• grox_mugen_mtm@outlook.com
    • alvarogrox48.wix.com/groxmugen
Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 04:06:12 pm by GroxDJ
Re: KOFU-Ryu
#2  October 14, 2015, 12:55:45 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
It gives me an error when I try to download him. I like the fact he has Chun-Li's barrier hyper, though, What's KOFU, a Mugen project?
#3  October 14, 2015, 01:00:36 am
    • Spain
It gives me an error when I try to download him. I like the fact he has Chun-Li's barrier hyper, though, What's KOFU, a Mugen project?
Yeah, It's my future fullgame (KOF Underground) but when I finished to edit or create something i'm liberate, don't worry about de link now i gonna upload in mediafire
#4  October 14, 2015, 02:34:01 am
  • Hëll
    • Brazil
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/MugenJaderMugen
Thank you Grox! :)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
LOL Elzee is very funny! XD
#5  October 14, 2015, 04:29:31 am
is there a mugen verion 1.1 compatible with your ryu?
#6  October 14, 2015, 12:56:01 pm
OH! SO COOL!!!!!
#7  October 14, 2015, 04:04:33 pm
    • Spain
#8  October 14, 2015, 10:37:19 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Wait, a Ryu with Haoh Shokoken??  :shocked2:
Damn, i need to play with this one. Thanks for the release Grox. :)
#9  October 14, 2015, 10:46:12 pm
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
After trying him, he's a bit stranger than the average Ryu. Skull Hadoukens are cool, though. What's with the 666 hit SGS? Is he supposed to be Devil Ryu? Maybe you could use a substitute voice for when he says "Haoh", because it's pretty weird having a Ryo voice in there. One button specials are actually better than I thought. Overall, I like him, nice job here.
#10  October 15, 2015, 03:51:25 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
This contains about the same problems that your "Grox" OC had before, some of them being, but not limited to:

- The bizarre button layout. No, seriously, what's with the single button special attacks? They just feel alienating and rather bad design choices.

- Just like your Grox character, Ryu's running makes him completely impossible to attack. He just dashes off at a ridiculous speed and remains invincible as long as the player is holding forward. It's even more ridiculous for the fact that Ryu's animation doesn't even involves running, he just slides away while standing at the tip of his toes.

- The aerial hadoukens have little to no delay when being used. That only makes it easier to spam the move, and opens a slight opportunity for an infinite combo that can involve short jumps and shooting hadoukens (a little hard to time it, but it's still there).

- One of his get hit sounds is actually originally meant for attacks in SvC, not for getting hit. Using it as a get hit sound feels rather frustrating after hearing it so much.

- I understand Ryu's ability of shooting giant beams and so on, but I don't understand your need of giving him hyper projectile attacks that belongs to other characters, rather than giving him his own moves. Not only he has two versions of a Shinkuu Hadouken in here, but you also gave him the Kikousho and the Haoh Shokouken hypers all in a single character. Is this an attempt at humor or something?

- In the Shun Goku Satsu, he doesn't even grabs the opponent, he just stands in front of him and then the lights go out. And speaking of the Shun Goku Satsu...

- Once again with the 666 hits hyper move. This isn't something iconic to Ryu, you just felt like making his Shun Goku Satsu take 666 hits in a matter of few seconds, for some reason. Your previous character Grox already featured something like this, and you felt the need to do it for Ryu as well. I don't know if this is an attempt to give each of your characters something edgy, but it just feels out of place and stale at this point.

Shit
#11  October 15, 2015, 04:04:27 am
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
- The bizarre button layout. No, seriously, what's with the single button special attacks? They just feel alienating and rather bad design choices.

Indeed. It almost feels lazy. You restrict yourself from valuable options like p.e. different speed hadokens.
#12  October 15, 2015, 06:59:22 am
  • "One Man Can Make The Difference"
It would be one of the best Ryu versions; but the method "press-a-button power", doest't suit him nor fit him.
If you could give him ehe original way ofr doing the moves, I mean"the classical way, like ↓→+P or ↓←+K" maybe you're going to have more people downloading our char for playing.
#13  October 15, 2015, 04:04:44 pm
    • Spain
It would be one of the best Ryu versions; but the method "press-a-button power", doest't suit him nor fit him.
If you could give him ehe original way ofr doing the moves, I mean"the classical way, like ↓→+P or ↓←+K" maybe you're going to have more people downloading our char for playing.
I gonna make a update, i'll put run (with edited ken's sprites) and it have got mvc2 commands  optional patch
#14  October 18, 2015, 06:15:40 pm
  • I need help D:
    • Mexico
    • alex_fer_96@hotmail.com
Nice Grox that either you still follow active