YesNoOk

Gohan and Frieza (beta) Z2 [Release] (Read 98820 times)

Started by Cybaster, July 14, 2014, 12:33:07 pm
Share this topic:
Re: [Team Z2] Gohan and Freeza (beta) released. Goku, Vegeta and SSJ Goku updated
#61  July 19, 2014, 10:30:20 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Really digging Gohan, its comboability is certainly entertaining. Voice actor really has that Gohan feel. Won´t be missing the DBZ show VA at all.

Gotta wait for a future update on Freeza.

Chilling
Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 10:40:09 am by The Fisher King
Re: [Team Z2] Gohan and Freeza (beta) released. Goku, Vegeta and SSJ Goku updated
#62  July 19, 2014, 11:59:45 am
  • "Um...I hope you like your...smashed...death Ray!"
    • USA
    • bowser1388@yahoo.com
The feeling of playing as a new Z2 character reminds me of the fond time I first played as SSJ Goku Z2, when he was released. Oh, the hype..
 I have to say, once again Team Z2 has really out done themselves this time! Haven't picked up Frieza yet, but Gohan is just amazing, I mean the amount of fidelity and intricate combo potential is just phenomenal. I do have to admit, walking into the first match, I had quite the trouble trying to figure out his gameplay, with his launcher being switched, but after that he was nothing but fun to play.  I can tell DBZ Evo players are gonna get a serious kick outta this one. But the fluidity of his animations is just gorgeous. And playing as him even made me want to play as the other Z2 characters again.
I'm sure you guys have already gotten enough praise by now, that hearing it must be about as typical as buffering on a Youtube video. And really, there's not much left to say that hasn't been already said, so I'll just say this one again.
Keep up the great work team Z2!

Also, thanks for including my palette! Though I can't help but laugh that it's way at the bottom of the showcase.   

"Now you can take this knowledge and turn it into a part of yourself. Let it solidify you and make you stronger."
                     http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/?p=1
#63  July 20, 2014, 03:29:41 pm
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
Nice like always! I can't wait until Team Z2 releases Majin Vegeta but i have an feeling he won't be release until some time next year.
#64  July 21, 2014, 07:57:16 pm
  • Sir Alp of the Loop Table
  • Masterin' more Loops than 19-Foe'dy-Foe.
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/Xer0Stryke
look, i just gotta put this out there, & i'm sure there are some who will agree.

GOHAN'S PALETTE SHOWCASE FOLDER = DOPEST IDEA E-V-A-H.

i swear, more chars that have multiple pals made for them should follow this up from now on, cuz it makes pal management way less of a pain; i know it made my pal select customization sooooo much easier to deal with, & it made it pretty fun as well. i just wanna say that i definitely appreciate tha time & effort that went into puttin' that folder together y'all, good chizz.

it's all about tha little things, yup yup

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#65  July 24, 2014, 04:42:03 am
    • xxlunytun3sxx@aim.com
Nice too see they are finally released. the freeza beta was a bit of a surprise. good job guys!
http://www.twitch.tv/zer0degr33z

I sometimes stream MUGEN. Join me!
#66  July 27, 2014, 05:08:57 am
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
Small suggestion:

I think it's Refreshing to see a new fireball animation. It also puts a difference between goku's & vegeta's. :yes:
#67  July 27, 2014, 09:22:29 pm
  • Sir Alp of the Loop Table
  • Masterin' more Loops than 19-Foe'dy-Foe.
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/Xer0Stryke
oooooh, that's niiiiice. i want that on my Gohan too.
#68  July 29, 2014, 07:21:03 am
  • God's Tongue
  • SEA (South East Asia)
Sorry ,This`s look weird about Kamihamiha!
#69  July 29, 2014, 07:51:55 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
Is it wrong that I love Freeza more?  I don't know what it is, but I just love the voice and the grace he has.  Can't wait until he's finished.

A little upset that the beam collision was removed, but if it was bugging out, then its all good.
#70  August 01, 2014, 02:43:33 am
    • USA
    • stev1mj1s11@gmail.com
All of these great pallettes and were only allowed to choose 12??

The Struggle
#71  August 04, 2014, 11:04:35 pm
  • Rawr!
oh fuck yes! about time guys.. been waiting for these ...

Cybalth if u 2 were girls i'd fk u right now :P (kiddin') nice freeza beta i can abuse headbutt tho ex - norm ex norm etc etc just gotta time it right lol
Re: Gohan and Frieza (beta) Z2 [Release]
#72  March 07, 2017, 05:44:24 pm
Sorry if you already know this or if its already fixed but when i go into gohans unleashed mode and use the Gekiretsu Ranbu without charging any of the meter he finishes it off with the Team Kamehameha
#73  March 07, 2017, 06:32:18 pm
It has been fixed, don't worry. ;)
Thanks for the report.
#74  September 01, 2017, 12:50:33 pm
  • "Za Warudo" user
    • Russia
    • www.youtube.com/user/YagamiRus
Hello guys, haven't been messin with mugen for some years and returned today to see what's up new. I'm amazed at how many Z2 characters were made, the last time I checked - Vegeta Z2 and Goku SSJ was released.
Anyway, I am now using mugen 1.1, so are Z2 chars fully compatible with it? I noticed some intro poses messed up, like golden cloud is not appearing below character, when he arrives at the scene, so he just stands on air (tested on gohan Z2 and Goku or SSJ Goku, can provide a video if needed.
I'm using screenpack from this thread (mugen 1.1): http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/1280x720-world-warriors-x-black-edition-mugen-1-1-devon-169582.0.html