YesNoOk

Arcade Hall and 23 Other Stages Released by Me (Read 6019 times)

Started by Navana, March 08, 2014, 12:54:18 pm
Share this topic:
Arcade Hall and 23 Other Stages Released by Me
#1  March 08, 2014, 12:54:18 pm
    • USA
I've made 23 stages from the Treasure of Rudras, SNES game.
I also created Arcade Hall, which uses mainly sprites from one of the Sailor Moon Games.

*NOTE - When Downloading the ToR pack, just so you know, the numbers (as they were numbered) are messed up because I had to delete some so I can fix some, and it's almost 7AM here and I am tired. So I didn't want to fix that.
Screenshots in the spoiler. Hope you guys like them.
Arcade Hall
Treasure of Rudras Stage Pack
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Re: Arcade Hall and 23 Other Stages Released by Me
#2  March 08, 2014, 12:57:23 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
You don't need sleep. You need to keep on releasing SNES obscurity like this. Who cares if it's 7am!? :doom:

Seriously though, this is pretty cool. There's something about retro releases that gets me a little excited. Thanks for the share!! :2thumbsup:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#3  March 08, 2014, 12:59:31 pm
    • USA
You don't need sleep. You need to keep on releasing SNES obscurity like this. Who cares if it's 7am!? :doom:

Seriously though, this is pretty cool. There's something about retro releases that gets me a little excited. Thanks for the share!! :2thumbsup:
Hey just let me know what you want, and I'll do the best I can to make it happen.
#4  March 08, 2014, 01:03:38 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Hmmm... Three obscure SNES titles come to mind right away:

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie

Double Dragon: Shadow Falls

Ninja Warriors

:sugoi:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#5  March 08, 2014, 01:28:36 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
Hi Navana after trying out all your stages just now and I have to say this are pretty darn good work. I always love snes games my self and I always love to see great old school game converted into mugen stages. I am doing the same thing as you and pursuit my dream and goals to bring back great old gems to mugen from home console to classic arcade games :D

all your stages that you made so far and these one I like is.
My all time favorite are listed
1.Arcade Hall
2.2nd one tree stage
3.Town like city stage
Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 01:33:52 pm by OldGamer
#6  March 08, 2014, 01:33:58 pm
    • USA
Hi Navana after trying out all your stages just now and I have to say this are pretty darn good work. I always love snes games my self and I always love to see great old school game converted into mugen stages. I am doing the same thing as you and pursuit my dream and goals to bring back great old gems to mugen from home console to classic arcade games :D

all your stages that you made so far My all time favorite is
1.Arcade Hall
2.2nd one tree stage
3.Town like city stage

Oh that is nice to hear and I am glad you enjoy my stages. Perhaps we should work together and maybe make some stages together some time. I probably don't know as much as you do. I really like your stage work too.
#7  March 08, 2014, 01:46:17 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Literally all those stages are just mirrored, Doesn't look nice :/
#8  March 08, 2014, 01:51:41 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
Literally all those stages are just mirrored, Doesn't look nice :/
yeah for some but still. at least he did great job making them . I know cause I use to did the same thing for my stages when I did Gen-An Stage. I say that pretty decent of what Navana created :D

#9  March 08, 2014, 01:54:04 pm
    • USA
yeah for some but still. at least he did great job making them . I know cause I use to did the same thing for my stages when I did Gen-An Stage. I say that pretty decent of what Navana created :D

Thank you. I appreciate that. I am making some Final Fantasy Origins Stages next too, with my same method, but I hope you like those too.
#10  March 08, 2014, 02:03:15 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
can I ask you a question Navana are you right now learning mugen stages ?
#11  March 08, 2014, 02:04:13 pm
    • USA
#12  March 08, 2014, 02:20:41 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
yeah for some but still. at least he did great job making them
Stages are pretty much just been made with Cybasters tool, Something even I could do.

The other stages look more passable than these, The daytime version of the last stage I posted looks a little offputting with the island being mirrored too.
#13  March 08, 2014, 04:09:21 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
yeah for some but still. at least he did great job making them
Stages are pretty much just been made with Cybasters tool, Something even I could do.

The other stages look more passable than these, The daytime version of the last stage I posted looks a little offputting with the island being mirrored too.
Cybasters tool ?? I never heard that before. plus I understand what you mean Sire Hyogo. Thank you for pointing that out buddy. but still I think he's new to the mugen stage creating and this is very good feed back your showing there. This also help him improve in future involvement. but come on man at least give the guys some stack for trying at least. I still say they are nice for his first try :D
Dont you think Sire Hyogo ?? :)

Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 04:12:37 pm by OldGamer
#14  March 08, 2014, 04:21:10 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#15  March 08, 2014, 10:01:37 pm
    • USA
    • https://dissidiamarlq.neocities.org/
Thank you for pointing that out buddy. but still I think he's new to the mugen stage creating and this is very good feed back your showing there. This also help him improve in future involvement. but come on man at least give the guys some stack for trying at least. I still say they are nice for his first try :D
Actually, no. He's made stages in the past and they actually looked better compared to these, so I wouldn't consider this as his first try. Tbh, I thought Cybaster's tool was long gone forgotten.
Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 10:09:38 pm by Dissidia
#16  March 08, 2014, 10:24:49 pm
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
Just a quick heads up Navana, if you use photoshop, and the eraser blend tool, you may be able to piece up the parts that looked mirrored.
#17  March 08, 2014, 10:26:00 pm
    • USA
Just a quick heads up Navana, if you use photoshop, and the eraser blend tool, you may be able to piece up the parts that looked mirrored.

Thanks for the feedback. I would use Photoshop, but I don't have it, and it costs money to get, sadly.
#18  March 08, 2014, 10:29:14 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
I've been told Gimp is a free alternative.
#19  March 08, 2014, 10:31:00 pm
    • USA
I've been told Gimp is a free alternative.
Oh, hey there. Speaking of you, I noticed you guys were talking about one of my stages in the "Does this thing exist thread". The Crystal Tokyo one. I'll be releasing that again soon.

And every time I download GIMP and try to run it, it constantly freezes.
#20  March 08, 2014, 10:50:38 pm
  • Formerly JordanoDaMano (JDM)
    • Canada