YesNoOk

Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter (Read 352506 times)

Started by AVPboy, April 30, 2014, 02:56:43 am
Share this topic:
Re: Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter
#41  May 04, 2014, 02:39:48 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
also any idea on the gameplay i was thinking about a mix of street fighter alpha 1 and 2 darkstalkers and some stuff from the versus series
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#42  May 04, 2014, 02:55:06 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
But it will be a coding mess bro, ¿You who can do that? and even more, ¿You know your perspective of how is it going to be?
#43  May 04, 2014, 04:18:07 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
Keep up the good work! I like the screenshots and the lifebars so far. I wish I can help with the Vs Char Intro Dialogue but my skills are "too simple" and fancy fonts and text backgrounds are beyond my skills... I shouldn't have criticize myself for that but... I've been seeing some Vs Char Dialogue such as the ones involving Onslaught and I don't have the skills, nor the time to learn that style...
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#44  May 04, 2014, 07:07:41 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
I think you should put a hyper background in "Super Ex" moves, like Beximus did with his fullgame Capcom Universe.

A simple but enjoyable psychodelical animation. I suggest you to watch some Dance Dance Revolution / Beatmania videos and found a favorite one.

I think I can rip that animation if you want :P
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#45  May 04, 2014, 07:20:35 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
Suggestions about gameplay:

For graphic ones:

- Sparkset should be like X-Men Vs Street Fighter ones with follow colours: Purple for normal and high/launcher hitsparks and Red for special. For Super Hit Spark, you should put the "X" super spark hit I always use in our team edits.

- You should put also a floor in Hyper BG, like I did with our edits. But a different one. Like a devasted floor like in Apocalypse's stage in XvsSF.

- Slash sparks should be from Marvel Vs Capcom 1.

For gameplay:

- I noticed this game will gain a simple mix of Zero/DS + Vs Style game mechanics. You can put a little super jump and chain combos.

- Hyper EX Moves will gain superpauses like in Marvel Vs Capcom/SF séries and Hyper Portraits[But a X-Men Vs SF styled hyper portraits]. But the body will gain the "Rainbow Aura" like on DS games.

- Dash and Air dash for all characters. Like on TvsC.

- Fatalities can be considered, but I think this are one of last things you can put on this fullgame.

- Probably this game will be a 1x1 and not a tag-team like on previous Crossover games. This will turn the idea more easy to come true. Putting the focus on single gameplay is more easy than coding tag team game system.

- Fire moves DON'T make the enemy goes on custom state. It's a bit difficult and not all characters in SF can have that animations

- Morrigan's Soul Eraser can be bring back. But with less destruction :P

- Gallon SERIOUSLY NEEDS a update in his FX. I recommend you put a Ruby Heart's Schwarzaille FX on Gallon's Beast Cannon, and a Fire Dragon animation on EX Ryuu Satsu.

- Lilith and Sakura dialogue battle plz :P

- Gouki needs a secret variation.

- Oboro Bishamon should be a secret morph hyper move for regular Bishamon, like I'm planning to do on our team version of Bishamon

For now this is my actual suggestions XD
- Donations is welcome
#46  May 04, 2014, 07:22:44 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
Oh another thing:

ES Moves for SF characters will be a "Blue Aura" to fit more with newcomers :D
- Donations is welcome
#47  May 04, 2014, 04:27:29 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Excelent! Beautiful! Please be the coder on all that stuff! You'll be so credited as well! I can be the supporter of sprites for all of that, i hope, we need to talk a lot about it my friend, for now.

Here's my dialogue for Lilith vs Sakura, hope you like it.

With this music sounding of course: "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJwVhRt87ac&list=PLH-Zvuis552mDV7QM1ss41WJUM8Tfml_p&index=9"

With this background: "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2bVnS01ePI&list=PLH-Zvuis552mDV7QM1ss41WJUM8Tfml_p&index=10"

"Sakura: Wow..., what a creepy cave to live in, i better be on my guard, just hope Ken didn't got wounded by that bloody
sword vampire.

*From the background jumps in*

Lilith: Hey! You! ¿How did you got in here?

Sakura: (astonished) um..., sorry, i'm looking for someone.

Lilith: Me too! We're so much alike! jiji :3

Sakura: ... (?)

Lilith: Have you seen someone that has the same outfit as me? Just with longer green hair.

Sakura: With all the respect kiddo, i've never seen someone like you in my life.

Lilith: Same as you, ¿are looking for someone that looks like you as well?

Sakura: Kind of, i'm looking for my master.

Lilith: Is he your soulmate? The one i'm looking for it is my soulmate, my other half.

Sakura: No, just friends...

Lilith: Not that kind of Soulmate! Your other half of your spirit.

Sakura: ?

Lilith: No matter, your my friend now, play with me, pleaseeee... :3

Sakura: Play?

Lilith: Yeah! Play to "Kill each other", my favorite game, let's go!

Sakura: Wait! Oh geez..."
#48  May 05, 2014, 03:28:09 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
New stage, "Greek Party".

#49  May 05, 2014, 04:41:59 pm
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
Suggestions about gameplay:

For graphic ones:

- Sparkset should be like X-Men Vs Street Fighter ones with follow colours: Purple for normal and high/launcher hitsparks and Red for special. For Super Hit Spark, you should put the "X" super spark hit I always use in our team edits.

- You should put also a floor in Hyper BG, like I did with our edits. But a different one. Like a devasted floor like in Apocalypse's stage in XvsSF.

- Slash sparks should be from Marvel Vs Capcom 1.

For gameplay:

- I noticed this game will gain a simple mix of Zero/DS + Vs Style game mechanics. You can put a little super jump and chain combos.

- Hyper EX Moves will gain superpauses like in Marvel Vs Capcom/SF séries and Hyper Portraits[But a X-Men Vs SF styled hyper portraits]. But the body will gain the "Rainbow Aura" like on DS games.

- Dash and Air dash for all characters. Like on TvsC.

- Fatalities can be considered, but I think this are one of last things you can put on this fullgame.

A question about OTGs. Are you going with the MVC version or DS version? Or no OTGs?

I also suggest playing Asura Busters as the game is a mix of both elements of SFA and DS. It has its own version of Darkforce used when the meter is filled up to max you can use level 1 ES attacks as many times as you can for a limited time something the SF characters can use since they don't have Darkforce.
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#50  May 05, 2014, 09:22:53 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
I've rather like the Vs Style thing please :3
#51  May 05, 2014, 11:15:05 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
¿Does anyone want me to release the already done stages of the Project?
#52  May 05, 2014, 11:42:52 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#53  May 06, 2014, 04:31:58 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Your wishes are my orders...
#54  May 06, 2014, 04:32:49 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Look for them in the Older Mugen Releases.
#55  May 06, 2014, 04:02:32 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Your welcome to you all, if you do them some videos, send them to me, if i don't bother by crediting me, thank you.
#56  May 07, 2014, 02:13:14 am
    • Brazil
Demitri Vs. Ryu
Dee Vs. Ken
Morrigan Vs. Rose
BB. Hood Vs. Rolento
Lilith Vs. Sakura
Rikuo Vs. Blanka
Donovan Vs. Dan
Felicia Vs. Chun-Li
Bishamon Vs. Katana Sodom
Talbain Vs.Fei-Long
Sasquatch Vs. Dhalsim
Hsien-Ko Vs. Makoto
Zabel Vs. Adon
Victor Vs. Zangief
Q-Bee Vs. Cammy
Huitzil (no rival)
Jedah Vs. Akuma
Pyron Vs. Bison
Wait, what? Why exactly isn't Morrigan paired with Ryu? She is the protagonist of Darkstalkers. (Dee VS Ken? Dee isn't even canon, dude, its a what-if evil Donovan)

Some I think you should exchange:

Morrigan VS Ryu
Demitri VS Ken
Donovan VS Chun-Li
Anita VS Rose (you could use her MSH gameplay as a base)
Felicia VS Cammy
Q-Bee VS Dan (filler)
Huitzil VS Juli & Juni (you could make a version of them, where you play with one and the other constantly appears as a helper, or even change between them in the middle of the fight with a command, or both. Unless you want to add the so hated Decapre...)

Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 02:16:16 am by Lord M
#57  May 07, 2014, 02:15:11 am
  • A frame here, a pixel there.
Why exactly isn't Morrigan paired with Ryu? She is the protagonist of Darkstalkers.
Despite what crossovers might lead you think, no, she isn't. Demitri is. The series is called "Vampire", after all.
#58  May 07, 2014, 02:55:03 am
    • Brazil
Yes she is. Demitri was set to be protagonist in the first game, but Morrigan was added instead of him because she was more popular. And the series' name is Darkstalkers, Vampire is the japanese name, and Morrigan resembles a vampire, and was planned to be one, before they changed her to a succubus. Also, have you noticed that Morrigan's story is much more elaborated and important (even if you consider the relationship with other characters) than Demitri's?
Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 03:52:16 am by Lord M
#59  May 07, 2014, 03:51:46 am
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
IIRC, it was stated by Capcom themselves that Demitri was the main character (granted, more of the anti-hero type). Morrigan is just more popular because Morrigan.
#60  May 07, 2014, 04:19:15 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Yes she is. Demitri was set to be protagonist in the first game, but Morrigan was added instead of him because she was more popular. And the series' name is Darkstalkers, Vampire is the japanese name, and Morrigan resembles a vampire, and was planned to be one, before they changed her to a succubus. Also, have you noticed that Morrigan's story is much more elaborated and important (even if you consider the relationship with other characters) than Demitri's?

Demitri is the main protagonist as Morrigan is a protagonist too; Demitri and her been a strong rivalry in Darkstalkers series. And that's clear in Namco X Capcom too.

Well, if you want to see more information about that check here:

Demitri's Info
Morrigan's Info

The Wikia of Darkstalkers is really great! ;)