YesNoOk

CHUN-LI (Read 50298 times)

Started by Balthazar, April 13, 2014, 04:05:06 pm
Re: CHUN-LI
#41  December 22, 2014, 12:48:35 pm
- that noodle bowl
:XD:

No problem in necrobumping this.
Felo_Llop and JNP are a bit busy though.

We'll consider the new moves; that vertical "Spinning Bird Kick" is interesting, I wonder what input we could use for it.

with 60fps YT footage, it should be easier to get the key frames of all those moves as well. :yes:
Yes, that's right.
#42  December 22, 2014, 05:38:35 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
So, SFV footage. Chun Li's got a whole lot of new looking normals and animations. At the risk of necro would it be worth considering some of these for her in this?

Of note:
- new punch normal chain (short three hit combo, special cancelable)
- new low double sweep that leads into Tenshokyaku
- new air special
- new Revenge move (no new sprites per se, but a new concept for a super)
- new charge/activation animation
- that noodle bowl

Don't worry about necrbumpuing, because it was for something constructive, so there are no problems. I haven't watched carefully the vid, except the noticeable things, since I've got my head in other side by now :( .

- New Punch chain: I haven't seen it.
- New Low Double Sweep: is that similar to the one in SF3?
- Air Special: haven't noticed it.
- Revenge/charge: I haven't put too much attention, but those seems interesting.
- Noodle Bowl: it would be AWESOME to have some stage interaction, but that's something that the team have to decide. I'm on it, and I can sprite stuff like that :D

- that noodle bowl

We'll consider the new moves; that vertical "Spinning Bird Kick" is interesting, I wonder what input we could use for it.
I know it's not exactly the same, but I did this after not being happy with the old tensho kyaku I did. Unfortunately, JMorphan liked more the previous one instead of this:

Yes, this image is at least 2 years old D:

Have a nice day
I swear there was something cool here!!
#43  December 22, 2014, 06:35:41 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Yeah I should be back to work on this in a week or 2. Work is slowing down, most of my moving is finished, and this will be my last holiday plans week.
#44  December 22, 2014, 06:54:09 pm
The "new punch chain" is a very quick triple slap, short ranged, with both hands. It's so fast you have to slow down the video to understand the movement. We don't know the button combination yet, with how fast it is, I feel it's a command normal or something, probably a single button move (like a close LP maybe).
The "low double spin" is brand new, she spins like a top on one foot and the other leg is extended, she spins and hits twice, but she's crouching very low, so it's a double sweep. She keeps spinning, stands up, and immediately goes into Tenshou kyaku the couple of times we saw it used.
There's also a crouching HP with a huge range, she gets on her back and slides with her fist extended.
The new super is really simple, it shouldn't need any new sprite.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#45  December 22, 2014, 08:27:19 pm
I know it's not exactly the same, but I did this after not being happy with the old tensho kyaku I did. Unfortunately, JMorphan liked more the previous one instead of this:

Yes, this image is at least 2 years old D:
Honestly I think these are worse than the ones Jmorphman used.

The video is this one:
Spoiler: video (click to see content)

- new punch normal chain (short three hit combo, special cancelable): ------------------------0:38, 0:47 (stopped), 0:49
- new low double sweep that leads into Tenshokyaku: -----------------------------------------5:42
- new air special: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------2:25
- new Revenge move (no new sprites per se, but a new concept for a super):---------------6:12
- new charge/activation animation: -----------------------------------------------------------1:43, 4:51
- that noodle bowl: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------5:17
(then the character starts with a noodle bowl on his/her head)

- crouching HP with a huge range (it looks like the SF3 medium punch, but slides more): -----1:13, 2:43