YesNoOk

So what do you think of Ebola? (Read 28876 times)

Started by extravagant, October 09, 2014, 10:32:58 am
Share this topic:
Re: So what do you think of Ebola?
#21  October 10, 2014, 04:56:41 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Basically that. There's an alarmism thanks to the mass media, and not just in US, even here in South America is starting to get in panic too because 3-4 cases in some countries, all of them from people who went to help Africa. OK, this theme is delicate but got panic about a disease just because 1 or 2 cases is too much. This should be treated in a better way, this is not the beginning of a pandemia or something as the media wants to "report"

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#22  October 10, 2014, 04:56:50 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Thousands of girls raped in Uganda and gays beaten to death! But one black kid is shot by police in america and everyone loses their mind!
People can't just expect to be able to go in and solve everything if they can't even stop that kind of shit from happening in their own countries.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#23  October 10, 2014, 05:15:08 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
That's right. Also, something relevant to the thread, a case of an illegal african who came to Argentina, and then Bolivia, and who was "infected" of ebola... or at least that was he thought. The news is originally in spanish, but I thing Google Translator can help you with this (or at least I hope so):
Alarm in Bolivia to a virtual case of Ebola

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#24  October 10, 2014, 07:39:01 am
#25  October 10, 2014, 09:57:02 am
#26  October 10, 2014, 12:59:32 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Basically that. There's an alarmism thanks to the mass media, and not just in US, even here in South America is starting to get in panic too because 3-4 cases in some countries, all of them from people who went to help Africa. OK, this theme is delicate but got panic about a disease just because 1 or 2 cases is too much. This should be treated in a better way, this is not the beginning of a pandemia or something as the media wants to "report"
egads i wasnt agreeing , i was just pointing out that comparing the situation doesnt work.

Whenever countries are fundamentally different, one expects certain things to happen in one country but not in another, being shocked that people are scared of a contagious disease that usually only appears in the poorest health conditions appeared in a first world country is almost like being shocked that somehow, even tho hyppos kill hundreds of people per year, one that was crushing people in the new york streets would be cause for alarm.
I mean cmon, context.
#27  October 10, 2014, 01:08:03 pm
*qweef* I thought my post was funny  :'(
#28  October 10, 2014, 04:58:06 pm
    • Peru
"HAHA". There, you have it.
#29  October 11, 2014, 02:03:29 am
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA

it was not just alarmism, but exaggeration. they did the same thing for AIDS for crying out loud. What the hell are these fuck-cunts really gonna do about the outbreak. do you know how fucking exaggerated this virus is in the US?

yesterday in high school, I start coughing like crazy as hell ,but that's only because I'm asthmatic. but the assholes in my class shout out "Ebola!" cuz it's probably one of it's symptoms.

that's how exaggerated this virus is.
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
#30  October 11, 2014, 02:11:00 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
#31  October 11, 2014, 02:13:59 am
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
you're 13 and your classmates thought they were being funny

Also it's a virus. That's... really my only thought, flashbacks to playing Pandemic in high school aside.

Everything you need to know about ebola:

http://www.artistsguide.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/ebola-quiz-you-dont-have-ebola.jpg

... or, you know, if you've been coughed or sneezed on, since it passes through fluids.

I would still prefer it to be exaggeration even though they thought they we're being funny

let me know if I'm wrong
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 02:19:11 am by Toonar12X
#32  October 11, 2014, 02:22:04 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
it was not just alarmism, but exaggeration. they did the same thing for AIDS for crying out loud.
... what exactly is it you're implying? AIDS is still a bigger deal and a more dangerous threat (in terms of likely communicability) than Ebola in first world countries, albeit one that has basically been forgotten (which is pretty fucking bad!)
#33  October 12, 2014, 08:44:38 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#34  October 12, 2014, 12:46:45 pm
How can he hold the hamburger like that?
#35  October 13, 2014, 05:04:05 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
he's american

GOH

#36  October 13, 2014, 12:40:28 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
He also has psychic powers cuz he's levitating the fries and the cola.
#37  October 13, 2014, 01:41:17 pm
I like how he has both a large drink and a can of beer, like a real American.

Astounding how some people think that this kind of eating is "normal."
#38  October 13, 2014, 04:00:37 pm
How can he smoke and eat all those things at the same time.. what the deuce??????
#39  October 13, 2014, 04:14:27 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
yeah ikr, not like it's an exaggerated cartoon to bring up a point or anything!!
#40  October 13, 2014, 04:20:49 pm
Furthremore: 1- missing gaps in teeth, most americans are not like that 2- one eye is smaller than the other, again most americans are not like that