YesNoOk

Jin Kazama v1.0.0 (Read 73614 times)

Started by Byakko, March 08, 2014, 05:47:04 pm
Share this topic:
Jin Kazama v1.0.0
#1  March 08, 2014, 05:47:04 pm
First official release, v1.0.0.

Sorry for the delay, I hoped to post this earlier this week but the pretty announcement video was very time-consuming to make and it turns out I'm terrible at making them (it doesn't even show everything). At least it shows nice combos.
That video.

Download link.
Online readme, identical to the one in the archive.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Re: Jin Kazama v1.0.0
#2  March 08, 2014, 05:48:40 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Awesome to see he's finally released. I just hope that weird disappearing FX bug was fixed.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#3  March 08, 2014, 05:50:51 pm
It's a Mugen glitch as far as I know, so no luck.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#4  March 08, 2014, 05:51:25 pm
    • Argentina
    • sutcliffsouji.wix.com/cp-chazzanova
Nice. Even if I've never liked Tekken too much, your stuff come with good quality.

Thanks for the release.
#5  March 08, 2014, 06:06:01 pm
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
dat belt. :S

Otherwise, looking pretty nice.
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#6  March 08, 2014, 06:08:36 pm
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@NessTheAvatar
Awesome news, a friend of mine loved playing your beta when we all play together, he'll be so happy to play the full version/1.0/update, I myself am very excited to, thank you for this!
#7  March 08, 2014, 06:22:52 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
MAJOR upgrade from beta. looks amazing from video. downloading now to find out! XD
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#8  March 08, 2014, 06:35:14 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Holy crap!! What a great way to start the weekend!! Thanks so much for sharing an incredible slice of awesome. I fucking love this character. :2thumbsup:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#9  March 08, 2014, 06:47:46 pm
  • ̢̻̮̫̬̹̞̼̲̪̜̭͇̲͒ͪ̌ͬ̒̄̔̐͘͟ͅ ̢̋ͬ̓͗̏̇̌̑͐ͤ͗̔̊̕͏̴̣͎̟͈̬͚
    • Monaco
how about AI?
http://signavatar.com/32255_s.gif

please visit my request thread. here
bad grammar is art
#10  March 08, 2014, 06:52:36 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
Oh yes! Yay!

I wonder how it feels compared to the beta...

NoZ

#11  March 08, 2014, 07:53:49 pm
  • pain is weakness leaving the body
    • Puerto Rico
    • phantomgs.forumotion.net/
Nice,you used the port I made for you,awesome ;)
#12  March 08, 2014, 08:16:17 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
Nice! I've got a special place for this guy in my roster :)  Thanks guys for this outstanding release!
#13  March 08, 2014, 08:20:30 pm
  • Let's Do this! But first, CUPCAKE TIME!
    • France
    • chrysalexis2398@live.com
AWWWWWWWWWWWW yeaaaaaaaaaah time to try it him out :D.
#14  March 08, 2014, 08:56:28 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
Awesome release! Downloading now!
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#15  March 08, 2014, 08:58:27 pm
  • Raging Fist
YES!
Ive been waiting to play the official version since the beta!
Thank you DKDC!
PS: I was wondering I still have the CVTWJin kazama (Tekken 4) and I was wondering what would be a good value set to match his height to your current jin's height?
#16  March 08, 2014, 09:07:08 pm
Woooooow  Awesome release.

thx a lot

hope you'll create some other Tekken chars this way...

for now a great thx !!!

:thumbsup:

#17  March 08, 2014, 09:09:54 pm
Thanks guys.
how about AI?
What about it ? I haven't taught it every single combo, but last time I tweaked it a few months back, it was quite strong and aggressive, even without knowing and using everything. I haven't updated it since then, I might go back to it at a later date.
I was wondering I still have the CVTWJin kazama (Tekken 4) and I was wondering what would be a good value set to match his height to your current jin's height?
Sorry, I don't know, I don't use it - not in my regular Mugen with this Jin at least. but in CvtW he's pretty close to everyone else, who are based on CvS, and this Jin is just a tiny bit bigger (I already scaled him down), so they should be pretty close, CvtW Jin slightly smaller.
Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 09:14:25 pm by DKDC
#18  March 08, 2014, 09:14:12 pm
  • Raging Fist
alright. Guess Im on my own on this one.
Overall, this is an awesomely made Jin Kazama bud. I hope to see more from you soon :)
#19  March 08, 2014, 09:21:30 pm

Eh, a good 1.10 yscale, but not much more than 1 on xscale.
#20  March 08, 2014, 09:22:33 pm
  • Smart Icoca wannabe!
    • Poland
    • samouczek.com/
I never pay atention to the project thread waiting for the full product, still from what I see, I'm a bit dissapointed to see Jin is missing Lightning Screw Uppercut and Roundhouse to tripple spin kick, my two favourite classic jin moves. I havent found them in sff so i assume they're not there. Any chance to get at least animation for them, so I could add them myself for my own personal mugen?