YesNoOk

Character of the Month: March 2015 Voting (Read 34825 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, April 09, 2015, 04:05:55 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

And the third COTM is...

Bowser by Alexei Roschak
20 (10.1%)
Blanka by varo_hades
10 (5%)
Robert by DivineWolf
28 (14.1%)
Shang Tsung by OmegaPsycho
15 (7.5%)
Keel by Gladiacloud
3 (1.5%)
Clone Koakuma by Daniel9999999
9 (4.5%)
Hong Miling by Daniel9999999
8 (4%)
Gamerizer by Kamekaze
12 (6%)
Sonic Blast Man by DJ HANNIBALROYCE
5 (2.5%)
Alex by ToonAlexSora007
3 (1.5%)
SSF2T Akuma by Felineki
25 (12.6%)
George Jetson by Prof. Mugen
2 (1%)
Hyde by Websta
15 (7.5%)
Adon by Yamori X
3 (1.5%)
Carol the Wildcat by Veanko
5 (2.5%)
Evil Sidney by Hannah Montana Forever
5 (2.5%)
SFTM Guile by Mauteck & Jessica Smoke
4 (2%)
Seth by Mr. I
16 (8%)
Asterix by Prof. Mugen
1 (0.5%)
Krookodile by Dragonrod
3 (1.5%)
Makoto Shishio by Aoshi24
7 (3.5%)

Total Members Voted: 110

Voting closed: April 24, 2015, 04:05:54 pm

Re: Character of the Month: March 2015 Voting
#21  April 10, 2015, 05:50:19 am
Shang Tsung and Gouki

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#22  April 10, 2015, 05:56:11 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Alright y'all, I've been thinking. Keep in mind that I'm coming from a place of love, and want the best for this community. Understand, however, that I think posting who you voted for is really fucking stupid. Maybe it never occurred to you that the votes are being tallied anonymously? Are you hoping to make other creators feel disillusioned and shit?

So I want y'all to give me a solemn oath. Every time you're thinking of posting who you voted for, don't. Turn around and do something else with your free time. Hopefully we can avoid complications or at least a lot of unneeded butthurt.
This way is more engaging. And it's a very small way to not only display to the author/peers who you voted for. But it's a small nudge to get others to do the same thing. Which can be looked at as a bad thing I suppose. But if it really seemed to persuade too powerfully we'd just lock the topic and make it vote only.

I do see where you are coming from with that though.
#23  April 10, 2015, 06:31:49 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Oh, come on. Making your vote public is harmless fun. There's enough anonymous voters to make sure nobody can have more than a vague idea of the leading candidate and how far ahead is it of the second place.
#24  April 10, 2015, 06:41:30 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Alright y'all, I've been thinking. Keep in mind that I'm coming from a place of love, and want the best for this community. Understand, however, that I think posting who you voted for is really fucking stupid. Maybe it never occurred to you that the votes are being tallied anonymously? Are you hoping to make other creators feel disillusioned and shit?

So I want y'all to give me a solemn oath. Every time you're thinking of posting who you voted for, don't. Turn around and do something else with your free time. Hopefully we can avoid complications or at least a lot of unneeded butthurt.
#25  April 10, 2015, 06:46:16 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
You have WAY too much free time Jango!
#26  April 10, 2015, 06:54:33 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
nah, I'm just bad at managing the free time I do have.
#27  April 10, 2015, 10:38:53 am
That's cool! Hahah!
#28  April 10, 2015, 04:41:19 pm
  • Literally the goddamned fun police.
    • Canada
Clone Koa and Krookodile. Yes, I know the latter is of questionable quality.
#29  April 10, 2015, 06:33:04 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

This is really a cool way to vote Jango. :D

I voted Bowser and Adon. Good luck everyone! :)
#30  April 10, 2015, 07:50:25 pm

HAH. Nicely done.
#31  April 10, 2015, 09:36:57 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/

Didn't think about that.... Damn I feel like a Dick.  I love all of these creators though so I'm not gonna post my votes anymore.
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#32  April 10, 2015, 10:39:03 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
You know I announced my two votes in that post, right?
#33  April 10, 2015, 11:10:20 pm
    • USA
    • scalkins8993@gmail.com
Makoto Shishio by Aoshi24
#34  April 10, 2015, 11:16:17 pm
  • 144p in a 1080p world!
    • Portugal
    • Skype - lc-ddm
    • forums.kc-mm.com
Just heard a plane flying over someone's head.

Anyway, I'm casting myself unto Super Turbo Gouki for vote #1 'cause hot damn all that accuracy.

Shang Tsung for vote #2 'cause holy fuck actual working morphs, that motherfucker must have taken ages to code.

#35  April 11, 2015, 12:55:10 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Didn't think about that.... Damn I feel like a Dick.  I love all of these creators though so I'm not gonna post my votes anymore.

See this, DJ H. ;P:

AKUMA and SETH (yes Jango, i reveal the secret  :innocent:).
#36  April 11, 2015, 04:57:54 am
  • I'm back again.
miling and keel. i havent really played any of the nominees besides miling and i trust keel.
lost and forget
#37  April 11, 2015, 11:29:12 am
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/

See this, DJ H. ;P:

AKUMA and SETH (yes Jango, i reveal the secret  :innocent:).

What the entire fiddlestick ?  LMAO.
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#38  April 11, 2015, 01:40:50 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
Keel and Carol.
#39  April 11, 2015, 01:52:19 pm
  • Head of UFG
    • USA
    • ninjamantetsu@gmail.com
    • Skype - tremaine.bradford
    • tbninja.wix.com/ultra-fatal-games
damn shizuoo didnt even make the list sad :(
#40  April 12, 2015, 03:46:15 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Seth and C.Koa because Dedil is cool

Stop being awesome you fuck-o