YesNoOk

Death Battle (And sprite fight animations) (Read 17347554 times)

Started by Long John Killer, April 09, 2015, 03:59:16 am
Share this topic:
Re: Death Battle
#41  April 10, 2015, 12:25:47 am
  • Mumbling voice actor reploid
    • Canada
    • electricvoiceboxmedia.com
It'll be awesome if @Shockdingo reprises his role as Lex Luthor if Death Battle uses the custom sprites from Mugen.

I'd love to do that! Hah, I actually sent my voice demo to them a bit back and they gave it a listen. It would be awesome if they did call me in for that or anything, but who knows. Also, glad they've gone back to sprites with the latest vid.

Bea

#42  April 10, 2015, 12:40:21 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
I'm pretty sure these guys will definitely be interested in some of the cool things that have been going on lately around here.

We've gotta admit that while gaming at large is becoming more mainstream, this 2D FG fandom is getting pretty niche, so we should all be friends :P

No. I refuse to and challenge you to the most traditional barbarian martial art, Jello wrestling!
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#43  April 10, 2015, 01:07:35 am
  • SNK is life
Argh, that's not gonna work for me, I got a Dentist appointment. SEE YA
#44  April 10, 2015, 03:48:10 am
  • Mumbling voice actor reploid
    • Canada
    • electricvoiceboxmedia.com
I'm pretty sure these guys will definitely be interested in some of the cool things that have been going on lately around here.

We've gotta admit that while gaming at large is becoming more mainstream, this 2D FG fandom is getting pretty niche, so we should all be friends :P

No. I refuse to and challenge you to the most traditional barbarian martial art, Jello wrestling!

'Tis truly a sacred art. I'll get the WarDrums and Conan soundtracks
#45  April 10, 2015, 03:54:59 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#46  April 10, 2015, 04:17:24 am
    • USA
    • curiafloyd@yahoo.com
Ill gladly wrestle in his place but i insist on the jello being blue
#47  April 10, 2015, 05:13:00 am
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
So, my favorite deathbattles are probably Chuck Norris vs. Segata Sanshiro, Thor vs. Raiden, Spidey vs. Batman, and Samus vs. Boba 2.

Though I'm admittedly a sucker for epic fights.

My favorite one minute melee by quite a bit is Sakuya vs. DIO.

And as for Ironman vs. Lex Luthor, my money's on Ironman.
#48  April 10, 2015, 02:21:39 pm
luthor is my favourite non watchmen dc character. nite owl vs. batman needs to happen.
Re: Death Battle/One Minute Melee
#49  April 16, 2015, 03:36:45 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Just gonna go ahead and change the thread to cover One Minute Melee as well, since that's from the same team of animators and also is from Screwattack.

The previously taken down Sol Badguy vs Ragna fight was reuploaded.  So that's there.

And Iron Man's preview for his match was uploaded.
#50  April 16, 2015, 03:42:41 am
  • Nothing lasts forever Jack
    • Argentina
    • simonrojasnoel@hotmail.com
#51  April 16, 2015, 03:45:05 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.

Bea

#52  April 16, 2015, 03:56:35 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
I have a feeling Tony has no chance against Luthor.
Luthor stole 40 cakes. That is as many as 4 tens and it is terrible. How can Tony beat that?
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

#53  April 16, 2015, 04:02:37 am
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
#54  April 16, 2015, 04:30:03 am
    • USA
Some of the fan art used for Sol went uncredited, the artists were not happy.  They are now in the video's description though.

I have a feeling Tony has no chance against Luthor.
Luthor stole 40 cakes. That is as many as 4 tens and it is terrible. How can Tony beat that?
I will be sorely disappointed if the match is not started over Tony going to capture Lex over his mass pastry theft.  Or at least a quip about the greatest accomplishment Lex has ever done is become known for stealing cakes.
Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 04:33:47 am by Long John Killer

Bea

#55  April 16, 2015, 11:57:41 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Yes, it will be pretty sad if they don't even do a passing mention over Lex vilest deed to this day.

#56  April 16, 2015, 01:21:18 pm
    • USA
I was a little upset they missed a perfect opportunity to explain in all seriousness how Chuck Norris lost to everyone in The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny in his video, so I hope they don't miss this for Lex now.
#57  April 16, 2015, 05:47:41 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Some of the fan art used for Sol went uncredited, the artists were not happy.  They are now in the video's description though.

It was just one fan art and he was credited at the end in the credits. He was just pissed that they didn't ask for permission for it in the first place and went ahead and filed a copyright claim for Youtube to take it down.
#58  April 21, 2015, 01:41:51 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Any last minute predictions for the next episode?  I think I'm going to give this one to Lex, since he bodies Superman on a regular basis and is one of the only regular humans to do so. 

Bea

#59  April 21, 2015, 01:45:19 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Luthor stole 40 cakes.
He got this.

#60  April 21, 2015, 01:54:13 am
    • USA
My in-depth knowledge on both of them is rather weak, but from what I've seen for the most part they match each other in their suit offensive and defensive capabilities.  Or at least counter each if not quite the same level.  Lex however bases his energy attack tech on Kryptonite radiation, something outside Tony's universe and something he doesn't have the right defenses for.  I presume Tony will die a painful death from radiation.

Unless his suit has a cure-all magitech option.  Then Tony with his army of autopiloted suits besting Lex and his bots.