YesNoOk

What did you do today? (Read 371252 times)

Started by lui, August 18, 2015, 06:42:49 pm
Share this topic:

lui

What did you do today?
#1  August 18, 2015, 06:42:49 pm
    • USA
So, ive noticed a bunch of you guys have really intresting lives, why not updated us on how you are doin in said life eh?

ill start:

so today it was a lazy for me, until i found this RAD arcade nearby my house that has SF:EX2 Plus, SvC Chaos, Rumble Fish 2, Tekken 6, Tekken Tag 1, SF3: TS and MVC2 all in one place! i love asia now hehe

i spent most of my time playing MVC2, until this one guy started to basically troll me by using IronMan, Cyclops and War-Machine  and started spamming their projectiles like no tommorow, it was so fucking annoying. then i had a nostalgia trip by playing SF3 for hours and just using necro and his weird ass (fuck gill. i forgot how cheap he was in the arcades lol)

i then spent the rest of my day with a group of (40!) hip hop dancers after walking out to a nearby stage they were practicing in and started to get to know them and such, it was a fun day.
Re: What did you do today?
#2  August 18, 2015, 06:51:03 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
I made pals, did college and studied today. just spent a normal days as well. Now gonna bed.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 06:55:36 pm by VXC
#3  August 19, 2015, 01:14:19 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
I got shafted on yet another job position for the same shit as my first application and didn't get any returned calls from piano movers. I'm starting to notice a pattern here.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#4  August 19, 2015, 01:22:24 am
  • Hola
    • Chile
    • yiazmatomegavictorys.wix.com/mugenvictorys
I went to the bathroom, you don't want to know why.

#5  August 19, 2015, 01:24:43 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
I worked a lot.
#6  August 19, 2015, 01:27:02 am
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
I went to work and didn't eat for 10 hours.
#7  August 19, 2015, 01:27:26 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Cleaned and drew a lot today.

I got shafted on yet another job position for the same shit as my first application and didn't get any returned calls from piano movers. I'm starting to notice a pattern here.

Same here on my end.
This is a generic forum signature.
#8  August 19, 2015, 01:28:04 am
  • JNS
  • The One and Only
    • battlecraze.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page
I drew a lot of art.

玉と碎けよ!
Mugen Things I Did/Battle Craze!!
#9  August 19, 2015, 01:28:38 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
Work and marvel. Getting ready for the hoc on thursday

Bea

#10  August 19, 2015, 01:31:22 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
I didn't have a heart attack at work today.
Then I biked for 5 miles when the back tire of my bicycle punctured and the rear axle became nothing but shards of steel.
So I dragged it for 5 miles to a bike shop to leave it for repairs. The bike shop was closed so I had to drag it for another 2 miles back home.
I had to give much love and petting to my kitties, pumped heavy metal as usual to get buff and will now take a hot shower.

Usual day.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#11  August 19, 2015, 01:35:52 am
  • That's awesome!
    • Canada
FINALS. IN SUMMER CLASSES.
#12  August 19, 2015, 01:41:05 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Broke a concrete beam. Two of them, actually.
#13  August 19, 2015, 01:47:41 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
The shack that contained firewood started falling apart so I had to re-locate all the firewood into another shack in which we keep our alcohol reserves.
Did not drink on the job,don't worry.
Took like 2 and a half hours.Was dirty as all hell after that as the wood in the shack has been there for 3 years now and I swear the mice shat all over the damn place.Why do we even have a cat for as all it does is hunt birds.We don't have a bird problem dammit.
Still didn't get all the firewood there so I'll continue that shit tommorow.
Also mowed the lawn.Then I took a shower and had to take care of the neighbors kids which ran to meet me the second they realised my work around the house is done because they wanted to play my xbox and the younger ones wanted to watch cartoons...the younger ones ended up watching the gummy bear song video for the entire time they were here.
They were only here for an hour tho,thank god.

Then went to MFG,Facebook and 4chan and listened to music and OSTs for the rest of the day
#14  August 19, 2015, 02:40:43 am
  • Your sweet baby brother
  • Young, dumb, and full of...you know ;)
    • USA
    • dcastaneda2011@yahoo.com
In this order: Watched some Danger Mouse, went shopping for new school clothes, stopped over at the Olive Garden for a bite to eat, visited an aunt of mine who's going through some majorly stressful times with her children, bought some bread and ice cream from the neighborhood Lucky, and played some more Snake Eater. We were also supposed to stop at the Dollar Tree to pick up some laundry stuff as well as head to the water store, but it got so fuckin' hot that we decided to put those errands on the backburner for tomorrow.
#15  August 19, 2015, 03:07:12 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Traveled. Brought clothes. Sweat a lot.

Other than that, nothing too special...
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#16  August 19, 2015, 03:28:12 am
Tore punching/kicking bag with a kick routine.  Work.  Shopped around for a tougher bag after work.

A very typical day.
#17  August 19, 2015, 03:47:44 am
  • From the Republic of the Little Bananas
    • Brazil
I walked with my dog, studied C ++, prepared my lunch, watched some anime, walked with my dog (again), worked on my final project for college and now I'm here lurking...
#18  August 19, 2015, 04:35:00 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Woke up around 8:44 am only to feel like shit (had around a 4 hour sleep last night), went to my 9:30 am class as quick as I can, had a 4 hour break period before my next class starts. Used that time to ask about counseling (about my classes) and went to the internet cafe I usually go to for Rising Thunder (beat up a lot of people with Chel. Got that SFIV Ryu-styled combo going on with her).

After that, went back to school, got out hours later after a lab (which was fun), then just went back home. Pretty average day, honestly.
#19  August 19, 2015, 08:01:13 am
  • all is love in fair and war
I was working on commission drawing yesterday until 3AM in the morning, then I slept until 6AM, took cold shower, did morning walk and exercise with my grandma, sitting around drank coffee, then I drove home, stopped at jeans alterer shop to trim the leg of my old baggy jeans I found in the drawer,
sitting around half asleep pondering which one of the 7 projects I want to take on today, had lunch and iced coffee, now sitting again behind my desk continue my pondering.   
#20  August 19, 2015, 11:24:40 am
    • USA
    • goroh16@yahoo.com
I downloaded another overpowered Japanese char and beat it with my two mains.