YesNoOk

Post your picture thread (Read 1240189 times)

Started by Gaptooth INC., April 02, 2006, 11:06:12 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Post your picture thread
#11541  May 03, 2015, 10:02:34 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz

Caption this
#11542  May 03, 2015, 10:06:23 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
#Adorable :XD:
This is a generic forum signature.
#11543  May 04, 2015, 05:50:53 pm
  • SNK is life
#11544  May 04, 2015, 07:19:29 pm

GLB

#11545  May 08, 2015, 06:17:23 am
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/

Uno

#11546  May 08, 2015, 07:01:31 am
  • kuruchutchut
    • Philippines
    • www.facebook.com/ronel.alinea
"I LOVE BEING A TEACHER!"

Me with my college students..

..guess where is the Prof.? :D

lui

#11547  May 08, 2015, 07:28:59 am
    • USA
aw that pic makes me miss Manila where I constantly gave people nosebleeds left and right (I counted too, 172 in the last 2 months i was there :P) for being a Filipino-American that didn't know how to speak Jack Shit of any tagalog. lul

Who looks 15 or 16 but is actually way older than that, dis guuuuuuy
(that horrible camera quality though)
Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 07:43:26 am by luisdude1
#11548  May 08, 2015, 03:44:10 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
aw that pic makes me miss Manila where I constantly gave people nosebleeds left and right (I counted too, 172 in the last 2 months i was there :P) for being a Filipino-American that didn't know how to speak Jack Shit of any tagalog. lul

Who looks 15 or 16 but is actually way older than that, dis guuuuuuy
(that horrible camera quality though)

Lookin great man. But damn though, you look like a freakin teen dude
#11549  May 13, 2015, 06:22:28 pm
  • Angry Molesting Tree
  • Auf gehts ab gehts 3 Tage wach
    • Germany
    • cenobite53.mugengermany.com/
Kickin' some flows
look at my sprite rips  HERE
look at my TMNT Project HERE
My Contribution to mugen: Stages: 897 | Chars: 8 | Fullgames: 1 | Spritesheets: 85
#11550  May 14, 2015, 07:51:59 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
#11551  May 14, 2015, 07:53:32 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
I dunno which is more terrifying. You or the Cenobite knockoff to your side. :XD: :XD: :XD:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#11552  June 08, 2015, 09:51:38 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#11553  June 08, 2015, 10:04:13 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Oh my God, Finnish Doctor Evil!! What could be more terrifying than a bald Scandinavian Doc?! :XD: :XD:

But seriously, that's a creepy expression. :S
#11554  June 12, 2015, 07:40:27 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#11555  June 12, 2015, 07:54:18 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#11556  June 12, 2015, 07:54:53 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
@Bea:

Also good job replying to a nine year old post.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#11557  June 12, 2015, 07:58:00 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Bea

#11558  June 12, 2015, 09:08:08 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
You stay around for almost 16 years (4 more months to go) only to have some kid whose age is just slight bigger than the number of years you have dedicated to the bloody hobby say that there are no girls in Mugen. -_-

There are a few others too, who aren't seen as much nowadays, like TempesT, MissB, that Argentinian lass who graduated as a doctor, whose nick in this forum escapes me right now.
We aren't many, but we are here. Some for almost as long as you have been alive.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#11559  June 12, 2015, 09:58:09 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
also the two or 3 mexican ones and the two SEA ones, though one of them is rumored to be a guy (actually both,lol).
#11560  June 13, 2015, 05:09:20 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
You stay around for almost 16 years (4 more months to go) only to have some kid whose age is just slight bigger than the number of years you have dedicated to the bloody hobby say that there are no girls in Mugen. -_-

There are a few others too, who aren't seen as much nowadays, like TempesT, MissB, that Argentinian lass who graduated as a doctor, whose nick in this forum escapes me right now.
We aren't many, but we are here. Some for almost as long as you have been alive.

OK.. OK... Girls in mugen.