YesNoOk

Should I do one of the dengeki bunko fighting climax characters (Read 2025 times)

Started by ComboAssassin20, March 03, 2015, 06:32:38 pm
Should I do one of the dengeki bunko fighting climax characters
#1  March 03, 2015, 06:32:38 pm
I would more likely to be greatful about doing shana from fighting climax...but I can't do any of that coding because I can't fix it or make it successful...how do these people code this stuff for these characters?

lui

Re: Should I do one of the dengeki bunko fighting climax characters
#2  March 03, 2015, 06:42:17 pm
    • USA
its called a tutorial. look it up.
if you're expecting someone else to create her, nobody will just because you want it. do it yourself, there are alot of handy tutorials here.
#3  March 03, 2015, 06:49:49 pm
but the tutorials are nowhere in this website...I fought this was a perfect spot to explain

lui

#4  March 03, 2015, 06:51:53 pm
    • USA
its called google.
and there are PLENTY of tutorials here on how to make a character in general, are you just lazy?
#5  March 03, 2015, 06:54:03 pm
I once edited binho's scorpion, but I guess I'll try the tutorials
#6  March 03, 2015, 06:54:56 pm
I assume you have mugen downloaded. Go to the docs folder and there's a bunch of tutorial pages. You'll find everything you need to know there

Personally I don't think anyone should be doing any DBFC conversions unless they have the resources or knowledge to make something that feels right, but that's just my attention to detail speaking. Do as you please.
Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 07:01:10 pm by Niitris
#7  March 03, 2015, 07:16:07 pm
  • Non est hoc propter hoc sed propter est hoc
    • USA
    • doubletrend-zeta.neocities.org/
Read it again and try to give it time to sink in. It seems complex at first, but take information you see in the docs and look at other characters as examples of how the features are implemented.
#8  March 03, 2015, 09:15:14 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Reading the docs will be your only way to understand how char making works. For an example of how, I suggest using KFM as a base, since he has all the notes and stuff in his files.

Also, just for future referrence: Please refrain from using this board as a "Make a char for me", or "Please help me on a char". This board is only used to request existing creations, online or offline.
#9  March 04, 2015, 07:26:54 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
http://mugenguild.com/forum/m-u-g-e-n-development-help.315
You should also check out this board and it's sub boards: Code Library and Tips & Tutorials.

I had to spoiler your sig because it's file size was much too large.

luisdude1 you are responding in a very rude manner. Try to be more patient and helpful to new users please.