37 (49.3%)
Brown.
17 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Voting closed: July 06, 2014, 06:34:06 pm

SF3 Urien
New #1  June 29, 2014, 04:50:56 pm
    • Thailand

Spoiler: More Screenshots (click to see content)

This character is tons more accurate when facing himself or SF3 Necro and any future SF3 character created by me. Velocities, reflection, and all that specific stuff are only accurate under the aforementioned circumstances.

Necro was updated for compatibility.

Oh. What's that poll about.
Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 12:31:38 am by Rajaa
Re: SF3 Urien
#2  June 29, 2014, 04:54:04 pm
YES! Downloading right now!
#3  June 29, 2014, 04:54:13 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Awesome release Rajaa, he's solid just like Necro is! This is the best Sf3 Urien I have played with.
#4  June 29, 2014, 05:09:51 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
awesome nice to see you back rajaa downloading now
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#5  June 29, 2014, 05:15:04 pm
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen
Nice comeback there
#6  June 29, 2014, 05:17:26 pm
  • Haters are toys
Nice release
"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17
#7  June 29, 2014, 05:33:23 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Awesome mate! What about your Batman? I've been waiting for it since always... :(
#8  June 29, 2014, 05:41:36 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Great release, as usual. :)

I also love how clean your code is, and OMG that config file ! :ninja:
I don't feel like dwelving into your code to understand this "secret code" and "child abuser" stuff though !

About Aegis Reflector, I can understand making it accurate only VS Rajaa chars, but why not at least have it reflect a random effect with a predefined damage ?
#9  June 29, 2014, 06:08:37 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Nice comeback there.
#10  June 29, 2014, 06:16:53 pm
    • Thailand
Awesome mate! What about your Batman? I've been waiting for it since always... :(
Batman has been canceled because I don't feel like coding those types of characters anymore. =P

I also love how clean your code is, and OMG that config file ! :ninja:
I don't feel like dwelving into your code to understand this "secret code" and "child abuser" stuff though !
The only reason it wasn't a headache to get back into the system was because of the cleanliness of the code!
Secret code is a secret combination of buttons that, when pressed, increase your score by a certain amount and can be done infinitely. Don't cheat and try to figure it out by looking at the code!

Child Abuser is what you get for fighting lolis.

About Aegis Reflector, I can understand making it accurate only VS Rajaa chars, but why not at least have it reflect a random effect with a predefined damage ?
I thought about that and ultimately didn't do it because of laziness.

Thanks for the gratitude, everyone!
#11  June 29, 2014, 06:20:51 pm
    • matthewrobs@yahoo.com
Man I'd love this character, but it's so hard to break away from Urien-Type-B.
New #12  June 29, 2014, 06:21:05 pm
- the neutral grab hitsound is not SF3 (if you use SF3 sounds);
- EX Chariot Tackle only says "Crush!" instead of saying "Hah! Crush!";
- all Chariot Tackles and the Tyrant Slaughter super art should use sound 200,230 (if you are using SF3 sounds);
- the Tyrant Slaughter custom state (for the enemy) should use sound 5100,1 when he/she/it hits the ground (if you're using SF3 sounds);
- the Tyrant Slaughter super art misses the sound at the end, for the last hit (to make it simple, the one Gill uses for his Cyber Lariat);
- the Tyrant Slaughter super art when he hits shouldn't push the enemy too forward, to make the last hit work right;
here is what I mean:

Spoiler: gif (click to see content)

the last hit should almost always put the enemy in custom state (unless in air or far from Urien, you know when); I think this doesn't work because each shoulder charge pushes the enemy a bit too forward. Maybe it's just me.

- EX Metallic Sphere, all the basic Metallic Spheres and the Temporal Thunder super art don't use the correct hitsound (if you use SF3 sounds);
- the taunt sound when he hits the ground should be 5100,1;
- all Violence Kneedrop's hitsounds should use sound 200,330 (if you use SF3 sounds);
- the Target Combo forward medium punch -> forward strong punch should be also forward medium punch -> strong punch (without the forward);
- he doesn't have his characteristic sound when he guards;

- a very little detail, when I do crouch strong punch (and I make a two hit combo) I get 1000 points; in the DreamCast version I get 1600 points. Yes, I know, who cares, but anyway, I wanted to write it. Maybe there will be updates for it. I don't know.

This for now.
Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 11:32:37 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#13  June 29, 2014, 06:35:46 pm
    • Thailand
 I don't care about that sound stuff because I did most of it on purpose.

- the Tyrant Slaughter super art when he hits shouldn't push the enemy too forward, to make the last hit work right;
MUGEN friction is what it is and I can't change that. I also can't seem to replicate that. Maybe the stage makes cornerpush kick in too early? I don't know. The hitboxes are right too.

the last hit should almost always put the enemy in custom state (unless in air or far from Urien, you know when); I think this doesn't work because each shoulder charge pushes the enemy a bit too forward. Maybe it's just me.
The vels and hitvels are accurate when he's fighting himself.

- the Target Combo forward medium punch -> forward strong punch should be also forward medium punch -> strong punch (without the forward);
Okay.

Thanks for the feedback.

Tyrant Slaughter should end with a lariat.
It does. But if the lariat misses, then it's just a regular hit.
#14  June 29, 2014, 08:06:10 pm
I don't care about that sound stuff because I did most of it on purpose.
Even when he plays custom sounds instead of SF3 sounds?

Another thing:
- if, at full life, he attacks after he has been thrown, or put into a custom state (meaning he has lost some health) you can still see the "First Attack" message appear; tested with various characters and even KFM.
Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 08:25:25 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#15  June 29, 2014, 08:11:57 pm
  • ?
    • Canada
    • m_di_g@hotmail.com
Holy shit SF3 URIEN!!!! Downloading asap!  :buttrox:
#16  June 29, 2014, 08:35:38 pm
    • Thailand
Another thing:
- if, at full life, he attacks after he has been thrown, or put into a custom state (meaning he has lost some health) you can still see the "First Attack" message appear; tested with various characters and even KFM.
I don't quite understand what you mean. Whjat's the problem? =p

Oh, I see.

Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 08:53:24 pm by Rajaa
#17  June 29, 2014, 08:46:10 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Didn't see this coming. Good stuff.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#18  June 29, 2014, 09:49:22 pm
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
I'm going to ask an important question.

Can I have a cohesive list of all the changes that occur when fighting a normal character?

Beyond the fact that a super is basically defunct of its original purpose..... in the next update you might as well make it universally reflect and just use metallic sphere cause right now that just seems incredibly lacking in function.

But are there truly grown men in this world?!
Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 10:39:01 pm by Killer Kong
#19  June 29, 2014, 10:37:42 pm
    • Thailand
#20  June 29, 2014, 10:38:39 pm
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
- Aegis Reflector should autoguard normals and should not hit the enemy during the active frame as it does so.

But are there truly grown men in this world?!