YesNoOk

CVS2 uncropped color separated sprites: Joe, Chun-Li, Kyo, Ken, AND MANY MORE (Read 42186 times)

Started by Jmorphman, September 08, 2011, 10:13:20 pm
Share this topic:
Re: CVS2 uncropped color separated sprites: Joe, Chun-Li, Kyo, Ken, Vice, Guile, Kim
#41  September 04, 2013, 02:22:17 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
EDIT: Nevermind, I forgot that there are still sprites, where such CS would look weird...
Yes, that would be all of them. All the sprites would look weird if I made Kyo's bare forearms the same color as his jacket. You can't take away his rolled up T-shirt sleeves and replace them with long jacket sleeves just with color separation. That requires actual spritework.
Re: CVS2 uncropped color separated sprites: Joe, Chun-Li, Kyo, Ken, Vice, Guile, Kim
#42  March 22, 2014, 02:30:02 am
  • Emotionally and Mentally Exhausted
  • Heheh, so that's the deal!
    • USA
    • nigelbkny@gmail.com
    • Skype - nega_ridley75
Man this is great. I could make a Ken with this kind.
Re: CVS2 uncropped color separated sprites: Joe, Chun-Li, Kyo, Ken, AND MANY MORE
#43  January 31, 2016, 07:28:35 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Updated. Finally got off my ass and added Rolento, as well as my expansion/edits of the Ryo separation done by jtp768 and Girard.

also as a heads up, I'm in the middle of updating everyone, I missed a sclera shade for pretty much everyone at the very least, and some are getting more thorough overhauls (like Ken). Right now Joe and Chun-Li have been updated, but I hope to have everyone else done soon.
PROGRESS REPORT: minimal