YesNoOk

Five Nights at Freddy's (Read 399108 times)

Started by Sleepy Eskimo, August 16, 2014, 05:51:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Five Nights at Freddy's
#21  October 24, 2014, 02:40:26 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
#22  October 24, 2014, 03:14:13 am
  • Hey!
    • USA
    • http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/napoleonjonamite
"Hey, your beard's so dumb, it sits on the TV and watches the couch. Haha! That's a good one, Jack!" -Si Robertson
#23  October 24, 2014, 03:34:30 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
Goddammit you're supposed to help me embelish it!
#24  October 24, 2014, 03:36:36 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#25  October 24, 2014, 03:49:58 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
#26  October 24, 2014, 05:43:13 am
  • Hey!
    • USA
    • http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/napoleonjonamite
Yeah, I think I read somewhere that they now give you a Freddy mask to wear to confuse the animatronics. There has to be some kind of catch to it, but until we see more out of FNAF2 we don't know.
"Hey, your beard's so dumb, it sits on the TV and watches the couch. Haha! That's a good one, Jack!" -Si Robertson
#27  October 24, 2014, 06:08:40 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
The twist is that your arms are now battery operated so moving them to put the mask on or take it off will drain power.

Or maybe the new mascots will see you as outdated and try to shove you into the NEW Freddy suit, which might be interesting because maybe you'd have two different Freddy masks that you have to put on for the right set of animatronics.
#28  October 24, 2014, 06:19:12 am
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
#29  October 24, 2014, 06:24:32 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
the popular theory is that the new animatronics are trying to get rid of the old ones, and are not actually antagonistic towards you. the idea is that you have to wear the mask to avoid the old ones, but you cannot have it for the new ones or they will take you for a rogue animatronic and try and kill you. this is all unsourced fan theory but i think its okay as a concept.
#30  November 11, 2014, 10:39:21 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
the sequel is out now on Steam. Just saw it earlier tonight
#31  November 11, 2014, 11:07:09 am
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
the popular theory is that the new animatronics are trying to get rid of the old ones, and are not actually antagonistic towards you. the idea is that you have to wear the mask to avoid the old ones, but you cannot have it for the new ones or they will take you for a rogue animatronic and try and kill you. this is all unsourced fan theory but i think its okay as a concept.

Basically:
New animatronics are good guys that are there to destroy the old animatronics. Putting the old Freddy mask on will cause them to mistake you for an old animatronic and they'll kill you.
Old animatronics are organ harvesters and are out to kill you. Putting the mask on makes them think you're old Freddy and they'll leave you alone.

I bet there's a situation where both types of animatronic are in the office. What a dick move that'd be.
Also, what's up with Foxy 2.0? Seems to be a mangled mess.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#32  November 11, 2014, 11:08:48 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
New animatronics are good guys that are there to destroy the old animatronics. Putting the old Freddy mask on will cause them to mistake you for an old animatronic and they'll kill you.
Old animatronics are organ harvesters and are out to kill you. Putting the mask on makes them think you're old Freddy and they'll leave you alone.
NOPE.

I haven't tried it yet, but that fan theory was so, so wrong, and here's what's been confirmed so far.

Spoiler: if you want to be surprised (click to see content)

Apparently the pattern from FNaF1 isn't going to work, and it seems like you really do need to keep an eye on them to limit their movements.
#33  November 11, 2014, 11:21:15 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
Also someone hex-edited and got to Night 7 and posted this screenshot:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
That thing at the bottom is actually some pre-programmed presets in terms of AI difficulty, as confirmed with this classic setting:
#34  November 11, 2014, 01:29:00 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Golden Freddy has AI now? So he's not just a secret that you accidentally activate?  Interesting.
#35  November 11, 2014, 01:29:49 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
So Golden Freddy returns, but functions like the other animatronics as opposed to being some weird entity that just appears by looking at a poster? Interesting.

Damn, Person. It's like we posted the same thing D:

EDIT:
"BB starts in the Game Area and will eventually come to The Office via the Left Air Vent. He will stand on the left side of the room and greet the player with a "Hello," and will begin to constantly giggle. Once inside, he will disable the player's Flashlight as well as both Air Vent lights."
-FNAF Wiki

Wow, what a dick.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 01:35:49 pm by GarchompMatt
#36  November 11, 2014, 11:43:32 pm
  • meep
    • USA
    • Rian.Brelsford@gmail.com
    • Skype - Mag
10/20s?
Well this going to be... "Splendid"
Also. I know theres a secret were you play a mini-game after your death
Current Project: Ryuko2nd by OGGY, remade as 3rd.
Status: WIP, Cleaning Palettes, redefine moveslist, making some gameplay changes, and staying inactive a long time.
#37  November 12, 2014, 12:42:29 am
  • TEHUH NAYUME EZ HUWK KOO MAWUN
    • Canada
Well, the ending to this was. . .interesting.

Harmony is harmony is harmony is not with us, harmony is not with us. Living hell is coming.

3DS FC: 0232 - 8852 - 3659
#38  November 12, 2014, 02:39:33 am
  • Video Game Veteran
  • Can you do it? SUREYOUCAN!
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr
I like the fact that this was done in Multimedia/Clickteam Fusion programming software. One of the softwares that I sue for my fan made stuff as well. :)

This is a scary game indeed. Even if you mute your volume, you still get the face shaking, etc out of nowhere if you are not prepared. But most of it seems to be pretty telegraphed, as to what they will do next before scaring you.

"You must defeat my flaming
dragon punch to stand a chance."
#39  November 14, 2014, 03:49:45 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
Well, finally bought it, beat the first three nights. Bonnie and Chica (the old ones, not the new ones) are pieces of shit and apparently passed How To Be Golden Freddy 101.
#40  November 16, 2014, 05:16:43 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
I wrote a review here on playing it.

Well, the ending to this was. . .interesting.

Additionally, Scott's website now just displays "offline." in the FNaF font, removing downloads to all of his older works and even his contact information.

I don't know if this means he's quitting (I recall him having to deal with people setting up twitter/twitch accounts posing as him) or (judging by the font), he's considering making FNaF3.