YesNoOk

NZCR Progress Thread (Read 193840 times)

Started by Алексей, July 16, 2013, 06:32:49 pm
Re: NZCR Progress Thread
#121  June 01, 2015, 03:14:09 pm
We could use the Sprite Sheet Expansion Thread for custom Sprites to have speed in progress for The Game. That could work aswell there.
#122  June 01, 2015, 03:16:36 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
We could use the Sprite Sheet Expansion Thread for custom Sprites to have speed in progress for The Game. That could work aswell there.

I don't think enough people care. I tried that before. There are too many people who hate the sprite style. The sprites are kind of on the small side too, which is another turnoff for some, if not most, people.

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
#123  June 03, 2015, 05:49:35 am
  • I...I thought violence would be the answer.
    • Canada
I would be happy to help in any way I can.
#124  June 03, 2015, 01:02:48 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com

#125  June 05, 2015, 06:08:53 am
    • Canada
I've played with it a little bit and I do like the style. Although I have no idea what you need specifically, so... I don't know.
#126  June 05, 2015, 05:19:36 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
I've played with it a little bit and I do like the style. Although I have no idea what you need specifically, so... I don't know.

Well it's mostly custom characters and add-ons to existing characters. Take Sai for example. I'm working on him now, but a custom move of some sort would help make him a bit more versatile. Check out his sheet here: http://spritedatabase.net/file/11416. I could use a few crouching moves, but start with a sprite or two so I can see.

He's got two sides as well... because of that damn shorter sleeve, lol.

#127  June 10, 2015, 06:15:03 am
    • Canada
I just want you to know that I tried. But they're awful.

But I myself am disappointed with my work, so I can assume that you'll probably be as well, (Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you said somewhere you were a perfectionist of sorts, and that would make it even more difficult to provide something decent)

Sincerest apologies. Keep working hard.
#128  June 10, 2015, 06:16:21 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
I just want you to know that I tried. But they're awful.

But I myself am disappointed with my work, so I can assume that you'll probably be as well, (Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you said somewhere you were a perfectionist of sorts, and that would make it even more difficult to provide something decent)

Sincerest apologies. Keep working hard.

No worries. I am a perfectionist and barely even like my own work, so I can completely understand. Thank you for trying though.