YesNoOk

Terrorists attack the Charlie Hebdo magazine in France. (Read 31111 times)

Started by Bea, January 07, 2015, 04:34:51 pm
Share this topic:

Bea

Terrorists attack the Charlie Hebdo magazine in France.
#1  January 07, 2015, 04:34:51 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
Re: Terrorists attack the Charlie Hebdo magazine in France.
#2  January 07, 2015, 04:46:17 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
The attack appears to be pushed by the magazine having no qualms mocking islamics, which led these men to attack them. Some witnesses say that they were screaming "Allahu Akbar":

The magazine is the french version of MAD magazine, just with more anti political and anti religious statements.
#3  January 07, 2015, 04:52:08 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
4 comic artists are dead.
This magazine had pleasure to laugh about ALL the religions, not only islam. It's just incredibly disgusting and sad to see stuff like that.
I wish a lot of strengh to all the families...
#4  January 07, 2015, 05:16:10 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
More munition to anti islam demonstrations and political parties in Europe.
#5  January 07, 2015, 05:17:23 pm
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
Extremists are a fucking cancer of this world.
#6  January 07, 2015, 05:23:55 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
4 comic artists are dead.
This magazine had pleasure to laugh about ALL the religions, not only islam. It's just incredibly disgusting and sad to see stuff like that.
I wish a lot of strengh to all the families...

at least some cops are also dead there are videos of them shooting them down.
#7  January 07, 2015, 05:30:03 pm
#8  January 07, 2015, 05:54:37 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
After watching the shots againts the police car, it seems they are well trained indeed. Look at how zoned are these shots:

Photo of two of the assailtants(I don't know if there were more)

Also, these PIGS doesn't represents Islam. These motherfuckers deserves to die smeared in pig's grease, for forbiding their stupid paradise.

PS: Excuse me for hyperlinking.

More munition to anti islam demonstrations and political parties in Europe.
Exactly.

I swear there was something cool here!!
#9  January 07, 2015, 06:02:15 pm
  • Sexo con condon ?, haber comete un tamal con hoja.
    • Mexico
    • crampy-gc.blogspot.mx/
Just wondering what other things were the cause of this incident, just saw the picture and at least form me it's not the big deal, we have seen worst thing about our president in a lot of magazines but everybody knows that the is a complete asshole so things don't go this far, it's a real shame the lost of these lifes, no excuse can solve the pain moments that theirs families are feeling right now.
#10  January 07, 2015, 06:02:49 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
damn thats horrible all my strenght to the victim family
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#11  January 07, 2015, 06:09:11 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
What scares me a bit are the possible reactions this this terrible attack.

I myself am no friend of religions and especially the Islam too, but know that not all muslims are automatically assholes which believe all "infedels" have to die.

Others however will use attacks like this to denunciate or attack muslims as soon as they see them. The islamic fanatics are indirectly helping the more radical and neo-nazi parties which might lead to more escalations in the future.
Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 06:19:33 pm by Bad News GBK
#12  January 07, 2015, 06:15:19 pm
    • Zimbabwe
indeed 2 cops are dead too.

SPOILER CAN HURT YOU. DON'T READ IT IF YOU ARE NOT SURE TO HANDLE IT.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Our governments have to do something against extremism, because it's turning crazy. Really.
Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 06:40:26 pm by Hephaistos31
#13  January 07, 2015, 06:28:28 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
These bloody extremists make the rest of us look bad. I mean seriously, I've had my fair share of racial discrimination due to my religion, but when things look somewhat better, there's always some idiot extremist trying to pull off "Jihad."

Jihad is overcoming one's demons and exerting self control over our thoughts and actions. They've forever stained the meaning of such an important part of Islamic culture :(
#14  January 07, 2015, 06:35:36 pm
#15  January 07, 2015, 06:39:26 pm
    • Zimbabwe
Shit, y you're right niitris. Sorry!!!!!

Yes you're right. A good amount of Europeans countries have issues with extremisms, because of actions taken in various parts in the world, mainly.
Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 06:54:07 pm by Hephaistos31
#16  January 07, 2015, 06:41:47 pm
  • Raging Fist
Alright this extremist Muslim crap has gone too far.
Too many people are dying because of arrogant abuse of their faith. Don't get me wrong, I think its wonderful to have some faith, especially when the faith is in yourself and the people you care about, but (hypothetically) going overboard to the point where you think the 10 Commandments is above the law or that the you have to be forced to follow your traditions of what you believe or you will be stoned to death is causing nothing more than just teaching the future of this world to be stupid and afraid of the truth. People like these terrorists would rather ignore the message and behead the messenger because they are so ass-deep in their faith that in the end they are proving to be as worse than what Roman Catholics and Christians of early history (with some still going on NOW) have caused us to believe in the very religion that is dominating the world now by instilling fear into our minds and again, teaching us to be stupid. It was proven in scientific fact that God in any of his incarnations, Christian, Muslim and Jewish alike, never existed, that the Bible is not exactly a good book everyone believes to be, and that in most cases besides what we see with these Terrorists, that certain people who end up believing in religion end up abusing and using their faith as a weapon to instill fear and sorrow to many who go against him/her with few end up disappearing or dead, just so that person can get ahead in life and make off completing the very sick plans he/she wishes to complete.
Its about time we fight back and fight back hard on Religious terrorism, even if it means destroying the teachings themselves. I may sound like an arrogant asshole in saying this but at this present moment, I do not see any other way around this. I'm sorry if you will think of me differently but this is the truth.
#17  January 07, 2015, 06:44:52 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
These bloody extremists make the rest of us look bad. I mean seriously,[b I've had my fair share of racial discrimination due to my religion, but when things look somewhat better, there's always some idiot extremist trying to pull off "Jihad."

Jihad is overcoming one's demons and exerting self control over our thoughts and actions. They've forever stained the meaning of such an important part of Islamic culture :(

This is what keeps me up at night, and eats me from the inside. They really ruined it's meaning. :'(

Too many people are dying because of arrogant abuse of their faith. Don't get me wrong, I think its wonderful to have some faith, especially when the faith is in yourself and the people you care about, but (hypothetically) going overboard to the point where you think the 10 Commandments is above the law or that the you have to be forced to follow your traditions of what you believe or you will be stoned to death is causing nothing more than just teaching the future of this world to be stupid and afraid of the truth. People like these terrorists would rather ignore the message and behead the messenger because they are so ass-deep in their faith that in the end they are proving to be as worse than what Roman Catholics and Christians of early history (with some still going on NOW) have caused us to believe in the very religion that is dominating the world now by instilling fear into our minds and again, teaching us to be stupid. It was proven in scientific fact that God in any of his incarnations, Christian, Muslim and Jewish alike, never existed, that the Bible is not exactly a good book everyone believes to be, and that in most cases besides what we see with these Terrorists, that certain people who end up believing in religion end up abusing and using their faith as a weapon to instill fear and sorrow to many who go against him/her with few end up disappearing or dead, just so that person can get ahead in life and make off completing the very sick plans he/she wishes to complete.
Its about time we fight back and fight back hard on Religious terrorism, even if it means destroying the teachings themselves. I may sound like an arrogant asshole in saying this but at this present moment, I do not see any other way around this. I'm sorry if you will think of me differently but this is the truth.

Because adding blood to more blood makes everything right doesn't it?[/sarcasm]
This is a generic forum signature.
#18  January 07, 2015, 07:10:09 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
This is so awful.

Don't get me wrong, I think its wonderful to have some faith
good sentiment to hav--
It was proven in scientific fact that God in any of his incarnations, Christian, Muslim and Jewish alike, never existed, that the Bible is not exactly a good book everyone believes to be
[...]
Its about time we fight back and fight back hard on Religious terrorism, even if it means destroying the teachings themselves.
:wall:
#19  January 07, 2015, 07:11:11 pm
  • Raging Fist
to my knowledge that is only what these terrorists know. Blood for blood.
There is no stopping this and its pissing off the world something fierce. Something must be done, bloody or not.
#20  January 07, 2015, 07:17:01 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta

There's no point in calling out all the religions in the world to feed to your post.
Extremists are bad? Yeah, everyone agrees.
Religion is fake? Please be a bit more respectful to the members of this forum who are religious. It's not as if believing in something is a crime. If you don't agree with religion, good for you because you have the right to your opinion, but it's not appropriate to say things such as

It was proven in scientific fact that God in any of his incarnations, Christian, Muslim and Jewish alike, never existed,

as it can cause offensive towards others. I don't think it's against the rules to say things such as that, so I am simply saying this as a suggestion, not as a command of any sort: please don't write things such as this, as it tends to cause unnecessary arguments.