YesNoOk

Homura Akemi (updated 3-24-16) (Read 25024 times)

Started by Kohaku~★, August 20, 2015, 08:58:48 pm
Share this topic:
Homura Akemi (updated 3-24-16)
#1  August 20, 2015, 08:58:48 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net

The gun wielding, time traveling Puella Magi has arrived! As always, check the read me for a full explanation of her system abilities.

As of 3-24-16, Homura has been updated.

Homura v1.3
- New attack: Pipe Bomb implemented
- Fixed error where the meter for Void Field would stay on screen after performing Rebellion
- FN Minimi changed so it no longer gains 1 SP, it will now recover 50 AP outside of Awakening
- Fixed attribute where bullets fired from FN Minimi were registered as a Special instead of a Hyper projectile
- Artillery Strike renamed to "Danger Close", Ammo cost increased to 10, explosion damage increased.
- Homing rockets from Dread Chase and AP Boosted RPG-7 will now explode 2.5 seconds after firing (from 3)
- Dread Chase additional missle explosion damage decreased
- Void Impact damage decreased, but will teleport you closer to the opponent upon successful counter and launches the opponent straight up
- AP cost for rapid fire Desert Eagle shots while in Awakening decreased from 20 to 15
- Mortar Fire bomb initial impact damage decreased, SP boosted second Mortar explosion damage decreased
- Damage bonus from SP boosted RPG-7 decreased from 20% to 10%
- SP cost for all Spatial Movements increased to 2 outside of Awakening, cost will decrease to 1 SP while in Awakening
- Increased start up and recovery frames for Reload (animation time increased)
- Reload remapped to the "B" button
- Air normal attack damage decreased
- New super portrait
- Adjusted more misaligned hitsparks

kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Type-Mugen 1.0+ ---> Characters
Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 03:40:03 am by Amber Snow
Re: Homura Akemi
#2  August 20, 2015, 09:47:40 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
praised be madoka for this release. we are grateful based thieving cat!
#3  August 21, 2015, 04:25:05 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
You're welcome, we need more meguca characters in mugen. Especially a Kyoko...god I would kill to make a Kyoko with some decent sprites...

I'm surprised no one has commented at the god awful english voice I used for Homu. Guess that means it's more appreciated than Senna! *shot*
#4  August 21, 2015, 04:35:29 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
doesn't homu have an actual dub though or did funi not dub this one could of sworn they did?

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#5  August 21, 2015, 05:52:32 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
There is an official english dub for the anime which I believe Aniplex took care of where she's voiced by Christina Vee. Since there's no actual english dub pertaining to Homura on any other form of media outside of the anime, I did the next best thing and gathered clips of Vee in other video games (mainly Noel Vermillion). I tried to make her sound as emotionless as possible, but even I admit some of the samples I used ended up making her a bit too expressive.
#6  August 21, 2015, 07:14:16 am
  • Spriter-in-Training
  • Learning new ways to sprite
    • USA
    • Skype - altherprimus
Fun character, just as fun as Senna is xD  Definitely like the way the Ammo system was implemented, considering as how I typically dislike limiters like that.  Good job on getting the dub voice btw.  I know it can be rough to find voices, but the bits of emotion give the impression of her being around cycle 60 as opposed to the approached 100th cycle, which almost gives a hilarious impression of MUGEN being canon to her  :D 
Xan (on Skype) said:
Because fuck logic it's mugen

The reason I don't post more is because 1: I rarely have anything to say, and 2: I stink at saying it XP
#7  August 21, 2015, 07:25:39 am
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
You're welcome, we need more meguca characters in mugen. Especially a Kyoko...god I would kill to make a Kyoko with some decent sprites...

I'm surprised no one has commented at the god awful english voice I used for Homu. Guess that means it's more appreciated than Senna! *shot*

lol the reason why we want a jap voiced senna because we prefer to hear those than the english one :v

lui

#8  August 21, 2015, 07:41:09 am
    • USA

lol the reason why we want a jap voiced senna because we prefer to hear those than the english one :v

pretty much yeah, akemi isn't as well known as senna so that's possibly why people haven't commented on the engrish voice yet
#9  August 21, 2015, 09:53:15 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Idk, I think I'm in the "minority" here to say that her voice sounds kinda... "iffy". I always thought Homura's kind of a depressing figure, but this makes her sound kinda.. cheery. Then again, I get the feeling you've used Noel's voice for her.

Anyway, FB time:

-Mis-aligned hitspark on standing light:

-Same for Air-Desert Eagle (if the gun hits first before the bullet):

-Also same for FN Minimi (or EX Machine Gun, as I would like to call it):

Even though it's at the center of the opponent's body, I keep thinking it's meant for their head/upper torso.

-Missing hitbox on some frames of her crouch:
#10  August 21, 2015, 08:27:18 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Thanks for the the feedback Alther and Zemilia. Also yes, the majority of the voice clips I used for Homura are actually from Noel since she sounded the closest to what Homura sounded like in the english dub of the anime (when Noel insn't sounding happy and such...).

Not gonna lie, part of the reason why I opted for english voices was because I didn't like Senna's Japanese voice in the first Big Bang Beat. It was too high pitched for my taste and it sounded like she was getting the D every time she got hit. Speaking of which, apparently some of her get hit sounds were actually recycled from her H-scenes from Big Bang Age...

However if I found some voice rips from her Revolve incarnation, I wouldn't mind using that one.

pretty much yeah, akemi isn't as well known as senna so that's possibly why people haven't commented on the engrish voice yet

I'm pretty sure these days more people would know who Homura is compared to Senna.

Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 08:31:20 pm by Magical Girl Amber

lui

#11  August 21, 2015, 08:32:45 pm
    • USA
well i had no idea who she was lol

will you also use engrish voices for taiga tho? pls tell me you will use her japanese ones :'(
#12  August 21, 2015, 11:00:29 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Taiga will be using her voice from DBFC, so no worries there.

But so help me if I find usable voices from Cassandra Lee Morris...*shot*
#13  August 22, 2015, 05:07:47 am
  • I see you.
I might be able to help with that lemme see what roles shes done. OH shes does gusts voice. Well thats possible sound resource has all of Neptunia mk2's voice rips on it. oh shes Miss MRGRGR and she voices sophie in tales of graces yea I can definitely help with this.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 05:11:08 am by Laharl

lui

#14  August 22, 2015, 05:44:45 am
    • USA
if you DO make a english voice, can you pls make a snd file with her DBFC voice too with it?
#15  August 22, 2015, 07:08:22 am
  • hecc
I like what you've been doing with the voices in your characters recently. I've always been a "dub > sub" guy. Using voice clips from shared voice actors/actresses is pretty cool. (I'm actually considering doing that with some of the DFC characters.)
youre a fucking meme. another borewood. REIWOOD. SHIP CONFIRMED.
I will force feed Dark Pit right into your ass if we ever play on wi fi.
i think this a dark souls of a mugen forums.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#16  August 22, 2015, 07:26:40 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I might be able to help with that lemme see what roles shes done. OH shes does gusts voice. Well thats possible sound resource has all of Neptunia mk2's voice rips on it. oh shes Miss MRGRGR and she voices sophie in tales of graces yea I can definitely help with this.

I forgot she voiced Edea, so I'll take any voice clips you have of her plz :3

I really didn't like her performance as Sophie. Too monotone, even for her character...

if you DO make a english voice, can you pls make a snd file with her DBFC voice too with it?

I can guarantee you that Taiga will be released with her DBFC voice. If an english voice were to come up during development it would be an alt. voice.

I like what you've been doing with the voices in your characters recently. I've always been a "dub > sub" guy. Using voice clips from shared voice actors/actresses is pretty cool. (I'm actually considering doing that with some of the DFC characters.)

Glad you liked it, but like I said with Senna's case it was just because I didn't like her JP voice too much. When it came to Homura, there wasn't any usable clips to use of her JP voice which didn't involve ripping them straight from the anime so I opted to give her the Senna treatment as well.

#17  August 22, 2015, 07:41:42 am
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
well kohaku why you no get senna's voice from BBBR game instead of the first game

her voice VA got changed
#18  August 22, 2015, 08:01:48 am
  • I see you.
not to sure what I could get for edea if you recall she is totally quiet during battle besides special moves I can look and see though I Suppose I can see what I can do, never ripped from a 3ds game before. So Gusts voice is a no go then?

#19  August 22, 2015, 08:13:29 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
not to sure what I could get for edea if you recall she is totally quiet during battle besides special moves I can look and see though I Suppose I can see what I can do, never ripped from a 3ds game before. So Gusts voice is a no go then?

I'm not familiar who Gust is. Is she from Neptunia 1 by any chance? Cause that name does sound familiar...

well kohaku why you no get senna's voice from BBBR game instead of the first game

her voice VA got changed

I know her voice was changed in Revolve. Just haven't located any sounds rips for her from that game yet.

#20  August 22, 2015, 08:25:44 am
  • I see you.

Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 08:29:01 am by Laharl