YesNoOk

Drex's CS W.I.P.s (Read 21773 times)

Started by Drex, January 22, 2014, 10:05:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Drex's CS W.I.P.s
#41  May 14, 2014, 11:57:02 pm
^ Thanks. I need it.

Hi, I'm wondering how your Morrigan is comming along, since the pots spriteswap edit thats floating around on the guild i'm very eager to see your color separation on that release. From what i see you didn't post any new updates, I'm about to finish separating ghost rider and while I wait for someone to finish editing spider man sprites perhaps I could give you a hend with those bats or whatever you got stuck while working on morrigan? Are you interested?
They're almost "done" though they will not have the chest, hands or the bats separated. As much as I SERIOUSLY wanted to see the separation through, but trying to figure out how to redraw the bats, making several guesses on what is apart of the bat and what isn't on every sprite is very mentally draining. It's practically as much work as converting Rogue to CvS. I'd rather make my own Morrigan using the TvC model as a base at that point

Anyway, if things go well I could have them done by Friday. I think that separating the hands at this point would be useless, but if anyone wants me to still do it I can have them done by Sunday.
#42  May 15, 2014, 10:35:13 pm
  • Smart Icoca wannabe!
    • Poland
    • samouczek.com/

That's what I needed to hear :D

palletemaster09

#43  May 18, 2014, 09:12:41 am
Oh my FUCKING GOD all the palletes are fuckin awesome XD
#44  May 23, 2014, 04:07:48 am
Ugh, I made a post from work a while ago, but it obviously didn't show up.

I've been sick over the weekend. I'm still sick, but I've made progress on the Morrigan sprites. The sprites are separated and I finally figured out how to properly add them to the .sff, but the palette isn't optimized yet (for instance I have 2 shades indexed for Morrigan's eyes, but she may only need 1).

Something I should've been clear on is that I had planned to give the sprites to Nestor exclusively until he releases his Morrigan first. The stuff going on with the new P.o.t.S. Morrigan update is new to me and I feel it's only right to ask Nestor about it letting others use the sprites first (I don't want another Jesuszilla situation on my hands either :P) I'm awaiting his response.
#45  May 23, 2014, 05:06:40 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Considering Li Kun is actively participating in the POTS project and looking forward to the color separation as well I'd think it'd be pretty wrong to leave it exclusive for just Nestor =p
#46  May 23, 2014, 07:15:08 pm
This is my fourth time trying to reply here  since yesterday so  I'll get straight to the point.

I'll release the Morrigan sprites as soon as they are ready.
#47  May 26, 2014, 07:03:59 am
https://www.mediafire.com/?k484foj8ngzra4r

This can be considered a sort of "beta" release for Morrigan since it has no template (it's not hard to figure out) and the effects aren't included for now (I left them at home). Also the Soul Eraser super from Sky97 is missing (at home). I discovered a way to do Morrigan's bats, but I'm not touching this again until after I do Rouge.
Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 07:11:04 am by Drex
#48  May 26, 2014, 04:55:40 pm
  • Haters are toys
Understandable, this isn't easy work, looking forward to it.
"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17
#49  May 26, 2014, 07:56:08 pm
  • Swagger just dumb. Call it Kelly Bundy
    • USA
but I'm not touching this again until after I do Rouge.

I'm really hyped about this. Good luck with Morrigan but I most definitely want to see Rogue.

DW

#50  May 27, 2014, 04:29:18 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I'm not trying to defer you away from Rogue. This is just for in the future when you get back to Morrigan. Would you like me to send you my Morrigan's SFF? As I said in my thread, she has stuff in that others don't. Pretty much a complete collection of all Morrigan's stuff from all her official appearances. Plus some custom stuff. I'm done compiling it, though need to get the TvC taunt fixed. As it has some pal issues.
#51  May 27, 2014, 06:03:00 pm
I'm not trying to defer you away from Rogue. This is just for in the future when you get back to Morrigan. Would you like me to send you my Morrigan's SFF? As I said in my thread, she has stuff in that others don't. Pretty much a complete collection of all Morrigan's stuff from all her official appearances. Plus some custom stuff. I'm done compiling it, though need to get the TvC taunt fixed. As it has some pal issues.
Okay you can send it. I'll get to it eventually.
#52  June 22, 2014, 07:08:37 pm
    • UK
Looking forward to Kyosuke.
#53  June 28, 2014, 04:52:29 pm
as much as I want to see Kyosuke done I am NOT doing him until a certain someone releases his or if that someone decides to give me the sff file before the character is released.
New #54  August 19, 2014, 06:42:31 pm
https://www.mediafire.com/?k484foj8ngzra4r

This can be considered a sort of "beta" release for Morrigan since it has no template (it's not hard to figure out) and the effects aren't included for now (I left them at home). Also the Soul Eraser super from Sky97 is missing (at home). I discovered a way to do Morrigan's bats, but I'm not touching this again until after I do Rouge.

Wow!
I guess I could start my beta based on this!

check this out
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/morrigan-aenslands-making-new-morrigan-likuns-sprites--161760.msg2010149.html#msg2010149
Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 06:53:42 pm by beterhans