallaxed/semi-parallaxed floor, etcetera ^^

And the guy says about Metallic Madness/Stardust Speedway, I will think about it, but are nice stages to see in mugen ^^

yeah i don't know if you could have the combatants travel from past to both bad and good future of stardust speedway more than metallic madness
#6  March 03, 2014, 09:05:05 pm
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro

Thanks for the words ^^

yeah i don't know if you could have the combatants travel from past to both bad and good future of stardust speedway more than metallic madness

I normally will use the "present" version of each stage in Sonic CD. Because Sonic saved the Little Planet, and fit more with Sonic games plot ^^
- Donations is welcome
#7  March 03, 2014, 09:42:35 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

Thanks for the words ^^

I normally will use the "present" version of each stage in Sonic CD. Because Sonic saved the Little Planet, and fit more with Sonic games plot ^^

that's ok, but i still can't wait for your flying battery stage