YesNoOk

Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO) Discussion. (Read 192109 times)

Started by Navana, September 16, 2012, 08:47:31 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO) Discussion.
#81  May 06, 2015, 05:35:55 am
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
Timegate is coming :)

Neople said:
There are many gates in this world.

A gate to another world, a gate to another dimension and a gate to another time.

Through the gate, our life, time and place become one or something we cannot imagine.

We will meet again.

Au revoir

High chance of F.Slayer finally coming, but Neople likes to tease so idk

GLB

#82  May 06, 2015, 05:40:36 am
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
Sounds dope.

I haven't even had a chance to try out the male slayer yet, lol. Been too focused on my overpowered ass Dark Knight.  8)
#83  May 06, 2015, 04:09:05 pm
  • stillRetired.
    • USA
All the slayers are OP >_>

I was afraid of this, I noticed the bots increasing again.

Neople said:
Dear DFO Players,
This is In Lee, CEO of Neople.

I have a difficult news to share, and I feel apologetic about this.
This might be an embarrassing news for us as a developer.

When we first started to bring back the game, one of our concerns was about whether the players would like the game or not, and another was about the bots and hackers as they were a lot of them when the game was previously serviced.

So I asked the players not to use bots and our expectation was that the bots would disappear if there were no demands.
However, recent developments within the game have started to shift the game towards the wrong direction. The number of bots or web pages selling gold are continuously growing. And they are trading gold using the Auction Hall.

Every day 10,000 ~ 15,000 new accounts are created and 95% of them end up being bots. This has negative impact on the in-game economy, and it sends the wrong message to the players. Many bots appear with inappropriate behaviors and they are luring the players. Almost all of these bots are frauds and they are there to take your money away from you.

We have been constantly monitoring the game, coming up with various ways of stopping these bots, and blocking them systematically every day but all of our efforts are not enough. We are very sorry. On behalf of the entire staff, as the CEO of DFO’s developer, I would like to personally apologize for this.

After careful and painful consideration, we have decided, as a primary measure, to introduce a policy that might be an inconvenience for many of the players. I understand there will be a lot of complaints, but I would like to earnestly request all the players to work together and keep the game clean. The policy we will introduce, (hopefully) with your understanding, is the following:

=====================

<Policy>
- Starting date: May 7, 2015 after maintenance
- Characters below Lv.50 (Lv.1~Lv.49) will not be able to sell/buy items from Auction Hall
- All equipment below Lv.50 (Lv.1~Lv.49) cannot be registered to be sold at the Auction Hall
- All “ingredient” items cannot be registered to be sold at the Auction Hall
(I’d like to ask that the players should get these items through playing the game. We will be monitoring the game and have necessary measures implemented if this seems to be too much of an inconvenience).

<Opening Hours of Auction Hall>
- Auction Hall will open for 48 hours every weekend (Saturday 00:00 ~ Sunday 24:00, UTC)
- Auction Hall will be disabled during the May 7th maintenance, and will open at 00:00 on May 9th, UTC).

======================

It would have been better if we could block these bots within the game system but Neople lacks the capability, and I sincerely apologize for this.
I know this will not be easy, but please show your support by cooperating with us. We hope to try different policies such as this one and try to keep the game clean.

I hope all those players who love DFO will give us a helping hand. While the Auction Hall is down, we will track the bot accounts and block them.
I really hope you all understand, and please don’t purchase gold from web pages outside of the game.

Despite the above, if there is no improvement within the game we are also considering the complete closure of the Auction Hall.

Once again I sincerely hope for your kind understanding, and apologize, as the developer, for not being able to place a concrete countermeasure to fight the bots technically.

Neople will continue to strive to achieve our best. Please continue to trust us and stay with us.

You, the players, are the source of our power.
Thank you.
#84  May 06, 2015, 04:11:47 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
.....well crap.
#85  May 06, 2015, 05:41:24 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
I can understand the reasoning and logic...but this is going to hurt...
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#86  May 06, 2015, 05:48:35 pm
  • stillRetired.
    • USA
definitely. gonna try by all my cube frags today (unless they become overpriced then forget it)

I hope they can come up with another tactic or find a player suggestion that works, this is kinda inconvenient and i see it deterring new players.
#87  May 07, 2015, 07:15:20 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
https://www.facebook.com/dfoglobal/posts/682641165196665
Away from home and living in an island we never expected, we stand here.

Only for DFO global service.

WE WILL NOT CLOSE DFO.
If this service goes wrong, we all have to leave the company.
Therefore, we will try to protect the game with all our heart and power.
Let us continue this service.
It is not just for making money, but for prolonging our dream for you.
Help us create more contents, help us provide more beneficial events and help us work in this company.

From now on, we will do the update every two weeks including whatever we can include.
Events will be prepared, contents will be prepared and Twitch stream will be prepared.
By the way, as for the stream, our goal is to be on the TOP 10 list at Twitch.

We heard some of you worry about the material item supply after closing Auction Hall on weekdays, so we are drawing up ways to solve the issue.

For the security measures, Goblin Pad and security card system are being developed.

Aside from the measures, we will not stop fighting illegal gold-sellers, farmers and hackers.
We cannot reveal everything now but will try to prevent and punish them as long as we are here.
We won’t get tired fighting the evil power.

We are desperate to run the game but we can’t do it alone.
We stand still.
And we want you to stand still too.

Damn sound pretty rough for them but at least they are trying unlike Nexon.
#88  May 07, 2015, 07:46:37 am
  • The Goddess Returns
https://www.facebook.com/dfoglobal/posts/682641165196665
Away from home and living in an island we never expected, we stand here.

Only for DFO global service.

WE WILL NOT CLOSE DFO.
If this service goes wrong, we all have to leave the company.
Therefore, we will try to protect the game with all our heart and power.
Let us continue this service.
It is not just for making money, but for prolonging our dream for you.
Help us create more contents, help us provide more beneficial events and help us work in this company.

From now on, we will do the update every two weeks including whatever we can include.
Events will be prepared, contents will be prepared and Twitch stream will be prepared.
By the way, as for the stream, our goal is to be on the TOP 10 list at Twitch.

We heard some of you worry about the material item supply after closing Auction Hall on weekdays, so we are drawing up ways to solve the issue.

For the security measures, Goblin Pad and security card system are being developed.

Aside from the measures, we will not stop fighting illegal gold-sellers, farmers and hackers.
We cannot reveal everything now but will try to prevent and punish them as long as we are here.
We won’t get tired fighting the evil power.

We are desperate to run the game but we can’t do it alone.
We stand still.
And we want you to stand still too.

Damn sound pretty rough for them but at least they are trying unlike Nexon.

It honestly gotta be. From how it looks, it's seriously like a 10 man team or so running themselves utterly RAGGED every day...
I mean it speaks volumes of how dedicated they are into making this the game we can play over a company that could give less of a shit but damn...
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#89  May 07, 2015, 04:18:51 pm
  • stillRetired.
    • USA
above all else, having to leave the company seems kinda harsh. Hopefully this goldselling and botting gets resolved.
#90  May 11, 2015, 06:02:39 am
    • USA

Can't wait to do that 500 gold cube frag quest at lvl 77 that'll be fun with out AH. No mention of OV is a bummer though with updates every two weeks Time Gate should hold me over.

Wel forget what i said about the 500 gold cube frag quest Mats are coming back to the AH
Dear DFO Players,

This is In Lee again.
Thank you for standing the current Auction Hall situation. We understand your inconvenience.

Over the weekend, we carefully monitored how it went and saw it’s somewhat working, so we decided to give some change for your convenience.

[Changes]
- Equipment registration min. level 50 => 30
- Material items now available to register

[Auction Hall working hours (unchanged)]
- 48 Hrs. Sat 00:00 ~ Sun 24:00 (UTC)

This is, again, to protect our game from the bots. Even if you feel uncomfortable with our decision, please bear with us for the better in-game circumstances. As mentioned last time, we are also trying our best to get rid of bots, gold-sellers, hackers and all other activities to harm our game.

Thank you for your patience.

- CEO
Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 03:21:38 pm by Girard
#91  May 11, 2015, 07:49:19 pm
  • stillRetired.
    • USA
#92  May 19, 2015, 10:20:17 pm
  • stillRetired.
    • USA
Not sure if you guys were aware of the maintenance, or now that it's over AH is back (for the most part).

We will be performing a temporary maintenance, May 19, 2015, starting at 08:00(UTC), 01:00 (PDT). Maintenance is expected to last approximately three hours.

Maintenance notes

<Changes/fixes>
- Auction Hall open again (staying open at regular times, not only on weekends from now on, still lv.30+ players able to use)
- Item restoration caused by Auction Hall registration error(lv.75+ items disappearance) that happened on May 16, 2015
- Compensation items given, Kaleido Box X10(to those who lost items) and Growth Potion (Dungeon clear EXP 100% more, 2 hours, 7 days expiration, account bound)(to everyone)
- Minor bugs fixed

Thank you for your patience.
- Dungeon Fighter Online Support Team
#93  June 01, 2015, 03:02:17 pm
    • USA
https://www.facebook.com/dfoglobal/photos/a.491544004306383.1073741828.477239829070134/694656553995126/?type=1&theater
You have been waiting for such a long time.

Please pay attention!! Both those who just browse our Facebook page and those who have been playing DFO from the beginning,
Jun 9, 2015!! At last, Power Station and Max. level 85 expansion are to be updated!

Recently, it may be somewhat bothersome when you try to enjoy DFO deeply or to learn as a new comer while we are protecting the game from hacking, gold-selling and other illegal activities. We feel the heat is not as hot as before. So, please spread this news about max level expansion and Power Station update to your friends and all the others.

We also present a surprise event with this news. Today, from this very moment, we will start Burning EXP (X2) Event till the max level expansion update day! Please enjoy the game as much as you can!

Thank you so much and let's make DFO better togegher!

Burning EXP Event Period: Jun 1, 2015 ~ Until Max Level 85 Expansion Update

I hope this also means OV or at least Ancients.
#94  June 05, 2015, 09:02:30 pm
  • stillRetired.
    • USA
All I want is Striker 2nd Awakening, Kunoichi, Shadow Dancer, and muh F.Slayer.

Act 3 trailer because why not

Oh right, hit 80 today. Feels bittersweet.
#95  June 09, 2015, 07:10:22 pm
    • USA
#96  June 15, 2015, 08:08:31 am
    • USA
https://www.facebook.com/dfoglobal/posts/701273640000084
Cera Shop is opening in hours. To celebrate this, we have prepared a special event! $5 value CERA for every account!

Get sharing 10,000 times on FB and LV.85 ready before Jul 7, 00:00.
Then, free CERAs are waiting for you.

In addition, Otherverse and Ancient Dungeon are scheduled on Jun 23, meaning this is the chance to obtain Chronicle rated equipment!!
Just a week to go for Chronicle equipment being yours! Challenge your limit!

Finally something to do at lvl 85.
#97  June 15, 2015, 08:43:46 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Just to clarify,the clothes in the Cera Shop can also be obtained with ingame gold or is the Cash Shop literally just a Cash Shop?

Also started this game like last week or so,level 23 Avenger,game is incredibly hype but I keep getting shoes and boots as loot what the hell
Nothing but boots,I have like 70 000 gold and 10 000 of that was earned by me selling shoes to the market
#98  June 16, 2015, 05:03:04 am
    • USA
Just to clarify,the clothes in the Cera Shop can also be obtained with ingame gold or is the Cash Shop literally just a Cash Shop?

To buy it from the Cera Shop you would need Cash but as long as they don't make the Avas untradeable you would be able to buy them from the Auction House and Personal Shops with ingame gold. I'm not 100% sure but i think the Item of the Month Avas stay and will still be buyable with gold and able to be made permanent with mileage points but those won't have stats like the Cera Shop Avas.

Also started this game like last week or so,level 23 Avenger,game is incredibly hype but I keep getting shoes and boots as loot what the hell
Nothing but boots,I have like 70 000 gold and 10 000 of that was earned by me selling shoes to the market

That's weird i thought they switched the equipment drops for characters under 30 to armor and weapon boxes where you get to choose the item you get.

#99  June 16, 2015, 05:31:33 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
You still get whites and blues from dungeon cards.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#100  June 19, 2015, 04:29:29 pm
    • USA
Oh yeah completely forgot about those.

https://www.facebook.com/dfoglobal/photos/a.491544004306383.1073741828.477239829070134/703006243160157/?type=1&theater
A mysterious lady has appeared in Arad. Nobody knows where she came from or what she did. All they know is she is so elusive. They felt something eerie about her. While other people doubt her, only Seria did not ask anything and provided her place to stay. The lady was not still saying anything but thanking Seria silently.

You guys curious of her too? She must have some big secret! Let’s find it out with all your school mates, grocery store managers, gym trainers, plumbers, police, aboriginals, cowboys and electricians. Just bring them!

We need your prayers…your prayers can help her open up…

Yay Female Slayer soon.