YesNoOk

Please delete a post. (Read 13382 times)

Started by H Mr. Ton!, May 06, 2015, 10:20:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Please delete a post.
#21  May 08, 2015, 12:20:11 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
If I actually didn't remove the status after saying I would you should have totally PMed me. I can't speak for others but I've tried to keep things civil with us. If you are afraid to contact me I apologize for what I may have done to cause that. Anyway I removed it (again?).
#22  May 08, 2015, 12:48:52 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Also to note I went back and looked to see if any staff had been giving you a hard time. Xan is the only staff member that posted in this thread and he sure wasn't saying anything.

Quit making these outrageous claims abou the staff. That's what started all this. Till you can report some actual posts with staff heckling you I don't want to hear about it anymore. Consider that a warning.
#23  May 08, 2015, 12:54:01 am
  • Nori
    • somecomputersomewhere@yahoo.com
I appreciate and accept your apology JNP.

I thought it was pretty clear that I wasn't talking about this thread, and I'd be happy to discuss exactly how "outrageous" my claims are via PM.

As it turns out, I still can't edit or delete my posts. I logged out, dumped my browsers cookies and cache, closed it, restarted it and logged back in.  Still nothing.

Edit:
Scratch that, whatever you did just worked.  Thank you.
#24  May 08, 2015, 01:00:12 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
This is the second time I've extended to you to make said PM so you have to understand if you saying this is growing a tad tiresome.
#25  May 08, 2015, 01:07:14 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
#26  May 08, 2015, 02:16:15 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
he is probabbly still working on it.

documenting all of person man's evils is no easy task
#27  May 08, 2015, 02:52:06 am
  • Nori
JNP, PM sent.

so did you ever finish that list of person mans stuff :/
Man, this is the second time you've followed me onto an unrelated thread and tried to derail it with that question.  I ignored your drama hunting the first time for a reason.  Go find another pot to stir, I'm not your punching bag.

EDIT: Sorry that was Umezono the first time, my mistake.

he is probabbly still working on it.

documenting all of person man's evils is no easy task

Back off.  It's a dead issue as far as you're concerned.  Quit prodding and going off topic trying to start shit.  You're never going to see that list if I have anything to say about it, and that's not going to change.  The end.

---

If you guys want to talk about that shit, go start a thread and talk about it.  Shit if the discussion is enticing enough, I might actually join it, but quit following me around different threads with this shit like a couple of horny dogs. 

This topic is resolved.  Nothing more to talk about here.

Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 03:00:18 am by H Mr. Ton!
#28  May 08, 2015, 03:13:07 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
You haven't learned anything.

You are the one starting shit. You threw a baseless accusation against the staff's integrity by claiming we go around fanning the flames so poor users like you get bashed. That's complete bullshit, and you know it, and that's why you try to diffuse the situation by taking it to pms. That's the same move you used after failing to prove Person Man was a terrible mod, and that's exactly why I quoted a post poking fun at it, four months later and in a different thread and it's still relevant!
#29  May 08, 2015, 03:30:14 am
  • Nori
You haven't learned anything.

You are the one starting shit. You threw a baseless accusation against the staff's integrity by claiming we go around fanning the flames so poor users like you get bashed. That's complete bullshit, and you know it, and that's why you try to diffuse the situation by taking it to pms. That's the same move you used after failing to prove Person Man was a terrible mod, and that's exactly why I quoted a post poking fun at it, four months later and in a different thread and it's still relevant!

That is not even the slightest bit bullshit.  That is exactly what your doing at this exact moment.  Deny it all you want, it doesn't make it any less true and you know it.  This thread had nothing to do with Person Man, and I'm not going to follow your thirst for bullshit into a discussion about it.  Don't even bother lying, you know that's exactly what your doing.  Either drop it right here or prove me right.   

#30  May 08, 2015, 03:45:55 am
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
we're not talking about the thread topic... we're talking about you. the topic of this thread is not even relevant anymore to what we're discussing now.To me it seems like your victimizing yourself everytime your arguing about this type of stuff and it's not gonna help this situation here.
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
#31  May 08, 2015, 03:52:24 am
  • Nori
we're not talking about the thread topic... we're talking about you. the topic of this thread is not even relevant anymore to what we're discussing now.
Exactly.  That's called derailing a thread.  Stop doing it.  Now.
#32  May 08, 2015, 03:53:00 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
You claimed the staff constantly gangs up on single users, which is completely false. Want some proof: JnP telling others to cut you some slack in this thread; the fact that no staff member jumped on you on Chuchoryu's thread; and even at this point the only one challenging your bs is me, as an individual, not as a group of mods hellbent on humilliating you.

You on the other hand have yet to provide any proof even though you made the initial accusation, the burden of proof is on you. Furthernore, you're falling into the very same patterns as in the Person Man thread, making the same mistakes over and over again:

- Make a baseless statement.
- Try to stop the shitfest when you're out of ammo, and yet try to get the last word.
- Claim you'll make your point through pms.
- Refuse to acknowledge anyone's posts but good cop jnp's:

You're pretty much the only person I'm responding to at this point.  Just about everyone else seems to be digging desperately for drama as a form of entertainment right now.  I know there's no point in things with people who don't actually care at all about the issue and just want to scour the details for the thrill of a chance to be edgy.  There is clearly no positive goal in mind there.  Your posts and mod-warnings are about the only things I'm filtering for at this point.
You're constantly insulting and making snide remarks towards literally everyone here who isn't JNP, what kind of reaction do you expect, exactly?

C'mon.

This is the Person Man thread all over again.
#33  May 08, 2015, 04:04:07 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#34  May 08, 2015, 04:11:31 am
  • Nori
You claimed the staff constantly gangs up on single users, which is completely false. Want some proof: JnP telling others to cut you some slack in this thread; the fact that no staff member jumped on you on Chuchoryu's thread; and even at this point the only one challenging your bs is me, as an individual, not as a group of mods hellbent on humilliating you.

You on the other hand have yet to provide any proof even though you made the initial accusation, the burden of proof is on you. Furthernore, you're falling into the very same patterns as in the Person Man thread, making the same mistakes over and over again:

- Make a baseless statement.
- Try to stop the shitfest when you're out of ammo, and yet try to get the last word.
- Claim you'll make your point through pms.
- Refuse to acknowledge anyone's posts but good cop jnp's:

You're pretty much the only person I'm responding to at this point.  Just about everyone else seems to be digging desperately for drama as a form of entertainment right now.  I know there's no point in things with people who don't actually care at all about the issue and just want to scour the details for the thrill of a chance to be edgy.  There is clearly no positive goal in mind there.  Your posts and mod-warnings are about the only things I'm filtering for at this point.
You're constantly insulting and making snide remarks towards literally everyone here who isn't JNP, what kind of reaction do you expect, exactly?

C'mon.

This is the Person Man thread all over again.

Go find your entertainment somewhere else and stop trying to derail this thread to start a fight for fun.  Everyone reading this knows that's exactly what you're doing.  At this point you really don't even need to admit that you're trying to stir up bullshit for entertainment.  It couldn't be more obvious.

One more attempt and I will flat out ignore everything but warnings from you for the rest of this thread.  There is absolutely no way you're dragging me into your horse shit.  Either accept that failure and drop it, or have fun playing by yourself.

And you're a mod for fucks sake.  You're supposed to be moderating shit, not trying desperately to start it.  Knock it off.
#35  May 08, 2015, 04:17:43 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I'm at a game with my step son and have like 10% battery but I feel compelled to tell you that Fubini's current method of confronting you in a feedback thread that has it's 1st issue resolved is acceptable.

He's not trying to make entertainment. He works a different angle than me. As he said I try to be more the good cop.

To better resolve the conflict you should answer what he's actually addressing instead of making claims.

It'll be a bit before I post again. Don't want phone to die.
#36  May 08, 2015, 04:22:30 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala

C'mon.
You were the one trying to start a fight the moment you slandered us. You could've put an end to it if you either backed off on your baseless accusation or actually posted anything to strengthen it. Don't pretend to take the higher road when you're just running away from a fight you can't win.
Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 04:29:32 am by Fubini
#37  May 08, 2015, 04:26:07 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Go find your entertainment somewhere else and stop trying to derail this thread to start a fight for fun.  Everyone reading this knows that's exactly what you're doing.  At this point you really don't even need to admit that you're trying to stir up bullshit for entertainment.  It couldn't be more obvious.

One more attempt and I will flat out ignore everything but warnings from you for the rest of this thread.  There is absolutely no way you're dragging me into your horse shit.  Either accept that failure and drop it, or have fun playing by yourself.

And you're a mod for fucks sake.  You're supposed to be moderating shit, not trying desperately to start it.  Knock it off.

This is some of  the most immature baby garbage I've ever seen on this forum.  "Unless you admit that I beat you I'm gonna plug my ears and pretend you aren't talking because I say I'm right."  Grow up.

Just because you say something doesn't make you right.  All you are doing is flinging out baseless accusations at everyone on the staff that you can, and then rolling over and playing the poor victimized user the instant anyone asks you to provide proof.  You accuse others of just wanting to start fights with you, and yet all you are doing is throwing out insults and running away whenever anyone asks you to explain what you actually mean.
#38  May 08, 2015, 04:30:22 am
please delete a thread
#39  May 08, 2015, 04:31:11 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Back off.  It's a dead issue as far as you're concerned.  Quit prodding and going off topic trying to start shit.  You're never going to see that list if I have anything to say about it, and that's not going to change.  The end.
If it's not going to happen, why not apologize to Person Man for starting that in the first place?

EDIT: Just a note, admitting you were wrong is a lot more mature than just pretending to have lost interest in something.
Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 04:35:45 am by Jango Hakamichi
#40  May 08, 2015, 05:02:22 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.