#4  May 28, 2015, 10:00:57 am
  • Fighter Creator Developer
    • fightercreator.webs.com
Thanks!

Versus Gamemode III [VIDEO]

Re: Game HUD Testing
#5  May 28, 2015, 06:30:07 pm
    • Germany
The position of the "Player 1&2 Wins" Should be centered, but except from that it looks good.

Hope you will get a replacement for Venom, so you don't get into trouble later.^^
#6  June 07, 2015, 05:39:08 am
  • Rawr!
The position of the "Player 1&2 Wins" Should be centered, but except from that it looks good.

Hope you will get a replacement for Venom, so you don't get into trouble later.^^

tbh.. its upto the designer/developer where to place the wins text.. maybe he has other plans for the rest of the screen like statistics and what not..
#7  June 09, 2015, 06:35:17 pm
    • Germany
tbh.. its upto the designer/developer where to place the wins text.. maybe he has other plans for the rest of the screen like statistics and what not..

Mh you have a Point, I think i was to much into Mugen in my mind with that, where something like points,statistics,highscore are "Impossible to add because of differences in chars and stuff".

It would be nice to have something in this engine when it is done.^^
#8  June 13, 2015, 12:48:27 am
Why is there "1 HIT COMBO" when you hit just once? It's not a combo. It would be better if the "# HIT COMBO" started when you connected two attacks.
Also the combo detection is off: the character recovers yet he can be hit again and the number of hits in the combo increases.
#9  June 13, 2015, 07:53:40 am
  • Fighter Creator Developer
    • fightercreator.webs.com
These demos are just there to show the basics of setting up specific game play systems in Fighter Creator, you could easily adjust it to work the way you want it to.