Street Fighter V (Read 2926430 times)

Started by O Ilusionista, December 05, 2014, 01:44:16 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Street Fighter V
#1021  February 28, 2015, 02:06:36 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Guy wasn't in regular SF4. Was that Rose's ending?
#1022  February 28, 2015, 03:02:56 pm
Correct.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoqCEt1dSdM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah2ysFNFUG0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgP2froF7qk
(SF4 Rose, SSF4 Rose, SSF4 Guy)
Rose's SF4 prologue mentions Rose doesn't remember what happened after her fight with Dictator, which is when Guy picked her up. Guy's SSF4 story seems to be a retelling of his SFZ3 story, where he appears to rescue Rose before Dictator does anything, in there it looks like rose is fine. But between the SFZ3 ending that strongly implies Dictator has taken control of Rose, and Rose's SF4 prologue that says she remembers nothing, something has to have happened in the mean time between possessed Rose and Guy after she woke up.

The only weird thing is that it's not too clear if Rose's SF4 story is a retelling or a repeat. Her intro says she already fought Dictator, but then it seems like she falls against him a second time, and with Guy's story, it looks like he rescues her for the second time. This is a bit of a mess.

edit - oh, that's why the "Rose is knocked out, Guy rescues her" scene was repeated (and not retold) ? OK. A bit lame to redo the same thing, but sure.
||
V
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 04:04:38 pm by DKDC
#1023  February 28, 2015, 03:47:43 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
Guy wasn't in regular SF4. Was that Rose's ending?

Well its heavily implied that it was Guy who threw that kunai against seth in Fei Long's Vanilla ending, since he and cody where there fighting off the seth clones

he meets cody, destroys the S.I.N base and a few seth clones, he makes his amends with his old friend, and then he fights bison and saves a non possessed rose this time, fulfilling the vision that Rose had in SFA2, since he never fought the Dictator in SFA 3
#1024  March 07, 2015, 06:36:35 pm
#1025  March 07, 2015, 06:52:16 pm
"Next Spring" = end of March to end of June. This year. But yeah, I guess that's too complex to grasp (or "next Spring after this one" was too hard to say) and it probably really was supposed to mean next year.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1026  March 07, 2015, 07:10:40 pm
  • TEHUH NAYUME EZ HUWK KOO MAWUN
    • Canada
The common referral of "spring" means March->May. I know that's not the actual times of spring, but that's likely what they mean. So next year.

Harmony is harmony is harmony is not with us, harmony is not with us. Living hell is coming.

3DS FC: 0232 - 8852 - 3659
#1027  March 07, 2015, 07:41:46 pm
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Good thing too. Plenty of time for devolpment to make this a bit more different from the SF4 mini series. Let's hope this turns out good...

SNT

#1028  March 21, 2015, 06:46:11 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 09:11:24 am by SNT
#1029  March 21, 2015, 01:34:21 pm
fake rumor said:
Then there’s Styles (the actual name for this is still up in the air according to the leak). Each character will have 3 different Styles to pick from (Much like the upcoming Mortal Kombat X), and just how different they are will differ between characters. Some characters will retain most of the same normal moves, but have different specials and/or supers. Other characters will be completely revamped and play almost nothing alike from their other Styles

As long as it's more fun than SF4.

At SRK article: Guy who wrote article needs to have his privileges revoked; seems every 2nd or 3rd day he writes useless horseshit. He got into a twitter scuffle over it a few weeks ago because he's so damn awful at what he does.
Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 01:47:22 pm by Niitris
#1030  April 14, 2015, 06:30:14 pm
  • SNK is life
#1031  April 15, 2015, 06:41:40 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Exactly how old is this article?
#1032  April 15, 2015, 07:29:44 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Louise Blain April 10, 2015
#1033  April 15, 2015, 02:41:20 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Can't wait to see who is joining with Sagat, M.Bison, Gill and Seth.  And  Oni should be there as a sub-boss. It will be also great if both Gill and Seth appears there. M.Bison, Akuma, Sagat, Gouken are now normal fellow.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#1034  April 15, 2015, 03:45:37 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Can't wait to see who is joining with Sagat, M.Bison, Gill and Seth.  And  Oni should be there as a sub-boss. It will be also great if both Gill and Seth appears there. M.Bison, Akuma, Sagat, Gouken are now normal fellow.

Ummm, source for Sagat's and and Gouken's confirmation in SFV please? And if Oni were to appear, he'd probably appear as a secret end boss like SFIV, since he's a "what-if" version of Akuma if he gives in to the Satsui no Hado, much like Ryu and Evil Ryu

Not sure about Seth returning though, lots of people hated him. He would need a revamped moveset and look probably. Just my two cents on the matter.
This is a generic forum signature.
#1035  April 15, 2015, 08:24:02 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Not sure about Seth returning though, lots of people hated him. He would need a revamped moveset and look probably.
That's right. But y Oni will be secret boss back to back?
Gill and Seth both in one game would be ad epic. If they are not in sfv. They may be in Super/Hyper/Ultra SF5.
What's wrong with Seth that people hate him? He has a good gameplay style. :(

I see charlie in Video. Isn't that an alternate version of normal charlie from SFA game?
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 08:50:32 pm by One Man Aumio
#1036  April 22, 2015, 04:02:34 am
  • Just your regular user
  • The Dragon is Here!
    • Mexico
    • twitch.tv/dragonofcourage90
Potential roster predictions:

Note: Ryu, Chun-Li and Charlie Nash are already confirmed, while M. Bison (Dictator) is strongly hinted to appear.
  • Ken Masters
  • Guile
  • Zangief
  • Cammy White
  • Balrog (Boxer)
  • Vega (Claw)
  • Sagat
  • Birdie
  • Rose
  • Adon
  • Abel
  • Crimson Viper
  • Juri Han
  • Alex
  • Dudley
  • Elena
  • Ibuki
  • Necro
  • Yun
  • Yang
  • Sean Matsuda
  • Urien
  • Guy
  • Cody Travers
  • Hugo
  • Poison
  • Akuma (Likely to be a pre-order bonus the same way MKX has Goro)
  • Gill (one of the possible bosses)
The number of newcomers are likely to be four to six (not counting the final boss).

The possible storyline for the game will be: The Shadaloo vs. Illuminati War (regardless whatever it will take place before or after SFIII Third Strike).
The Dragon is here!
Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 04:12:11 am by Dragon-Kid
#1037  April 22, 2015, 04:24:53 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
The common referral of "spring" means March->May. I know that's not the actual times of spring, but that's likely what they mean. So next year.

When has Capcom ever been on schedule, though?
#1038  April 22, 2015, 05:02:40 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Potential roster predictions:

Note: Ryu, Chun-Li and Charlie Nash are already confirmed, while M. Bison (Dictator) is strongly hinted to appear.
  • Ken Masters
  • Guile
  • Zangief
  • Cammy White
  • Balrog (Boxer)
  • Vega (Claw)
  • Sagat
  • Birdie
  • Rose
  • Adon
  • Abel
  • Crimson Viper
  • Juri Han
  • Alex
  • Dudley
  • Elena
  • Ibuki
  • Necro
  • Yun
  • Yang
  • Sean Matsuda
  • Urien
  • Guy
  • Cody Travers
  • Hugo
  • Poison
  • Akuma (Likely to be a pre-order bonus the same way MKX has Goro)
  • Gill (one of the possible bosses)
The number of newcomers are likely to be four to six (not counting the final boss).

The possible storyline for the game will be: The Shadaloo vs. Illuminati War (regardless whatever it will take place before or after SFIII Third Strike).

Fake. Just this.
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#1039  April 22, 2015, 05:10:26 am
That seems like a safe bet for the inevitable Ultra Street Fighter V's roster.

Where is Rufus though? They wouldn't get rid of him.
#1040  April 22, 2015, 05:22:53 am