YesNoOk

Capcom Vs. Snk Universe Resources board (Read 47215 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, September 17, 2015, 03:48:02 am
Share this topic:
Capcom Vs. Snk Universe Resources board
#1  September 17, 2015, 03:48:02 am
    • USA
I am going over the base build of my ikemen & fixing characters one by one. If there is anything specific about a character you'd like to change or be fixed this is the time to do it. Pm me any & all bugs even if I may already know of them. I may also create a thread for character improvement, where we can discuss buffs & nerfs. Please don't wish-list suggest aka suggest something you know will be a shit-ton of work, or not really necessary & you have no plans to help at all. I have a strict policy.. You help me, I help you. If you aren't contributing, you have no say so.  If you are, I am willing to do something for you in return(char,etc) So if you aren't contributing via feedback/etc you have no need to reply here.  Any of the characters listed here, or you already know I'm working on from my videos "https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV_LJXcc0h5aos0ipHdJL3g" need resources.

In order of importance..
1.High Res-FX(This x 1000. This is the one thing stopping me from releasing anything)
2.Fonts & Lvl3 ports
3.Pre-Fight Dialogue
Pre-fight dialogue kit
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Here is the base roster. "*" on needs high-res fx. I know I may have missed some, but if you have any knowledge of these characters then you should already know.(P.S I'm not looking for "links", or so & so made this. Actually package the stuff together for "US".) This isn't only for me seeing as most of you will just extract my work anyway it wouldn't hurt to help. You get the sprites I'll do the rest simple enough.

DLC

Here are some core changes for everyone(With the exception of the few whom I have yet to finish aka most of the cvs cast)

Fonts & Level 3's Needed

Completed
Alex(Not complete, but so you get the idea. Will post link alog with character video)
Alex breakdown!

Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 02:59:41 am by TheFclass97
Re: Capcom Vs. Snk Universe Resources board
#2  September 20, 2015, 07:23:48 pm
    • Argentina
I'm sorry, I never check this Subforum (because I don't use IKEMEN :P). I made the fonts you needed and if you check some of the stuff I sent you, you'll find maybe one or two LvL3 Portraits that you're asking :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k07354qfsplr85m/

I've been working on these all day long, so, here it is. There is only one bad news. I couldn't find any image for Chen-Mao. And I have a question, you don't need new LvL3 Portraits for Kim and Chun-Li, right? Since you can use the ones Jmorphman made for them.

You can download all of them here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ap38wwv94b27v8v/
Previews:
Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 11:33:57 pm by HadeS
#3  September 21, 2015, 01:09:15 am
Thought I'd try my hand at hi-resing some of Jin's effects:

Yay, nay, go fuck myself?
#4  September 21, 2015, 01:21:04 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Nestor did something similar for the cfas project
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 01:24:54 am by City_Hunter
#5  September 21, 2015, 08:45:30 pm
    • USA
I'm sorry, I never check this Subforum (because I don't use IKEMEN :P). I made the fonts you needed and if you check some of the stuff I sent you, you'll find maybe one or two LvL3 Portraits that you're asking :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k07354qfsplr85m/

I've been working on these all day long, so, here it is. There is only one bad news. I couldn't find any image for Chen-Mao. And I have a question, you don't need new LvL3 Portraits for Kim and Chun-Li, right? Since you can use the ones Jmorphman made for them.

You can download all of them here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ap38wwv94b27v8v/
Previews:
Yeah I don't for Chun & Kim only the fonts. Same with any other character that already has them, I'm just going to add their missing moves. Thanks for these I'll get started later today.

Thought I'd try my hand at hi-resing some of Jin's effects:

Yay, nay, go fuck myself?
It looks great, but let me tell you I'm in no position to be picky as I'll take anything I can get. I prefer you guys decide which you like better & I'll just add it.

Nestor did something similar for the cfas project

Same as above.
#6  September 21, 2015, 09:11:40 pm
    • USA
Also would like to add...

Crimson Viper
-Emergency Combination
-Burst Time
-Burning Dance
-Viper Full Throttle
Also needs an add04 port.
#7  September 21, 2015, 09:29:23 pm
    • Argentina
#8  September 21, 2015, 09:34:33 pm
    • USA
#9  September 21, 2015, 11:06:37 pm
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
#10  October 04, 2015, 02:29:49 am
    • USA
Okay this might sound weird.. lol but can someone help me out really quick? I need you to continue the number order all the way up to 3206. Then just paste it here. It's for a good cause trust me!
#11  October 04, 2015, 03:32:51 am
    • Puerto Rico
Okay this might sound weird.. lol but can someone help me out really quick? I need you to continue the number order all the way up to 3206. Then just paste it here. It's for a good cause trust me!

Holy chestnuts, what animation has over 3000 sprites in it?! What you trying to put on exactly...?
#12  October 04, 2015, 03:34:12 am
    • USA
You'll see XD

Also I'm doing it myself retract that previous post.
#13  October 04, 2015, 03:37:34 am
    • Puerto Rico
You'll see XD

Well, if you're gonna do that, next time I'll see you would be practically next fucking Christmas xD... there's gotta be a simpler way to do whatever you want to do...
Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 03:43:27 am by TheFclass97
#14  October 04, 2015, 03:42:47 am
    • USA
Already half way there. I got this. Could be, but I've already started so hahha
#15  October 04, 2015, 04:46:13 am
    • USA
#16  October 04, 2015, 05:17:06 am
    • Puerto Rico
#17  October 04, 2015, 05:23:49 am
    • USA
? You didn't post anything.
I see what you meant & if they fit yes.
Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 05:32:24 am by Rei
#18  December 26, 2015, 01:02:06 am
    • USA
Alright so... I've been asked.. If anyone wants to tackle these..(Hi res FX)

P.S I seriously doubt anyone would want to go the extra mile, "but" if you want to do his saber.. All power to you. I'm personally fine without it, but damn it would be tight!! lol Also that electro orb thing he does it was not within his set so if you could find it I'll add the move respectively.
Whoever did those black hayato edits?? Are there more?? Anything helps thanks!

Also in need of good light saber noises (idle) (swing) etc.
#19  December 26, 2015, 03:49:19 am
Why not use M bison, LP MP HP sounds for a saber or better yet try zero from megaman saber noise.
Or Psylock's HP. Sorry if the suggestion seems dumb, but some of these sound saber-ish.
#20  January 01, 2016, 11:36:33 pm
    • USA
The sounds are unique to them though. I'll check it out. I'll be Let's playing Star Gladiator at some point so I'll see what is best.

Going to try to convert as many of these as possible.(If you have or know of anything that could assist me & doing these let me know)

For most of these I'll likely need effects more than anything. If you feel like doing anything you are more than welcome to.