YesNoOk

Uno Tag Team Patcher ver. 2.1 (Type-K Patch Updated - 11 June 2016) (Read 426700 times)

Started by Uno, April 19, 2015, 06:58:17 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Uno Tag System ver. 3.0 (Uno Tag Team Patcher v1.0.9 - UPDATED 04/23/2015)
#41  April 28, 2015, 01:44:00 am
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
Pretty cool but it doesn't work with Rurouni Kenshin chars. The P2 gets stuck in the Crouch to Stand anim while the P1 doesn't tag out. :(
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Uno

#42  April 28, 2015, 10:53:03 am
  • kuruchutchut
    • Philippines
    • www.facebook.com/ronel.alinea
Pretty cool but it doesn't work with Rurouni Kenshin chars. The P2 gets stuck in the Crouch to Stand anim while the P1 doesn't tag out. :(
i got battousai and it works fine with him..
#43  April 28, 2015, 11:33:13 am
    • Trinidad and Tobago
    • o.s.b.tm1@gmail.com
I stream using the tag  system and its amazing.I can also make a list of character that it gives problems with; mainly due to them having to much commands or the tag system not reading their levelling 3 animations.

ps:So pm me we can talk man i Love the worked you did>its in credible to be honest.
#44  April 28, 2015, 06:53:55 pm
    • Germany
    • profie_kenan@hotmail.de
I have a problem Team super from breakers char by Descolor dont work.The chars all dont moves sorry for my bad english

Uno

#45  April 28, 2015, 07:43:24 pm
  • kuruchutchut
    • Philippines
I have a problem Team super from breakers char by Descolor dont work.The chars all dont moves sorry for my bad english
It's because you did not modify the Anim and State numbers before you patch each character. Some of you experiencing character not moving after call as striker, in tag super or team hyper combo and this is the reason why..

Have you noticed the Tag Configuration panel?

..you have to modify and set the right value(s) of Anim numbers and State numbers for each character that you're patching, because those values are just defaults and apparently might fit or not in some certain character.

I stream using the tag  system and its amazing.I can also make a list of character that it gives problems with; mainly due to them having to much commands or the tag system not reading their levelling 3 animations.

ps:So pm me we can talk man i Love the worked you did>its in credible to be honest.

Thank you so much! ^_^
I have watched the stream and I've seen some characters have same problem(did not move and just crouched along) after called in Partner assist. You have to set the right state values for it to make an attack.

Sorry for my bad english too ^_^ ahehe
#46  April 28, 2015, 08:50:54 pm
    • Trinidad and Tobago
    • o.s.b.tm1@gmail.com
I did try this for the  characters like kairi and akuma by mr anatsuken. Kaira level 1-3 doesn't get picked up by the patch.I spent hours changing animations and none worked, so i just put the normal assist for them.Akuma level 3 same thing as well; I also swap his power charge inputs so he can tag again.There is a bug with widescreen stages in 1.1 ,characters become in versed in controls;they face opposite direction and become bugged.

Ps: Also thanks for watching.I hope it wasn't to boring.Its a pleasure use  this brilliant tag patcher made by you.Its simply beautiful seeing it in action.
#47  April 28, 2015, 08:51:47 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
I'd recommend making a very small update to the application.
Putting the recommended values in the description instead of in the box would help people figure out that they have to fill in their own values.
Or you could do the greyed out value in the box? Like it says Assist move: [1000     ] and the 1000 isnt selectable.

It could also help establish a default EX Taunt animno. You could have the value grayed out but the box would still be ticked to make it the same as taunt.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv

Uno

#48  April 28, 2015, 09:57:16 pm
  • kuruchutchut
    • Philippines
I did try this for the  characters like kairi and akuma by mr anatsuken. Kaira level 1-3 doesn't get picked up by the patch.I spent hours changing animations and none worked, so i just put the normal assist for them.Akuma level 3 same thing as well; I also swap his power charge inputs so he can tag again.There is a bug with widescreen stages in 1.1 ,characters become in versed in controls;they face opposite direction and become bugged.

Ps: Also thanks for watching.I hope it wasn't to boring.Its a pleasure use  this brilliant tag patcher made by you.Its simply beautiful seeing it in action.
Is that Kairi made by Mr.Karate and Gustavo C. Moraes? because he works fine in my end. And also the widescreen stage bug i never encounter that and i'm trying to but I don't know how I can reproduce that same bug.

I'd recommend making a very small update to the application.
Putting the recommended values in the description instead of in the box would help people figure out that they have to fill in their own values.
Thank you for the suggestions :) but what do you mean values in the description instead of in the box??

Or you could do the greyed out value in the box? Like it says Assist move: [1000     ] and the 1000 isnt selectable.

It could also help establish a default EX Taunt animno. You could have the value grayed out but the box would still be ticked to make it the same as taunt.
Kinda hard and tricky because each characters have different approaches and State number used.. And it doesn't mean that if an Anim no. or State no. is present on character's cns then it is recommendable to use in. Some StateNo maybe just an extension of an attack sequence. I also noticed that some characters have their Super Move(HA) attack flagged as NA and SA, the reason why Tag Supers doesn't work..
#49  April 29, 2015, 12:41:10 am
    • Trinidad and Tobago
    • o.s.b.tm1@gmail.com
Yes thats the kairi.Well if you dont have problem can u post me which animation you are using for anti air,lv 1 ground,lv1 air and lv 3.I have tried many time and it doesn't work.
As for widescreen bug;try using quick fist iori in red cliffs stage and ap sunset by exclamin,see if that helps.
#50  April 29, 2015, 05:21:38 am
  • Rurouni Fan
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new

Uno

#51  April 29, 2015, 07:54:03 am
  • kuruchutchut
    • Philippines
Hmm.. that's intriguing take a look:

I'm using the latest version of them. What could be the cause of bug?
like I've said, you have to modify and set the right value(s) of Anim numbers and State numbers for each character that you're patching my friend.

I never tried downloading the full game and i only got battousai in my roster..
#52  April 29, 2015, 03:03:44 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
This is the ideas. Hopefully this illustrates what I'm trying to get across.

A Has the SUGGESTED Taunt animation number inside the box, grayed out. Like in hotmail.com It has someone@example.com inside the box but it's not actually there.
B Has the suggested Run/Dash animation, but the user, instead of using anim 100, uses 115 for some reason. The grayed out number would go away, but I wanted it there to show how it should act.
C Has the suggested animation number in the description instead of the box. This way, if a box isnt filled in, you could have an error pop up explaining to the user they need to put in the correct animation for the character.

I think making the user put in the numbers will reduce the number of mess-ups.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#53  April 29, 2015, 05:36:06 pm
  • Rurouni Fan
Gotcha! I'll try do that later.
Thanks. :kugoi:

Did you play the new

Uno

#54  April 30, 2015, 07:31:04 pm
  • kuruchutchut
    • Philippines
This is the ideas. Hopefully this illustrates what I'm trying to get across.

A Has the SUGGESTED Taunt animation number inside the box, grayed out. Like in hotmail.com It has someone@example.com inside the box but it's not actually there.
B Has the suggested Run/Dash animation, but the user, instead of using anim 100, uses 115 for some reason. The grayed out number would go away, but I wanted it there to show how it should act.
C Has the suggested animation number in the description instead of the box. This way, if a box isnt filled in, you could have an error pop up explaining to the user they need to put in the correct animation for the character.

I think making the user put in the numbers will reduce the number of mess-ups.

Hmmm, you've got a good idea, but... I need somebody to agree with this concept first before i make an update.

I'm trying to fix the bug in widescreen in the tag system too.. T-T but still no luck this time.
#55  May 01, 2015, 06:19:52 am
  • They have no tomorrow...
    • USA
Hey UnoShe I have been having a blast using your tag system and so far I have been able to work out any conflicts I come across, but I have run into something that I am uncertain how to fix, granted this could be because the character is pretty old but either way it would be awesome if you could take a look at this.

#56  May 01, 2015, 06:40:43 am
  • The Man Without The Plan
    • USA
i have the same problem with DIO and dee bee kaw.

Uno

#57  May 01, 2015, 11:34:50 am
  • kuruchutchut
    • Philippines
I'm making an update for my Tag Team Patcher (and the tag system as well).

Can you guys send me links to download those characters so i can figure out the problem? I tried to search souther but he seems no longer available on the creator's site..

Thank you so much guys :D

PS: widescreen bug fixed! + tag patcher updated (I found issues on patching chars like Ku Cao and MVCHayato, giving errors when uno tag patched them, now fixed)
I don't know if there's more that I can add in the tag system or the patcher before i release the update.
Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 12:44:34 pm by UnoShe
#58  May 01, 2015, 04:16:44 pm
    • Philippines
1) add some codes for down sound and explods when a partner has been knock out
2) again the turns mode intro. (i hate the glitchy cvsryu and cvs ken fist bump)

Uno

#59  May 01, 2015, 06:11:53 pm
  • kuruchutchut
    • Philippines
1) add some codes for down sound and explods when a partner has been knock out
2) again the turns mode intro. (i hate the glitchy cvsryu and cvs ken fist bump)

Then I need somebody to teach me how to add sound and sprite to a character's .snd and .sff files..

..that fist bump glitch was it really my tag system's problem? xD

#60  May 01, 2015, 06:19:09 pm
  • They have no tomorrow...
    • USA