YesNoOk

Street Fighter V (Read 2916412 times)

Started by O Ilusionista, December 05, 2014, 01:44:16 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Street Fighter V
#421  December 10, 2014, 01:31:51 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Lol Microsoft will help fund darkstalkers!
#422  December 10, 2014, 02:01:42 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
nah, it'll just be FPS Resident Evil
#423  December 10, 2014, 05:08:55 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
nah, thast does not need funding, more like fps megaman with special halo armour
#424  December 10, 2014, 05:49:09 am
    • USA

Capcom issued a Copyright Claim against my channel for daring to discuss and show portions of the SFV Trailer that they gave me in a press release. I've had to take down the previous video. Here is my response and opinions on the current bosses at Capcom Japan and my original arguments from the previous video.

lel

#425  December 10, 2014, 05:59:02 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
A lot of guys from Youtube receive a strike from Capcom because of SFV.

SNT

#426  December 10, 2014, 08:09:48 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Just want to point out that a copyright claim is not a copyright strike.  A strike represents content the owner doesn't want you to put online at all, and three of which will close your YouTube account; a claim means they've seen you're uploading their content, and they just want a slice of the ad revenue from it.  Nothing about what's happening to Angry Joe is unusual, fucker just needs to deal with it.
#427  December 10, 2014, 10:41:24 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
When its about money, angry joe gets UBER angry.
#428  December 10, 2014, 10:50:14 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Exactly.  He's a parasite who only cares about ad revenue.
#429  December 10, 2014, 11:52:27 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
hes angrier about losing ad revenue than he is about the exclusivity.

his heart is in the right place. In his wallet.
#430  December 10, 2014, 12:20:30 pm
yeah he was very pissed off. i watched his rant about the copyright claim, he explained that the life of a youtube video is 1 to 2 days and even if they remove the claim from his video now he won't get any monies from it.
and then he went on a rant about how horrible Capcom japan at doing business both because they downed his video and took the easy way out by having sony fund SFV.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#431  December 10, 2014, 12:32:52 pm
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
oh come on guys, his show has  Corporate Commander  in it, how can you go wrong with that?
#432  December 10, 2014, 12:54:59 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Someone crying about capcom getting external funding is crying about capcom not allowing him to make money out of his videos where he cries about them. Why doesnt he get some internal funding then?
#433  December 10, 2014, 01:24:04 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I remember watching one of his videos saying that he like quit his day job to make youtube videos or something. I still don't see how you can make a living screaming about video games. :\
#434  December 10, 2014, 01:28:38 pm
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
I remember watching one of his videos saying that he like quit his day job to make youtube videos or something. I still don't see how you can make a living screaming about video games. :\
Angry Joe is one of those people who finds new ways to mystify me every day. Particularly in his ability to give me migraines.

But are there truly grown men in this world?!
#435  December 10, 2014, 01:51:01 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com

In today's times you can even make a lot of money by complaining about how there are too few female characters in video games and all that blablabla by humans like Sarkeesian. They are smart and creative and found out how to get money for crap nobody really needs.
#436  December 10, 2014, 02:58:42 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
hes angrier about losing ad revenue than he is about the exclusivity.

his heart is in the right place. In his wallet.

Capcom issued a Copyright Claim against my channel for daring to discuss and show portions of the SFV Trailer that they gave me in a press release. I've had to take down the previous video. Here is my response and opinions on the current bosses at Capcom Japan and my original arguments from the previous video.

lel

yeah he was very pissed off. i watched his rant about the copyright claim, he explained that the life of a youtube video is 1 to 2 days and even if they remove the claim from his video now he won't get any monies from it.
and then he went on a rant about how horrible Capcom japan at doing business both because they downed his video and took the easy way out by having sony fund SFV.

Someone crying about capcom getting external funding is crying about capcom not allowing him to make money out of his videos where he cries about them. Why doesnt he get some internal funding then?

When its about money, angry joe gets UBER angry.

In today's times you can even make a lot of money by complaining about how there are too few female characters in video games and all that blablabla by humans like Sarkeesian. They are smart and creative and found out how to get money for crap nobody really needs.

THIS!, thanks my cuddle pies!

Joe's 1st gaming experience was the X360, he even stated that he hated old games before

My friends just laughed when they saw this video, it was simple and non-distilated butthurt about a MS fanboy who lost his exclusive review, by now everyone is just laughing of this video, his butthurt argument, and how Capcom decided to censor the Video because of that, and it inst the 1st time that most of his videos or comments removed because his ridiculously fanboyism when it comes for Exclusive releases for other platforms that inst Xbox

MS would never let 1 of his games have a Cross-Platform Multiplayer with PS, PC or even Fucking Wii U, mainly because of money, also as i said before, its a good opportunity to test and create a Powerful Cross-Platform net code if Sony and Valve plans to make a Single unified server for Multiplayer exclusives, i mean, No Man's Sky will come for PC after the PS4 release, if it works and Sony Decides to implement that, we'll see maybe a new age of unified Multiplayer servers between PC players and Console players

and i hope it works, Quake 3 Dreamcast and PSO(if im wrong) had That 12 years ago
#437  December 10, 2014, 03:17:06 pm
  • Working on MUGEN characters, 24/7.
    • Australia
Joe's 1st gaming experience was the X360, he even stated that he hated old games before

My friends just laughed when they saw this video, it was simple and non-distilated butthurt about a MS fanboy who lost his exclusive review, by now everyone is just laughing of this video, his butthurt argument, and how Capcom decided to censor the Video because of that, and it inst the 1st time that most of his videos or comments removed because his ridiculously fanboyism when it comes for Exclusive releases for other platforms that inst Xbox

Except that Joe isn't a MS fanboy. It wouldn't matter which console/platform the game was exclusive to, he's angry at the fact that Capcom has taken the easy way out and cut off a large number of it's player base.
Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 03:32:01 pm by Ghost Killer
#438  December 10, 2014, 03:24:19 pm
Pissypants Joesph isn't worth a multiple line response.

PC is quite a viable platform for gaming (as well as a growing one) so I don't think cutting off Microsoft for current-gen is as detrimental as people would like to believe. Otherwise, I don't think CC would have done it. Sucks for the MS faithful but c'est la vie.
#439  December 10, 2014, 03:24:38 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org

Except Capcom didn't censor anything, at least judging by that screenshot. All that happened was just a content ID match on the footage he used and they just slapped ads on his video because of that. It was Angry Joe himself that removed the video, not Capcom. If anything, it makes him look more like a whiny bitch who only cares about making videos for the money than he already was.
#440  December 10, 2014, 03:34:44 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole

Except Capcom didn't censor anything, at least judging by that screenshot. All that happened was just a content ID match on the footage he used and they just slapped ads on his video because of that. It was Angry Joe himself that removed the video, not Capcom. If anything, it makes him look more like a whiny bitch who only cares about making videos for the money than he already was.

YEP!
Except that Joe isn't a MS fanboy. It wouldn't matter which console/platform the game was exclusive to, he's angry at the fact that Capcom has taken the easy way out and cut off a large number of it's player base.

Try to visit the forums or play against him and his cronies someday, he's a complete A-hole MS Fanboy, and everyone even Xboys fanboys bashes him because of that, he was almost shooting fireworks when MS announced that Terminator Raider was a Xbone exclusive.

ok that sometimes he give as few good reviews but he's just another whinny fanboy, and this video just make it worse