YesNoOk

Billy, the Blue Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger - Jmorphman coding! (Read 484189 times)

Started by Balthazar, April 16, 2014, 10:07:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Billy, the Blue Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger (Movie version)!
#81  April 27, 2014, 11:55:16 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Fantastic animation! my 2 votes for COTM are reserved for this. (can't vote twice for the same character, I know ;D )
sheesh thanks I was gonna release zamus on teh same month as balthazar's but I guess I will wait a few months instead.

i know you think this is a joke, but dont discourage people from showing support to others and dont shitpost on project threads. Anyone that doesnt koow you have been doing that characters for years without a release date might think you are serious and avoid posting compliments to others creators for fear of more wips being cancelled. This is not helpful.
#82  April 27, 2014, 06:51:43 pm
I agree with that. Every creation deserves it's supporters. Besides that, creators aren't racing with each other for a proper place in Mugen since each of them are unique.
#83  April 27, 2014, 07:49:50 pm
  • Amature Spriter, Voice Pack Maker, Friend.
Man, if this gets made, then it can pave the way for other rangers to be made in this style, which would be awesome! Great work Balthazar, awesome as always.

:D
#84  April 28, 2014, 02:58:10 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
For a possible winpose, you should do something like the winpose from MMPR for the SNES and have him teleport away.  Of course, this would be a second/final round winpose.
#85  April 28, 2014, 08:02:07 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
Well guys, I have some news that can be good or bad, depends if you like my work or not, lol
...but I am in charge of coding Blue Ranger :)

He is still on early stages because I am busy coding other chars and still be busy for some time, but he is on the works now :)
#86  April 28, 2014, 08:11:01 pm
  • BIG COCK SMALL ASSHOLE.
oh man those sprites. :O
lel.
I think the only H-Character I ever got was that Black Raiya edit and she had a super that forced the foe to suck her cock while classical music played.
#87  April 28, 2014, 08:39:26 pm
  • Whats a girlfriend? its something you can eat?
    • Spain
wait... one of my fave spriters with one of my fave coders?  HELL YEAH!
Im sure it will look amazing :P
#88  April 28, 2014, 09:18:18 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
XD haha I love this one and I have good feeling feeling that me and Omega plan coming up with new stage for the Blue ranger in near future :D
Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
#89  April 28, 2014, 09:31:27 pm
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
#90  April 28, 2014, 09:37:19 pm
  • An Artist/Writer.
    • USA
    • bluesunstudios@yahoo.com
    • bluesunstudios.deviantart.com
All my Power Ranger love r belong to this. Nice spritework there.
Stay true to your own heart, faiths, and convictions; your destiny is what YOU make of it.
#91  April 29, 2014, 12:12:01 am
  • MESSATSU!!
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/svculisan
 OH BOY, another Balthazar's chars, awesome!!

I was wonder about use Cap Commando as base for some basic attacks, he really seems like a Tokusatsu hero.
#92  April 29, 2014, 02:10:17 am
    • USA
    • curiafloyd@yahoo.com
Definitely a great team up good luck with him guys
#93  April 29, 2014, 04:54:16 pm
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
Balthazar, Twinimage gave some ideas:

Some more thoughts:
If Billy loses and lies on the ground, he should un-morph to human form. MMPR were always un-morphing when they were defeated.

Intro/win pose idea: have him ride in the flying beetle car Billy invents! Or if you create a stage for him, have the car in the background.
http://dumbbaby.net/tv/i/mmpr_117/11.jpg
http://wg.rovang.org/pics/radbug.jpg
http://dumbbaby.net/tv/i/mmpr_117/12.jpg

You could try finding sound effects from the show for the "swoosh" sounds when Billy punches or kicks. If you listen during the opening theme intro, you can hear the sounds I'm talking about.

- Twin
#94  April 29, 2014, 07:41:59 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
He also needs the voice clip from the episode "Life's a Masquerade" when he says "Its time for molecular transmutation". That would be kinda neat XP, and Twin's ideas are awesome.  Why didn't I think of them *face palm*
#95  April 29, 2014, 11:55:49 pm
Great screenshots. Another idea is to give Billy a special winpose with today's technology. It could be cool to see him holding a iphone or a tablet and communicate with Zordon on screen. It is to show that Billy understands any kind of technology. lol

Another idea is to give him a morph intro with other costumes he wears in the show. In the Episode "Life's A Masquerade", he cosplayed Sherlock and fought a Frankenstein monster. In the Episode "Power Rangers Punks" he became a punk with Kimberly because of Rita's spell. Those costumes could be references to it's episodes. He could even start as the Blue Ninja and morph into Blue Ranger.

He also needs the voice clip from the episode "Life's a Masquerade" when he says "Its time for molecular transmutation".

He cosplayed as Sherlock in that episode and his morphing line is there too.

#96  April 30, 2014, 12:29:04 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
Great screenshots. Another idea is to give Billy a special winpose with today's technology. It could be cool to see him holding a iphone or a tablet and communicate with Zordon on screen. It is to show that Billy understands any kind of technology. lol

Though that is cool, I think his wrist communicator is best, but that's just me.

Here's his lighter hair.

Glasses

No glasses
#97  April 30, 2014, 01:21:32 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Good luck to both of you, this looks cool ! :)
#98  April 30, 2014, 11:26:00 am
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Alright I went with the browner hair, though I made it a bit lighter then the hair from the Sudden Freak's sprite (more desaturated really). Here's a sprite of Billy with his classic overalls, striped shirt (will be a bitch to animate) and glasses:

I do plan to animate the human sprite, he has to bust out the morpher from behind his back (where the hell do they actually keep it??) and bring it out in front, the classic morphin animation.
Yeah his Thunder Slinger will most definitely be represented in a special move, be it as a wall-cling move or a full-on Web Sling-based move.
Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 11:35:18 am by Balthazar
#99  April 30, 2014, 12:27:58 pm
  • Whats a girlfriend? its something you can eat?
    • Spain
#100  April 30, 2014, 12:55:07 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Haha yeah, dope ;) Though I'll let the coder handle all of the sound effect-grabbing :D