YesNoOk

Saber Alter by Hato and Pre-to released (Read 19165 times)

Started by Handmaiden of the Seascape, November 20, 2014, 02:11:32 am
Share this topic:
Saber Alter by Hato and Pre-to released
#1  November 20, 2014, 02:11:32 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas

http://ux.getuploader.com/hato/ (セイバーオルタ 11月18日更新版.zip)

Be warned though. It's something made by Pre-to, and she has a rather easy to pull infinite.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
Re: Saber Alter by Hato and Pre-to released
#2  November 20, 2014, 03:23:55 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
i haven't downloaded a mugen char in like 2 years but i'm interested in getting best (non-nero) saber for mugen

now i've never tried anyting by this pre-to guy but based on yuor comment i'll assume gameplay is broken and buggy

and i guess the char uses original sprites and baes on that screenshot alone it seems to be saber alter's grail move from fate unlimited codes. amirite?
#3  November 20, 2014, 06:07:55 am
    • Mexico
i haven't downloaded a mugen char in like 2 years but i'm interested in getting best (non-nero) saber for mugen

now i've never tried anyting by this pre-to guy but based on yuor comment i'll assume gameplay is broken and buggy

and i guess the char uses original sprites and baes on that screenshot alone it seems to be saber alter's grail move from fate unlimited codes. amirite?

Let's say Pre-to is infamous because of his chars and AI, not to mention most of what they do can be done by the player. Pre-to's chars have unrecoverable combos, infinite juggle points, and relatively large or tall CLSN's. Also, this Saber Alter has a rather easy to pull infinite of 2A, 2B (only in the corner), that hope Pre-to fixes.

Yes, that's from FUC and takes away almost the 80% of your life (its kinda slow, can't be comboed into and she's still vulnerable, despite the move is unblockable).

Other than that, this is his least bad character, admittedly.
PotS said:

Fact.
#4  November 20, 2014, 09:07:32 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Just to correct you Ruine, that standing A -> B infinite can be pulled off from anywhere other than the corner. But she also had 2 corner infinites by just mashing crouch A or crouch B (at a certain distance). But even with that.. idk, even with some things wrong, this is pretty much a guilty pleasure in the least.

Although.. Just tried her for only one time, and:

I think I broke her (And I don't even know how)

Edit: About that FUC move that's pretty much a lvl 3, slow on start-up and supposedly "non-comboable"? Turns out it actually comboes if you use it as a juggle tool (along with some timing), which can lead up to 100% of your life gone.
Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 01:02:18 pm by Orie
#5  November 20, 2014, 03:57:46 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Too bad, this character has really nice sprites. Maybe someone could probably re-build her from scratch. Still I will hang on to her, for other reason's.lol
#6  November 20, 2014, 10:17:27 pm
    • Mexico
Just to correct you Ruine, that standing A -> B infinite can be pulled off from anywhere other than the corner. But she also had 2 corner infinites by just mashing crouch A or crouch B (at a certain distance). But even with that.. idk, even with some things wrong, this is pretty much a guilty pleasure in the least.

Although.. Just tried her for only one time, and:

I think I broke her (And I don't even know how)

Edit: About that FUC move that's pretty much a lvl 3, slow on start-up and supposedly "non-comboable"? Turns out it actually comboes if you use it as a juggle tool (along with some timing), which can lead up to 100% of your life gone.

Welp, I stand corrected.
PotS said:

Fact.
#7  November 24, 2014, 12:58:27 pm
    • Brazil
    • iaramongtg@gmail.com
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenDownloadLinksAndShareRamonGarcia
thanks for share the link ''Kyoudou Senna''
:bison: IF YOU WANT SOME SPECIFIC CHAR IN HI-RES=FILTERED SPRITES SEND ME A MESSAGE IN MY E-MAIL WITH THE LINK OF CHAR THAT I CONVERT TO HI-RES (Observation is a very cheap price :yes: and the result is very good]. Here is my e-mail: iaramongtg@gmail.com :bison:

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ramongtg
And If you want Suport me / Encourage me, donate here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=89HXL726XVEFG&source=url :bison: