YesNoOk

Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax (640x480) (Read 76940 times)

Started by H•Loader, January 23, 2015, 03:06:25 am
Share this topic:
Re: Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax 1.0 (640x480)
#21  January 30, 2015, 04:57:26 am
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
i see good luck on that (and please add the 5 rounds sff)
#22  February 15, 2015, 08:58:22 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
@hloader: I know this is late but I just got these. I use the default version of the bars. Couple of issues I faced are that even though my super meter is fully charged, the lifebar still shows charging... and not Powered Up and secondly the character name font on the 3 round version are positioned at the centre of my screen and  do not match the font shown in the screenshot.
Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 09:03:00 am by YugaCurry
#23  February 15, 2015, 01:45:12 pm
  • I must continue my training...
These are simple and stylish. Not overly dominated by the portraits. And the default versions are perfect for me. I may even use the original. Great work hloader.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#24  February 15, 2015, 07:37:28 pm
  • Tentando atualizar tudo...
  • ???
    • Brazil
@hloader: I know this is late but I just got these. I use the default version of the bars. Couple of issues I faced are that even though my super meter is fully charged, the lifebar still shows charging... and not Powered Up and secondly the character name font on the 3 round version are positioned at the centre of my screen and  do not match the font shown in the screenshot.
You are using the correct resolution?
Has some image?

These are simple and stylish. Not overly dominated by the portraits. And the default versions are perfect for me. I may even use the original. Great work hloader.
Thanks buddy, so I'll post a severe update because I'm changing almost all of her code and summarizing all in one SFF.
#25  February 16, 2015, 01:47:04 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
You are using the correct resolution?
Has some image?

Notice the character names within the red circles. Also the power bars for both sakura and Shingouki are fully charged, yet the lifebar shows charging...
And yes. It is 640 X 480

#26  February 16, 2015, 06:23:25 pm
  • ???
    • Brazil
Notice the character names within the red circles. Also the power bars for both sakura and Shingouki are fully charged, yet the lifebar shows charging...
And yes. It is 640 X 480

this name was weird, O_O, try to the so:
Download again one of the regular lifebar links (with 7 rounds even) test, if it worked, Then download the shift to 3 rounds and paste over to see if endear right.

But for the codes of "powerbar" are all in "common1.cns" the "data" folder, what happens is que Their characters already have codes of "def -2", and I used the KFM Which does not, you need to copy the entire "def-2" which is in "common1.cns" and paste into the "def-2" of your character.
#27  February 16, 2015, 06:57:05 pm
    • Philippines
odd i never had a problem like that...
#28  February 19, 2015, 08:27:12 pm
  • ???
    • Brazil
#29  February 20, 2015, 05:04:47 am
  • (>owo)><(owo<)
This is my very first reply post in the release thread so bear with me on this one :/

I'm using the updated custom portrait lifebar but how come when I'm still at full health the bar is still yellow? In the images you showed on the updated version, the health bar was blue when at full health. Also, How come when I'm at max power level it doesn't say "Power UP" and it still say "Charging"? You can tell that I'm using the updated version by looking at the custom portrait I made, which is meant for the older version.
Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 08:29:18 am by krudelu
#30  February 20, 2015, 07:42:35 am
  • (>owo)><(owo<)
This is my very first reply post in the release thread so bear with me on this one :/

I'm using the updated custom portrait lifebar but how come when I'm still at full health the bar is still yellow? In the images you showed on the updated version, the health bar was blue when at full health. Also, How come when I'm at max power level it doesn't say "Power UP" and it still say "Charging"? You can tell that I'm using the updated version by looking at the custom portrait I made, which is meant for the older version.

Actually, regarding the "Charging" and "powered up" thing, i just figured it out. Now I don't know about the issue regarding the health bar.
Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 08:52:35 am by krudelu
#31  February 20, 2015, 05:35:37 pm
  • ???
    • Brazil
Friend, see the codes of "def -2" within the "common1.cns" and copy it to the "def -2" of your character.
The KFM uses "def -2" standard, so that the other characters do not appear, and the portraits values have changed. The names are included in own pictures to avoid problems in the font.
#32  February 20, 2015, 06:16:05 pm
    • Philippines
well thats cool update there bro also for some reason on default version it seems i cant change name font (tbh i dislike it)
#33  February 20, 2015, 08:41:03 pm
  • ???
    • Brazil
#34  February 20, 2015, 10:34:07 pm
  • (>owo)><(owo<)
Friend, see the codes of "def -2" within the "common1.cns" and copy it to the "def -2" of your character.
The KFM uses "def -2" standard, so that the other characters do not appear, and the portraits values have changed. The names are included in own pictures to avoid problems in the font.

I already figured out the fix about the "Charging" and Power up" issue. just quoted it up there. I should of put up "edit" on my quoted post. sorry to bother you on that part.

Anyway, I'm still having issues about the health bar still being at full health. According to the screenshots for the updated one, the health bar is supposed to be blue if its at full health. Any fixes regarding it? I already copied the code from the common1.cns and I get the "Power up" and "charging thing to work. But the health bar is the only issue
Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 12:16:34 am by krudelu
#35  February 21, 2015, 12:48:55 am
  • ???
    • Brazil
In the last line of code [-2] is written ";Lifemax", just copy it down.
The life is set to less than 1200.
Personally I think it is not worth because're not perfect.

EDIT: maybe you had already placed the code, but checks if your char is with Life of "1200".
#36  February 21, 2015, 02:21:36 am
  • (>owo)><(owo<)
I found it. I just changed it to Life = LifeMax/1 and it worked. Sadly, it shakes whenever there's a move that have a shaking effect. Oh well, it happens on other characters that have their own custom def -2 as well.

Thanks anyways ;)
#37  February 21, 2015, 02:30:29 am
  • ???
    • Brazil
I found it. I just changed it to Life = LifeMax/1 and it worked. Sadly, it shakes whenever there's a move that have a shaking effect. Oh well, it happens on other characters that have their own custom def -2 as well.

Thanks anyways ;)
this area of programming I do not practice, so I could not withdraw the shaking, maybe veterans in correct programming it.   :wall:
#38  February 21, 2015, 05:33:34 am
    • Philippines
#39  February 21, 2015, 03:52:32 pm
  • ???
    • Brazil
photoshop
#40  February 21, 2015, 06:17:56 pm
    • Philippines
odd that this is the first time i have problem on the name font tbh (my ps skill is noob) using the silly default f4x6 i guess i be having a hard time before i can do this...