YesNoOk

Star Wars Thread: The Rise of running out of witty titles (Read 471144 times)

Started by Roman55, October 30, 2012, 09:02:49 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Disney acquires Lucasfilm for 4.05 billion. New Star Wars film in the works.
#141  May 21, 2014, 10:52:19 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox

Bea

Re: Disney acquires Lucasfilm for 4.05 billion. New Star Wars film in the works.
#142  May 22, 2014, 12:29:52 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Motherf**king practical effects on my motherf**king Star Wars!
I am sooooo happy to see this.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#143  June 04, 2014, 04:15:34 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#144  June 12, 2014, 09:59:15 pm
  • SNK is life

Bea

#145  July 22, 2014, 02:03:28 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org

In love, I am.

An effing X-Wing PROP! YES, a thousand times YES!
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

#146  August 16, 2014, 12:00:31 am
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#147  August 16, 2014, 01:20:37 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Erm,,,IDK, Sith Witches? Inquisitors assisting the Sith?

#148  August 16, 2014, 01:28:44 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!

Bea

#149  November 28, 2014, 04:28:40 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org

Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 04:31:47 pm by Bea
#150  November 28, 2014, 04:33:47 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
It looks promising as Hell, and I'm not really keen on Star Wars! :)
#151  November 28, 2014, 04:42:35 pm
  • SNK is life
That looks good, a balanced mixture of practical effects and CG.
#152  November 28, 2014, 04:56:45 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
SO HYPE!!! :D
#153  November 29, 2014, 09:04:00 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
So there is massive bad racist comments on youtube (as usual)  about the black storm trooper, and that they did the first shot that way to create controversy which i dont think is true, also lots of comments wondering about him being a jedi trying to escape by disguising as one or simply clones that are like him?, not really much of a starwars geek but I have a question, were clones still existing during this timeline of StarWars?
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#154  November 29, 2014, 09:13:00 pm
I talked about this earlier. While no one yet knows for sure, the clones are no longer needed in Star Wars by this point. There's no intergalactic war or threat. They could still have a clone army, but I'm sure that the ethics behind having a clone army when there is no galactic crisis would have certain people up in arms, and they would disband the idea entirely until needed.

Bea

#155  November 29, 2014, 09:26:26 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
By the time A New Hope happened, Fett clones were a minority within the ranks of stormtroopers.
Most of them were enlisted people instead.

The clone trooper article at wookieepedia has far more details about it: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Clone_trooper

#156  November 30, 2014, 12:38:21 am
    • France
    • Skype - elevesimon

"During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to become an ideal president. I am now a better man."
— Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States
#157  November 30, 2014, 12:52:27 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
That guy's going to probably be the Luke of this movie I don't see the problem.

What the Star Wars movies really need are less main characters from different planets linked by blood or six degrees of separation, so let's hope for that.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#158  November 30, 2014, 12:56:28 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
not to mention the fact he's whining about black characters when there's a lot of other minorities who haven't shown up at all in the series.

I hate whiny ass people like that. Also who the fuck said Jar Jar is black, I do not take credit for that character at all, so that guy is not speaking for me when he says he was some black character. wth
#159  November 30, 2014, 01:04:43 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Yeah, the segment of humanity that claims anything to do with Jar-Jar should begin and end with George Lucas. I don't think anybody else should claim him as a relation, not even the animators or the voice actor.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#160  November 30, 2014, 01:19:00 am
What the Star Wars movies really need are less main characters from different planets linked by blood or six degrees of separation
Eeeh, that's not really a fair point. The whole series revolved around Anakin and Luke in the first place. (obviously I'm only taking the movies, in case you want to bring up books or comics or cartoons) Also, Obi-Wan and Yoda and the likes aren't related by blood, it's also unfair to dismiss them with the "six degrees of separation" as soon as they become the master of the main character. It's not like all stories absolutely need to have separate groups of characters that don't interact. It's a story about the hero of the Force and the guys who trained him.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.