YesNoOk

Extreme Butoden patch for Choujin's Cell/Stig87's Android 18 by Heal The World (Read 15280 times)

Started by Dark Waifu, July 05, 2015, 04:02:05 am
Share this topic:
Extreme Butoden patch for Choujin's Cell/Stig87's Android 18 by Heal The World
#1  July 05, 2015, 04:02:05 am
  • Passing Through
Re: Extreme Butoden patch for Choujin's Cell/Stig87's Android 18 by Heal The World
#2  July 05, 2015, 04:06:55 am
  • Keeping mugen stupid
    • USA
    • fivehundrederrors@hotmail.com
Re: Extreme Butoden patch for Choujin's Cell/Stig87's Android 18 by Heal The World
#3  July 05, 2015, 04:18:54 am
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
a sff patch for Big eli king/XCB Android 18/Lazuli would be nice, but i think she would need a bit more custom sprites. also she is 1.0 only
#4  July 06, 2015, 05:51:58 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Tested Cell, and it's unfortunately an half-assed job. :(
He disappears during a few states and animations, slides during some moves, his AI keeps repeating the same stuff, some FX are misaligned, etc.
#5  July 06, 2015, 11:13:47 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
It was the same with me, then I changed something. I think you need to change the anim files too, I forget exactly what I did.
#6  July 06, 2015, 11:45:23 pm
  • Keeping mugen stupid
    • USA
    • fivehundrederrors@hotmail.com
He disappears during a few states and animations, slides during some moves, his AI keeps repeating the same stuff, some FX are misaligned, etc.

I edited his clsn boxes what anims were missing/misaligned I can do a hot fix later today.
#7  July 07, 2015, 10:12:54 pm

What did you expect from a spriteswap?
#8  July 08, 2015, 11:42:12 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Hey, the spriteswap of Vyn's Rock for HR sprites was very well executed, and I have high hopes for the spriteswap of Flowagirl's Broly by Hoshi !
#9  July 08, 2015, 07:29:18 pm
I said that because most of the time you have to expect that sort of stuff in a spriteswap. At least I've seen that happening tonnes of times.
#10  July 08, 2015, 10:49:52 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
I said that because most of the time you have to expect that sort of stuff in a spriteswap. At least I've seen that happening tonnes of times.

atleast my 1st attempt was 100% aligned

Hey, the spriteswap of Vyn's Rock for HR sprites was very well executed, and I have high hopes for the spriteswap of Flowagirl's Broly by Hoshi !

Rock's HR sprites are something that no one will ever see again, unless someone manages to replicate the same method =(
#11  July 08, 2015, 11:17:16 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA

But those are by people who know what they're doing. :wiseguy:
#12  July 26, 2015, 03:56:34 pm
  • Long live the mavericks.
  • No cumplo propósitos; desbloqueo logros.
    • Bolivia
    • julian0400@yahoo.com
Downloaded 18 and it doesn't have the .cmd file, what should I do?
Never forget the heroes
#13  July 26, 2015, 06:17:41 pm
  • That sarcastic dude who makes stuff to the sake of
    • Canada