37 (49.3%)
Brown.
17 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Voting closed: July 06, 2014, 06:34:06 pm

Re: SF3 Urien
#61  July 03, 2014, 07:38:47 am
    • Canada
- During a parry, it does not detect a button press (other than a super or special input) until the time stop is over. I should be able to tech one move then immediately input down + hard punch and the move should come out.
- EX Aegis Reflector (2 buttons) does not combo for all 6 hits, should be the same as the other reflectors
- If you do a forward or back throw and the opponent lands into the aegis reflector, the opponent should juggle from the reflector after the ground bounce
- A weird bug that happens when I did crouching hard punch (one hit) canceled to Light Aegis Reflector. Hard to replicate consistently.

- Bug happens during my own input error when attempting this sequence:

Crouch Hard Punch xx Light Metallic Sphere xx Light Aegis Reflector

But the 2nd and 3rd input is done too fast causing the metallic sphere to not come out and the clone happens after the freeze.

The double-curse of Blue Beard Baboon lies in these words you see. Read them once, then read them twice and your island is history.
Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 07:47:39 am by Mr. I
#62  July 03, 2014, 08:19:27 am
    • Thailand
1. Tell that to elecbyte. I guess.
2. As far as I've tested, you are wrong.
3. Okay.
4. I can't replicate that at all. Do you have the latest version?
#63  July 03, 2014, 09:24:09 am
    • Canada
Downloaded the version that is up right now.

The clone bug is no longer there, but doing the same action as before will produce an aegis reflector that will never disappear unless something hits it 6 times. You can tell this happens when the aegis reflector comes out faster than normal.

Here is a quick video to demonstrate the issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUP9oltynhE&feature=youtu.be

The double-curse of Blue Beard Baboon lies in these words you see. Read them once, then read them twice and your island is history.
#64  July 03, 2014, 10:40:32 am
    • Thailand
Every time I stare at the code I don't see any reason for that to happen. I hope I'm overlooking something and MUGEN isn't just stupid. Details later thanks.

@mr. i:

That bug should be complete gone now. It was happening because the buffering the stun time would change certain values to the metallic sphere's values, but then another input of the command would constitute an aegis reflector.

In other words, you were doing this:

qcf+x -> qcf+x = metallic sphere at first, but the second qcf and the second x makes it aegis reflector, but with metallic sphere "level" values. It's technically MUGEN's fault for allowing that command to work for aegis reflector, but I was able to fix it since I already had custom buffering coded..

Please test it and see if anymore bugs happen. New download is up.
Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 12:41:48 pm by Rajaa
#65  July 03, 2014, 01:07:08 pm
    • UK
    • www.nnaajjmugen.tumblr.com/
Great release! The accuracy is pretty impressive.
Only issue I've found is his dangerous headbutt not hitting certain characters (e.g. POTS Nash) but I'm guessing that's the draw back of accuracy on characters with a smaller y scale. Urien had a tight hit box for that special anyway.

Looking forward to SF3 apple..
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Kinda strange but I woke up today and her hand was on my ass cheek
I won't suspect anything though I'll take it she was sleeping and didn't notice
you should have flipped over slowly
Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 01:10:40 pm by Nnaajj
#66  July 03, 2014, 09:51:02 pm
    • Thailand
Great release! The accuracy is pretty impressive.
Only issue I've found is his dangerous headbutt not hitting certain characters (e.g. POTS Nash) but I'm guessing that's the draw back of accuracy on characters with a smaller y scale. Urien had a tight hit box for that special anyway.

Looking forward to SF3 apple..
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Thanks.

Dangerous headbutt only hits standing opponents who are tall enough. It's meant mostly as a corner juggle tool, a low attack counter hit (sometimes), and a bootleg anti-air (if even that).

Apple is not Yang!
#67  July 06, 2014, 07:28:52 pm
    • Thailand
The public has voted! The next character is Yun!

But,  plot twist! He will be accompanied by SF3 Hitmonchan and preceded by SF3 Kenji/Hauzer from Red Earth (as soon as JNP rips the sprites because lol Kong rips). 
#68  July 06, 2014, 07:41:21 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
awesome to hear about kenji and hauzer will be interesing to see in a sf3 style
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#69  July 06, 2014, 08:01:59 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Holy shit this is a big release. As always, your work never fails to impress Rajaa. This is fucking awesome!! I also featured this on Facebook, because, yes, it's that good.

You also have my immediate CotM vote. Thanks for sharing man! ;D
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#70  July 06, 2014, 09:09:07 pm
  • tempus rerum imperator
    • seedzhao@jabber.org
rajaa, i know this is not the case here, but since you made meltyblood edited chars, you are one of my favourite creators.
such is the perfection of your chars. this urien is no exception. keep the good work, man!
thank you.
#71  July 06, 2014, 10:00:08 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
(as soon as JNP rips the sprites because lol Kong rips).

You know, I was wondering if maybe you didn't know about Kong's rips after you asked me. Then I went to look to see if there was a reason you didn't like them...

So, um... Kong does realize that for sprites to be useable they don't need 75%+ to have large portions cut off by going off screen. Right? How does one release such useless rips? It makes them even a waste of his own time!

Anyway, got the values needed to rip them. I've never even played this game till just now so I have a question to Rajaa or anyone that may know the answer. Is there any character/attack that uses scaling on just the character/attack? I know there is camera scaling but I don't need the whole screen to scale.
If not I'll just do the old school method of taking 2 shots for each frame and batch process putting the 2 together.
#72  July 06, 2014, 10:00:58 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
That's cool to hear but, I wish you would have finished your custom Rogue. Good luck and will be watching for the updates.
#73  July 06, 2014, 11:44:28 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
I can see Kenji in SF3 style. But Hauzer !? Damn I wouldn't even know where to start to still make him feel like Hauzer but with SF3 gameplay.
Anyway, that's super cool to hear ! :) Didn't Mature4Evr make correct rips for Hauzer ? I can't remember (Doggiedoo used Kong rips for his chars AFAIK).
#74  July 07, 2014, 10:42:21 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
According to Mature4Evr's readme, the sprites are from leomon32 and WuWo, but IIRC he got those from CFJ, so there's probably shit missing, but then you have cool (?) shit like Midnight Bliss sprites.

Spoiler: you know you want it (click to see content)

EDIT: Additionally if you want to download WuWo's rips, apparently Just No Point is hosting them or something
Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 11:03:06 am by Jango Pyrope
#75  July 07, 2014, 11:02:37 am
    • Thailand
Yeah, those rips are missing stuff from Red Earth because I compared theRed Earth sprites to Aokmaniac's CFJ rips a while back. =p\

Anyway, got the values needed to rip them. I've never even played this game till just now so I have a question to Rajaa or anyone that may know the answer. Is there any character/attack that uses scaling on just the character/attack? I know there is camera scaling but I don't need the whole screen to scale.
If not I'll just do the old school method of taking 2 shots for each frame and batch process putting the 2 together.
I don't think there are moves that use scaling on just the character, but I'm not sure what you mean.  Whatever you think is correct is fine.

I can see Kenji in SF3 style. But Hauzer !? Damn I wouldn't even know where to start to still make him feel like Hauzer but with SF3 gameplay.
Anyway, that's super cool to hear ! :) Didn't Mature4Evr make correct rips for Hauzer ? I can't remember (Doggiedoo used Kong rips for his chars AFAIK).
You can't imagine Hauzer playing in SF3 style because you have no imagination!
#76  July 08, 2014, 12:49:56 pm
I saw that the A.I. can link the EX Chariot Tackle with the Super Art (Tyrant Slaughter).
Also, there isn't the "tripped while dashing" state (or at least I haven't seen it). For both Urien and Necro.

What were the other choices?
Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 01:11:07 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#77  July 08, 2014, 01:32:12 pm
    • Thailand
I saw that the A.I. can link the EX Chariot Tackle with the Super Art (Tyrant Slaughter).
Why are you telling me this?\

Also, there isn't the "tripped while dashing" state (or at least I haven't seen it). For both Urien and Necro.
I left it out because it's mostly weird looking since the characters magically change to landing on their backs when they hit the ground.

What were the other choices?
First choice was Makoto and the third one was Ibuki.

SNT

#78  July 08, 2014, 02:15:40 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
As big an advocate as I am for Ibuki, GM already has a definitive SF3 version of her, so it's probably for the best that it was Yun or Makoto.  Looking forward to seeing your Kenji too.
#79  July 08, 2014, 07:05:39 pm
#80  July 08, 2014, 08:19:20 pm
    • Thailand