YesNoOk

Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter (Read 353468 times)

Started by AVPboy, April 30, 2014, 02:56:43 am
Share this topic:
Re: Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter
#21  May 03, 2014, 02:29:09 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Whatever, here it is, this one is another stage i'm working on, W.I.P.

Here are the hit counters!

#22  May 03, 2014, 03:58:49 am
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Well, what's the name of the stage?
Where does it take place?
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#23  May 03, 2014, 04:28:30 am
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
Hmm...I feel like Ingrid would fit right on in this kind of game myself, now that I think about it. Will you be doing all of the custom states from Darkstalkers for this game for the SF cast as well? Will you be reusing assets from SF for said characters for these states? Do you have any ideas of what you'll be doing for each state?
#24  May 03, 2014, 01:34:50 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Hmm...I feel like Ingrid would fit right on in this kind of game myself, now that I think about it. Will you be doing all of the custom states from Darkstalkers for this game for the SF cast as well? Will you be reusing assets from SF for said characters for these states? Do you have any ideas of what you'll be doing for each state?

Never really thought of including Ingrid; but I'm sure that we may not use the anims where characters are "sliced" in half.
The "Midnight Bliss" should be easy to cover, as majority of the SF characters are covered--I'll try my hand at sprites if needed.
While I am not a coder in any sense of the word, I'd like to be a little more active in this project.
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#25  May 03, 2014, 03:38:57 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Well, of course we can make that both of us wizzy, in the other way, Xenomic, i have no idea of what you told me, i said i'm more a stage expert, not character expert, that's why i said i needed badly a coder since ShinZankuro hasn't answered me anything & for some unknown reasons, it's probably that he won't get envolbed in the project at all.
#26  May 03, 2014, 03:42:19 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Oh! The stage dear wizzy, it's a refinery, but i'm having problems with some codes on it, so, it'll be a bit long to do it, so i'll start my idea for the "Wild Jungle" Stage & keep it going until i find out what to do with that refinery stage, whatever, ¿does anyone want to see something else on the lifebar? :3
#27  May 03, 2014, 08:26:34 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com

#28  May 03, 2014, 08:33:56 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Sorry my late reply xD

I'm having problems with my internet, but today I fixed it.

Well, I'm not a good coder[I'm knows a little about FX, Sparkset, etc xD]

But whatever I can help, I will help :D
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#29  May 03, 2014, 08:41:33 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
looking good maybe you could add something to the lifebars like this

good luck also for the midgnight bliss you could ask Xenomic
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#30  May 03, 2014, 08:50:32 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
also use imgur.com to post screenshot it is better and here is the picture in your first post

#31  May 03, 2014, 09:54:50 pm
    • USA
Never really thought of including Ingrid; but I'm sure that we may not use the anims where characters are "sliced" in half.
The "Midnight Bliss" should be easy to cover, as majority of the SF characters are covered--I'll try my hand at sprites if needed.
While I am not a coder in any sense of the word, I'd like to be a little more active in this project.

I figured Ingrid would fit really well, seeing as she's a sun goddess (I...think she was?? I could be misremembering), which would contrast against all of the demons here (that, and she uses the Psycho power that Bison and Rose both use, and if they're both in here, why not her? Plus, "technically" she's dealt with some of the Darkstalkers in CFJ anyways so eh). I'm sure there's better reasons than those for her but that's what I can come up with. ^^;

Well, I don't even know if the "sliced" animations are even used in MUGEN themselves from Darkstalkers. I know they are from Samurai Showdown at the very least, but those aren't really needed I think (yes, let us slice Ryu and half and see him magically be unsliced! @_@;; ). I was more referring to the states that are already in MUGEN that I know of (Midnight Bliss, Shock, Sangue=Passare, Stung, Pharaoh's Curse, etc.). Though when it comes to them all, will they be reused from the other games or be fresh new? o.o
#32  May 04, 2014, 12:31:17 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
City_Hunter, thanks for finding it, that's the official logo done by me, jeje, but, in the lifebar stuff, define the "this" that you want.
#33  May 04, 2014, 12:38:06 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
I think he want to say the lifebar portrait design
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#34  May 04, 2014, 12:40:49 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
I figured Ingrid would fit really well, seeing as she's a sun goddess (I...think she was?? I could be misremembering), which would contrast against all of the demons here (that, and she uses the Psycho power that Bison and Rose both use, and if they're both in here, why not her? Plus, "technically" she's dealt with some of the Darkstalkers in CFJ anyways so eh). I'm sure there's better reasons than those for her but that's what I can come up with. ^^;

I'm sure Ingrid's a great addition because she has technically fought Ryu, Chun-Li, Bison, Rose, Felicia, Pyron, Demitri, Anakaris and Jedah in CFJ.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#35  May 04, 2014, 12:48:34 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
yeah the portraits thing since now i dont really see some street fighter on the lifebars but they are pretty good right now also have you thought about adding some ghost and goblin char like firebrand or arthur since htey already have there sprite i would like to help but im kind of busy with my castlevania lifebars
good luck
#36  May 04, 2014, 01:15:53 am
    • USA
I'm sure Ingrid's a great addition because she has technically fought Ryu, Chun-Li, Bison, Rose, Felicia, Pyron, Demitri, Anakaris and Jedah in CFJ.

Yeah, that seems like a better idea than what I was going for. If CJF is considered canon by any means (which it probably is somehow). She has ties to Bison and Rose anyways, and they're both in, and I'd assume she probably could have ties with others so...
#37  May 04, 2014, 01:34:09 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

What a great lifebar! :D

Spoiler: And this is my roster idea for the project (click to see content)
Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 01:38:52 am by 【MFG】gui0007
#38  May 04, 2014, 01:53:38 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Oh! I see, thanks ShinZankuro, City_Hunter, your wishes are my orders my friend, gui0007 it's still on W.I.P. the best is about to come, :3
#39  May 04, 2014, 01:54:19 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
By the way, the Wild Jungle is being done right now, XD
#40  May 04, 2014, 02:37:19 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
gui0007 it's still on W.I.P. the best is about to come, :3

Great AVP. I hope that you enjoy my roster idea. ;)

I'll starting with my supports working in the remixies/concepts for the characters.