YesNoOk

Street Fighter V (Read 2927297 times)

Started by O Ilusionista, December 05, 2014, 01:44:16 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Street Fighter V
#1181  May 21, 2015, 10:01:12 am
As much as I'd like Alex, he said we haven't seen the character in a while, and his last playable appearance in a new game was in 2010.
But but but no one remembers TvC. It's not even on a real fighting game console ! :(

does someone knows if capcom finally grabbed SFEX characters from Arika?
Why would you even think they did ? Seriously, if that ever happened, obviously it will be all over the forum. So if you haven't seen anything about it, just assume that the answer is NO.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1182  May 21, 2015, 10:04:27 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

and what  about Capcom Fighting All Star?
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#1183  May 21, 2015, 10:04:58 am
What about it
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1184  May 21, 2015, 01:14:17 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
That was not on a real fighting game console too.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#1185  May 21, 2015, 01:18:39 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
That atrocious game shouldn't even have been real to begin with.

Shit
#1186  May 21, 2015, 01:43:41 pm
Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 02:20:42 pm by DKDC
#1187  May 21, 2015, 01:53:41 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
which hasnt been in a game for ages  INGRID FOR SFV
#1188  May 21, 2015, 02:37:52 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Alex is one the hero or main or, 'face' character like Ryu, Ken, Chun-li, Charlie and Guile. He is used in TvC and CF All-stars but not in sf4 game. That's a matter of sorrow. But He should have to be appeared in sf5. Serious he is wanted for this game. It will be more fantastic if capcom brings up a Alex featured trailer.

#1189  May 21, 2015, 02:44:27 pm
your posts are a matter of sorrow.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#1190  May 21, 2015, 03:10:12 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 03:14:59 pm by One Man Aumio
#1191  May 21, 2015, 03:57:56 pm
    • Philippines
Wonder who'll be the first person to mod the new SF5 moves into their Dictator?

Some Street Fighter fans were slightly disappointed when the end of M. Bison's trailer didn't tease the next character for Street Fighter 5. While this makes sense with E3 right around the corner, fans still wanted something to get excited about.

Well, here's your tease. The next character reveal likely won't be coming from Street Fighter 4 according to a recent Tweet from Street Fighter 5's producer, Yoshinori Ono. In it, he states that the new character is someone we haven't seen for a while.
Spoiler: HA! (click to see content)

7 Cammy's left to go!
#1192  May 21, 2015, 07:57:16 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
it's been a while since we last saw juni and juli

GLB

#1193  May 21, 2015, 08:56:12 pm
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
^ ayy lmao.

I feel like that's a legitimate possibility though. I think it's going to be an Alpha character tbh.
#1194  May 21, 2015, 09:04:18 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Birdie back with a completely new design would be fun.
#1195  May 21, 2015, 09:32:38 pm
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
#1196  May 21, 2015, 09:50:48 pm

it's the same character and his sf1 design is horribly bland. he looks like a final fight character that would die in two punches. why would anyone hope the sf5 design is closer to this pile
#1197  May 21, 2015, 09:53:04 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
^^ Because we gamers are weird sometimes.

Birdie could become a mix of both designs  but with new elements too
#1198  May 21, 2015, 10:03:51 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

it's the same character and his sf1 design is horribly bland. he looks like a final fight character that would die in two punches. why would anyone hope the sf5 design is closer to this pile

If Capcom bring Birdie in Sf5 they should use this sf1 cast with some new element.
You see chun-li's custom in Alpha series. That alpha custom differ from Main sf chun-li custom as well as alpha birdie custom differ from sf1 custom. Later Capcom use sf2 chun-li custom again in sf3, sf4 and sf5. If Birdie return in sf5, same thing gonna happen with him (with a little bit new element).

#1199  May 21, 2015, 10:07:22 pm
#1200  May 21, 2015, 10:13:05 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
If Birdie return in sf5, same thing gonna happen with him
No it won't.
Prove me wrong or drop it.

It's depend on Capcom's choice about what custom they use for Birdie, if they bring him back. So their is nothing to prove. If there is anything to prove, then I have to tell the same thing to you. Prove that he will have alpha custom. Firstly we have to be not sure first that Birdie will return or, not.