YesNoOk

Pupa by Jango Released! (Read 88540 times)

Started by Jango, February 15, 2015, 09:23:27 am
Share this topic:
Re: Pupa by Jango Released!
#41  April 02, 2015, 03:46:00 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
wow thats a great update the character is even more better
Definitly waiting for Mario and Jones
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#42  April 03, 2015, 10:40:25 pm
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
Interesting take on the Midnight Bliss. I highly approve of it, it works out very well for her. Wouldn't have ever thought of that for her myself heh.^^

Will look forward to more optional animation updates for her, if you do decide to do them~
#43  April 10, 2015, 08:09:55 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Alright so dont know if you are accepting palletes but since im having a hard time understanding how to make palletes with ff3 im just going to post them here

dunno if you can use them like that
keep the great work
Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 12:26:13 am by City_Hunter
#44  April 13, 2015, 07:33:07 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Oh shit forgot to check Pirate's Cove this thread.

Those are pretty cool! I like the RBFF Duck King palette (Pupa's existing Duck King palette is based on his appearance in KOFXI). I might do another palette pack in the future for any fan-submitted palettes.

Yes that is an open invite for Guild in general for mo' palettes >:)
#45  April 13, 2015, 11:28:01 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I should colour separate her so everyone will have to make palettes for her again. >:)
#46  April 13, 2015, 06:56:21 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
thats nice a simple separation would give more palletes option something like this one based on the girl trainer on FR and LG

Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 10:36:43 pm by City_Hunter
#47  April 14, 2015, 01:05:59 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
Not an update, but walt just sent me a PM telling me that I forgot to credit him for the alt smallport. I coulda sworn I did, but apparently not, and I also apparently forgot to show y'all how to use it. Sorry, walt! The credit will show up on the next update, but until then, here's how to try it out.

1) Open up Fighter Factory
2) Navigate to sprite 9001,0
3) Change it to be sprite 9000,0
4) I guess change the original sprite 9000,0 into 9001,0?

If you did that right:

So if you like your small portraits to share palettes with... well, your current palette, and you like original spriting, there you go!
#48  April 16, 2015, 02:25:28 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
While waiting on that pack here another pal I forgot to post last time

Dunno if all the Rotd character are like that but it is really fun to make palletes for her
#49  April 17, 2015, 02:16:07 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
I can tell you for one that Pepe is a pain in the ass. His eyes share colors with the lightest color on his pants, so in-game, every palette has white pants (Pupa's eyes are skin-colored). So if I ever make him, I will personally color-separate each and every eye pixel.
#50  April 17, 2015, 04:41:11 pm
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
I should colour separate her so everyone will have to make palettes for her again. >:)

I actually did plan on separating her, before I got lazy. If you decide to I can pm you my idea.
#51  May 28, 2015, 08:02:12 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
KOF expert Vans took some time off of making another KOF character to try Pupa out, so I fixed most of the bugs he mentioned, so that makes this update a bit more substantial than it originally was going to be.

• Fixed Pupa having to guarding twice against Queixada
  • Fixed Pupa's jumping velocity
  • Fixed a bug where Pupa suffered too much cornerpush rendering the last hit of Flying Dance impossible to pull off on some characters.
  • Fixed a bug where Pupa was able to juggle falling opponents, which also fixed her being able to easily corner people with Real Beat.
  • Added extras.st so that it's easier for me to code in extra compatibility states that have nothing to do with Pupa's gameplay.
  • Added compatibility for a few more standards: Burnt, Pharoah's Curse, Hell Dunk, Tora's Hon-Fu, aaaaaaand compatibility with my stage "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza FC."
  • Added a mention of walt's custom small portrait to this readme and credited him. Sorry, walt!

One thing I wasn't able to fix was the ability to have access to jumping attacks just by pushing up and an attack. I was assured this is possible with the custom command buffering system he developed. While I am excited for some of the prospects that it offers (ie: ROTD-style tag team action), I'm going to wait until all the kinks are taken care of before making the jump.
#52  May 30, 2015, 03:05:57 am
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Thank you for this "compatibility festival" update.  :sugoi:

"Killscreen" working nicely, tried it in "vs" & "Arcade" mode.