YesNoOk

Capcom X Snk  (Read 792599 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, September 09, 2014, 06:08:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: Capcom Vs. Snk Universe!
#341  September 23, 2015, 10:27:06 am
    • USA
Why didn't you just stay on the same topic??? Don't switch between them.
#342  September 23, 2015, 03:25:06 pm
    • Italy
Edited since i solved the problem.

If you have an arcade stick try to use this configuration:

in.new[0].set(
0, -3, -4, -1, -2, //joypad, up, down, left, right,
1, 2, 7, 0, 3, 5, //a, b, c, x, y, z,
10); //start;

hope it works for you guys too cheers :D
Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 05:59:44 pm by 4d4rkbl4de
#343  September 23, 2015, 07:54:38 pm
    • USA
Edited since i solved the problem.

If you have an arcade stick try to use this configuration:

in.new[0].set(
0, -3, -4, -1, -2, //joypad, up, down, left, right,
1, 2, 7, 0, 3, 5, //a, b, c, x, y, z,
10); //start;

hope it works for you guys too cheers :D

Bringing out the arcade stick huh? Watch out. Hope everything else has been working for you.
I'll add this to the first post.
#344  September 24, 2015, 03:43:21 pm
    • Italy
yeah haha i'm too used to it :D
anyway this is great the AI is really challenging, good work keep it up man :D
#345  October 03, 2015, 05:57:37 pm
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Hey man, just downloaded your game and i'm loving so far! i've checked out your youtube channel and i've seen that older builds had some characters that isn't present in the current build, there's some particular reason for that? keep it up with your good work!

EDIT: Can you post a quick guide showing how to use tag system properly? i'm having some struggles with it.
Lasagna
Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 06:13:08 pm by -Ash-
#346  October 03, 2015, 09:28:14 pm
    • USA
Hey man, just downloaded your game and i'm loving so far! i've checked out your youtube channel and i've seen that older builds had some characters that isn't present in the current build, there's some particular reason for that? keep it up with your good work!

EDIT: Can you post a quick guide showing how to use tag system properly? i'm having some struggles with it.

How far back did you go? ha What characters are you referring to?
Tag system is as follows..
Tag = hold direction(bckorfwd) light kick + medium punch
Assist = light kick + medium punch
Next time I update this expect some changes to the tag system.
#347  October 04, 2015, 05:03:06 am
    • Brazil

Whip, May Lee, Gai, Angel, Foxy, Tung Fu Rue, Adel, Vergil, Lynn, Asura, Yuki, Leo, Tessa, Haggar, Dante, Nameless, Charlote. Those Characters are missing in the current build, but i can see them ir the older ones.

I'm excited to see the future updates. :D
Lasagna
#348  October 04, 2015, 05:08:11 am
    • USA

Whip, May Lee, Gai, Angel, Foxy, Tung Fu Rue, Adel, Vergil, Lynn, Asura, Yuki, Leo, Tessa, Haggar, Dante, Nameless, Charlote. Those Characters are missing in the current build, but i can see them ir the older ones.

I'm excited to see the future updates. :D

Oh That's what you meant. That was just showing the "complete" roster. I won't be adding anymore until I pan out the current cast.
Haggar is in there though. You should start making videos of your matches. I want to see you guys play. There is a video thread on the board, use it ;)
#349  October 10, 2015, 04:00:58 am
    • USA
Get this link while you can. Will be gone in a few days. As well as the other boards I've posted on. I'm sure someone has these backed up by now.
#350  October 10, 2015, 04:35:42 am
    • Brazil
Are you updating this?
Lasagna
#351  October 10, 2015, 05:12:09 am
    • USA
#352  October 10, 2015, 05:16:29 am
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Wow
#353  October 10, 2015, 05:45:12 am
    • USA
Wow
Did I ruin the surprise?!?! Yeah so basically Race & I are combining our efforts to bring you some great cvs goodness for the true cvs fans out there. We have divided the
"ENTIRE"cast of SF & KOF amongst one another & had somewhat of a draft choosing who we wanted. Just waiting on him to get back into it. So be sure to spam contact him for any news.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

P.S
#354  October 10, 2015, 05:53:49 am
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
If you guys believe him, then your in for a world of hurt lol

Anyway, I said wow because you were going so hard then you just announced your not updating anymore. Cant say I blame you though.
#355  October 10, 2015, 06:11:03 am
    • USA
What! So you are just going to back out on me like that!?! Bogus.
Well to elaborate, I was asked if I was removing the links because of an update. In my post it also says. "Nothing new to update" That should clear things up. Nahhhhhh. I am the last survivor of the forgotten cvs kingdom. I have a duty to uphold. Sitting at the top of Grandmaster can be a bit dull.. SFV is so far awayyyyyyyyyy. My friends and I have drained cvs2 of all it's nutrients. Every now & then I'll play it on the hardest difficulty, but it is a breeze :/. This is what I have left lol. Man you guys are always messaging me on Youtube & stuff why don't you post here! I'm open to ideas.
#356  October 10, 2015, 06:18:25 am
    • USA
What! So you are just going to back out on me like that!?! Bogus.
Well to elaborate, I was asked if I was removing the links because of an update. In my post it also says. "Nothing new to update" That should clear things up. Nahhhhhh. I am the last survivor of the forgotten cvs kingdom. I have a duty to uphold. Sitting at the top of Grandmaster can be a bit dull.. SFV is so far awayyyyyyyyyy. My friends and I have drained cvs2 of all it's nutrients. Every now & then I'll play it on the hardest difficulty, but it is a breeze :/. This is what I have left lol. Man you guys are always messaging me on Youtube & stuff why don't you post here! I'm open to ideas.

LOL I never said I was joining you, I just mentioned that I would start back working on things because the work you and others have been doing gave some motivation to get back to work. I haven't posted what I've been doing but things are good behind the scenes. My bad for the misinterpretation though of what you meant about update. And by all means keep doing what you do man. "Grandmaster" is a big title to have, you should feel proud, not bored. Maybe you should go for a name change again lol
Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 06:29:11 am by ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~
#357  October 10, 2015, 06:30:15 am
    • USA
Grandmaster as in SFIV, also lowkey... If you didn't realize I was trolling you.
#358  October 10, 2015, 06:33:04 am
    • USA
Grandmaster as in SFIV, also lowkey... If you didn't realize I was trolling you.

Its obviously....I decided to play along tho...besides notice the "Grandmaster' comment. Cheers!
#359  October 10, 2015, 06:37:18 am
  • Raging Fist
well, I just saw your "Update vid" on what you have planned for CVSO.....I freaking love it bud :D.
#360  October 10, 2015, 06:53:39 am
    • USA

Its obviously....I decided to play along tho...besides notice the "Grandmaster' comment. Cheers!
Stop trying to one up me god dammit!!! haha
Aye so how is that Geese coming along? I have a guy that literally asks "me" on all of my videos for something "you" are doing come on now son. Get it togetherrr. You have people waiting on you as well. I'm lonely.. I have no friends on the forum lol. Aye also, I want to fix Batsu up, or will you?

well, I just saw your "Update vid" on what you have planned for CVSO.....I freaking love it bud :D.
Oh that, well it's just a w.i.p. I'm not a screenpack maker so it was a bit difficult also using ikemen. Fclass made the title screen & I put to select visual together. I wanted it to be like in a window. Then have the borders etc etc to make it look legit. When completed it'd probably look so tight!