YesNoOk

MediaFire download page loop (Read 3572 times)

Started by Shadow0X3, February 22, 2015, 04:57:48 am
Share this topic:
MediaFire download page loop
#1  February 22, 2015, 04:57:48 am
  • Gamer extraordinaire
    • USA
    • Skype - Shadow0X3
So, I've been trying to stock up on characters, and doing general downloading around for other things, but I consistently run into the same problem: MediaFire links. For whatever reason, be it my satellite internet having a ping that is too high for anything, or the fact that technology hates me, I can't download anything from MediaFire. Now, when I get to the download page for whatever I may be trying to download, everything shows up fine, but when I actually click the download file button, the page goes through it's normal steps, and then does nothing. Nothing at all. And when I click the "Try download again" button or whatever it actually says, further clicking on the download button (which is what you're supposed to do) simply refreshes the page. Anyone know of a solution for this? It isn't exactly possible for my to create direct links, and I'd rather not go without the hundred or so downloads that I can't find hosted anywhere else

If you see a Diverien, it's almost definitely me. So say hi :D
Re: MediaFire download page loop
#2  February 22, 2015, 05:19:03 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Re: MediaFire download page loop
#3  June 13, 2015, 05:21:30 am
  • Gamer extraordinaire
    • USA
    • Skype - Shadow0X3
So I tried downloading JDownloader at first and then forgot to install it, and just recently actually went through the installation in hopes that this would be the solution. Unfortunately, I get the same issue as before, except JDownloader swears the files don't exist. I get this for any MediaFire links: http://prntscr.com/7gcuqw

If you see a Diverien, it's almost definitely me. So say hi :D