YesNoOk

What did you do today? (Read 372062 times)

Started by lui, August 18, 2015, 06:42:49 pm
Share this topic:
Re: What did you do today?
#61  August 22, 2015, 07:49:33 pm
  • JNS
  • The One and Only
    • battlecraze.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page
I'm still drawing more. This time I'm gonna organize my OCs, then re-introduce them on tumblr.
This I have completed today. Gonna post some stuff either tonight or tomorrow.
Also today I managed to catch Final Destination 1 and 2 on TV. These films sure love their gasoline.

玉と碎けよ!
Mugen Things I Did/Battle Craze!!
#62  August 22, 2015, 07:50:37 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
I woke up with a... clown's hand... in my pants.

That's- that's what I did today.
#63  August 23, 2015, 12:13:33 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Landed me a job orientation at a local Papa Murphy's next Wednesday and an interview at a Petco next Monday just in case. Also I found out my bike seat hates me holy shit that thing makes me sore.

Today was a good day.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#64  August 23, 2015, 12:33:38 am
Mostly tracing pictures and stuff. Also learning how to write with my weak (left) hand. Nice way to pass the time
#65  August 23, 2015, 01:41:40 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
Played some cvs2. Working on a groove rock. Rip my thumbs
#66  August 23, 2015, 02:39:21 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Woke up to a bad foot (which I treated with medicine, but I don't think it's gonna heal for the whole day). Downloaded, installed, and played both Cyberbots and Farcry 3: Blood Dragon. Chatting up with people, had thai food for dinner, the usual stuff.

I might hit up UNiB just to train with Yuzu though. She's surprisingly fun to play as.
#67  August 23, 2015, 04:30:14 am
  • Your sweet baby brother
  • Young, dumb, and full of...you know ;)
    • USA
    • dcastaneda2011@yahoo.com
Did some dusting and vacuuming around the house, had some of my grandmother's kick-ass chicken sandwiches, and that's about it.
#68  August 23, 2015, 05:38:25 am
  • all is love in fair and war
just finished a whole character design sheet, and texting a comic page I have finished drawing 3 days ago, now about to make a fresh page for another project.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
anyway I love how the character sheet turned out... too bad it won't make it into the game, it was an upgrade from my previous design seems like the older design would stay. 
#69  August 23, 2015, 05:59:46 am
  • For the Murder!
woke up cursed by the aztec gods for underestimating their beverage
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
#70  August 23, 2015, 06:43:55 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Practiced extenisively for the Pikachu Cup in Pikemon ORAS.  Had a sudden realization that I'll never reach 1800 rank in any Pokémon ladder and I'm doomed to be B-Tier forever.
#71  August 24, 2015, 06:32:05 pm
  • 144p in a 1080p world!
    • Portugal
    • Skype - lc-ddm
    • forums.kc-mm.com
I managed to catch a cold.

In the summer.

#72  August 26, 2015, 06:16:58 pm
    • USA
Tried to run Crusaders Quest on my device. AGAIN. But ended up with an error message. AGAIN. Not sure if it's the app itself or the device I'm using that's causing the error, but at this point I'm thinking of getting an iPod so I could have better luck installing, running, and updating my apps.
#73  August 27, 2015, 02:09:10 am
  • Has a backlog of games to 100%
    • USA
-Caught up on Black Lagoon:The Second Barrage and GiTS:SAC 2nd Gig in an attempt to integrate anime watching back into routine

-Worked on novel until I reached a point where I don't know if there's too much exposition in section I was working on.  Also finding it difficult to justify protagonist's decision to turn back into a recluse.
#74  August 27, 2015, 02:38:06 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Worked like a slave almost 12 hours and weed just right now
#75  August 27, 2015, 02:41:33 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Went to a counselor for an appointment about my missing classes. Told me that I needed just one more semester to graduate, along with needing to do a workshop this coming Friday (Sept. 11 at 9:00 AM exactly) to at least get early enrollment, so I'm fine with that.

Afterwards, ate a veggie burger for lunch (which is alright) and spent most of my time playing Rising Thunder at an internet cafe (no classes on Wednesday). Learning both Edge and Talos, but I think I'm more comfortable with Edge (even though I lost with him like.. a lot, but I'm still learning). Managed to get myself Bronze Tier, so... yay me. :P
#76  August 27, 2015, 02:46:46 am
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
Went in to work this morning under the intent of quitting. I let my boss convince me to hold on and have a meeting soon.

Later in the day, I helped a customer and they're writing me a letter of recommendation.

:wall:
#77  August 27, 2015, 02:49:19 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Went in for orientation at my new job. Turned out the employee discount's pretty sweet, so I might have to reshape a bit of how I'm spending my pizza money.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#78  August 27, 2015, 04:13:17 am
    • USA
Watched some Batman: The Animated Series (good shit), played a brief bit of Million Arthur (also good), and pretty much worried about the encroaching new semester of college. Just the usual.
#79  August 27, 2015, 04:42:23 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Mowed grass then walked a lot.

That's about it.

lui

#80  August 28, 2015, 07:55:53 pm
    • USA
watched my dancer friends yet again and they treated me out to dinner, then we all played SF3 Third Strike and MVC2, and I got whooped with fucking Ken so much in both games, im gonna go cry in the corner now